jhamsterdoom

Apr 10, 2019
Guys can you provide a link/copy of the decrypted hidden coffee scene with fred. I'm just curious why it was not put in the game so I wanna see it. TIA.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
How do I access Lily's Phone, I'm only getting her status window with the menu on the left side. I've tried Insert, Home, End and so on buttons but no luck.

And on what day does she get the green/blue dress, it seems I've missed a lot of content?!

Last edited:

Andre13

May 13, 2017
How do I access Lily's Phone, I'm only getting her status window with the menu on the left side. I've tried Insert, Home, End and so on buttons but no luck.

And on what day does she get the green/blue dress, it seems I've missed a lot of content?!
get the job at Castor first, that will give you the phone, by pressing w...

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Hello! I want to ask,can someone give me full save fail with all quests completed from the previous update (the last update before this one) - i will be very thankful!

fapmaster556

Jan 14, 2018
Lily used to be pretty fit but then they changed the aspect ratio of the game and now everyone looks stretched out (or maybe everyone was squished before that update but she looked WAY better either way, in my opinion of course)
Cheers for the answers guys!
I was wondering why in one of the preview images "where lily stands facing side ways with a white top and black shorts" she looked sexy and fit. Then when I play the game it looks like she had too many burgers...'no offense to anyone who likes her body type or burgers'. I just thought it would be part of the game mechanics which made me invest my time into the game only to find out after 3hrs there was no difference lol. I guess the devs were fine with the change and the consumers so no problem there, just not to my taste in the end. Great game otherwise though with its themes.

Reactions: goldenface

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Cheers for the answers guys!
I was wondering why in one of the preview images "where lily stands facing side ways with a white top and black shorts" she looked sexy and fit. Then when I play the game it looks like she had too many burgers...'no offense to anyone who likes her body type or burgers'. I just thought it would be part of the game mechanics which made me invest my time into the game only to find out after 3hrs there was no difference lol. I guess the devs were fine with the change and the consumers so no problem there, just not to my taste in the end. Great game otherwise though with its themes.
well, we like what we like, and the body isnt that bad.. besides this game is one of the best out there...

Reactions: fapmaster556

xufu1994

Mar 26, 2019
Why has intelligence increased to 60%, but the secretary's job still hasn't been triggered? Can anyone tell me

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
just do the second cleaning job you'll help sell dildos and the boss will tell you to come back later then you'll have to choose to take the job or don't. also that route isn't finished after you get the files from Elliot you have to ask Fred to help and that scene isn't in yet

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes