Scorp666

Apr 11, 2019
after all the study before becoming secretary, there is a gap like how in the hell she have been in her friend bed and already working as secretarywith that dream of gangbanged its kind of weird i would love to play it all that gap it is my favorite game awesome work also but still want to know what happen in the gap

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Alright, now that we finally have all Lilies in one place it's time for them to step proudly into the future together.

Lily goes to work at Castor where she sees Lola who sends her to a new mission which takes place at the TV station. Lily's goal is to take particular objects there and agree the time slots for their advertisements. Of course, as it always happens with Lily, things get complicated.
The TV station scene is completely rendered and it contains 33 renders. As I'm writing the details of this story, the other P is already working hard on another scene the direction of which was agreed upon two days ago. My hand is much better, the cast was removed a couple of days ago, so it's much easier to write now. Of course, it will be a long time before I'm able to bend my fingers as before, but I'm working on it.
Anyway, thank you all for your nice words, get well wishes and your always wonderful support. Now that my fingers are working almost as well as before, we have all Lilies in one place and we have enough time; let's see how quickly we'll manage to finish V.1.3. The clock starts now!

Cheers.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
If anyone is looking for saves to this game,I have tried to save before almost all the scenes(slutty side) since there is no CG room,or I couldn't find 1 at least.Hope it will help you guys.

The saves are in chronological order in case you are wondering,with the last ones being different routes to different scenes.
Please, pretty please with sugar and whipped cream on top : use the SEARCH option! Here...the slutty side for all the lazy ones who create an account just to ask and not bother looking. Click on that quote and you have all the saves that you need!

sultann

Feb 20, 2019
If anyone is looking for saves to this game,I have tried to save before almost all the scenes(slutty side) since there is no CG room,or I couldn't find 1 at least.Hope it will help you guys.

The saves are in chronological order in case you are wondering,with the last ones being different routes to different scenes.
bro Im stuck in the library I need the slutty side save file please

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
What's new added in 1.2 ?
One special room cleaning scene and one library scene, thats what I've got.
If you were asking about the story, Lily took a quest from her boss to steal some files from one of his clients or so, hence the room cleaning scene.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes