omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
My God 6G is too much :/
My mega limit is finished

We really do need a compressed version here.

Reactions: BKKK

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Soooo... The only "add" in this version is a "Fred scene"?... I think I'd better wait for the next version...
Goodluck with that breh,wait 5 months for 1.3 part 1 lol,this dev's chopping his update into two parts and the long wait omfg haha

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
BungeeLove

kind goes to show that the developer isnt very good at compressing his game the original My New Life game wasnt even 5 gigabytes yet this game has now reached 6 gigabytes

Buster65

yeah i was kinda surprised by that since the other content of this update came out i think around 2.5 months ago or longer

either way i stopped caring about this game towards the end of 2018 and only play it for a pass time i mean it is nice making Lily fuck anything that walks

but it is kinda of a bummer theres no doggies in the game that Lily can be submissive to just gangbang scenes and shota (high school kid) scenes for extreme fetish department

jish55

i normally when that happens use the save provided in each update to find out where im suppose to go in the game but the content has really been lacking for a while now so it isnt that difficult to know where to go

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
used my save and if i go to the gym or not, when i get home the game freeze...... so i dont even see Fred LOL :ROFLMAO: 6 Gig for freeze scene or if i use save games which came with the game im gonna see Fred??? Thats it???Diddnt even try the original saves.... I loved this game... since two last updates, game went to shit.... sorry Dev.... :( Total dissapointment :(

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes