mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Is there some way to force this into windowed mode!?? I don't want it full-screen.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
PLS can anyone help me I opened a thread where I'm going to make all our favorite characters, across all different games (50 games) fighting each other to decide which one has the best booty ,and I'm stuck now gathering some in need images from this game can anyone be kind enough to help me by uploading 3 booty images of 3 different character
by the way for those who want to visit my thread hers the link https://f95zone.to/threads/the-greatest-booty-war.32765/
thx again (y)

Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
PLS can anyone help me I opened a thread where I'm going to make all our favorite characters, across all different games (50 games) fighting each other to decide which one has the best booty ,and I'm stuck now gathering some in need images from this game can anyone be kind enough to help me by uploading 3 booty images of 3 different character
by the way for those who want to visit my thread hers the link https://f95zone.to/threads/the-greatest-booty-war.32765/
thx again (y)
well ..lily is hands down the best booty in this site we all know that :D

wish i can help you i have the game bnt not the cg.
i have some thou i dnt know if you can use them

Reactions: torkenstiem

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Just wanted to thank the person that uploaded the game on mega in 4 parts. It makes things much easier for those with slow internet speed than when we have to download a 6 gb file.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
This is really interesting game, but Ren'Py would suit it more. Almost all RPGM elements in ths game are useless and have no purpose.

Also, another NTR game with female protagonist about blackmail or hipnosis... Why? You think that females can't cheat on their own?

Reactions: Maesed

Andre13

May 13, 2017
This is really interesting game, but Ren'Py would suit it more. Almost all RPGM elements in ths game are useless and have no purpose.

Also, another NTR game with female protagonist about blackmail or hipnosis... Why? You think that females can't cheat on their own?
There is almost no blackmail in this and you can easily avoid it....Well, at least in this one the hypnosis part advances the story in some way... Unlike most of this type of games, no storyline feels forced on to you, and you can decide to go on or not.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes