bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Are there any CG ?
look at this post #3,664
I followed it and it works very well (I'm on w10)
if not I extracted the images of the last version 1.02 the file is more than 5 go that I managed to reduce to about 3 go without too much loss of quality. but I need about 10h00 for the teletransmission on mega. it will be faster if you use this method of "Kertug"

Reactions: Kertug

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Yes, it is crucial to the plot. But I don't want to be forced into anything, and in my book, being hipnotized = being forced. Started this game and deleted it once again.
i see your point, i dont like that too, but the hypnotized parts, are just a minor inconvenience, plenty of storylines you can choose what to do, compared to other games, were you are forced into storylines you cant get out, even if you choose to do so.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing v0.8.5. When Lily takes the leaflet job on Sat or Sun (no need to work in Castor), there is no sign where Lily should go to deliver and cannot leave the map to go home. Is this a bug? Please help.

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Playing v0.8.5. When Lily takes the leaflet job on Sat or Sun (no need to work in Castor), there is no sign where Lily should go to deliver and cannot leave the map to go home. Is this a bug? Please help.
if you do it for the second time, yes, its a bug... try to take a taxi to get out of it...

Reactions: starshooter

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Can somebody please tell me how to get to the clothing shops after the Fred scene construction paper scene? Because I try to find a path every where on map. Where should I check?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes