omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
hey p&p love your work guys LOTV one of the best cheating games on the whole site.
just wanted to point one thing..most of us been talking about messing the cheating scenes when lily would fuck while nick is near her
like the massage or fred in the house and nick sleep or the doctor scene can you guys add more like these scene we need to feel that lily is still married and she still cheating not just sex .
i hope you guys see my replies if you do can you plz say if these scenes will be back in the future versions ?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If you're meeting Nicole to go to the gym, try going to Nic's house, all the way to the right (East?) on the map, or try going to the restaurant where you both work. She should be at one of those two locations. Then you can go to the gym with her.
I have the same issue and I don’t find her neither at her place (house) nor at her job.. can’t enter the gym.
Where the frick is Nicole?

————

Beside that story stopping issue this game is great. Even it’s a bit less quality than Anna‘s Game, the scenes are sometimes hotter aswell as the story.
I am just not a fan of some angles during sex scenes and her hairstyle. Would have loved to have an option to change her hair.^^

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Coul you guys maybe help me? Loved the scene with the doc and Fred’s scenes and the bar scenes but.. I am stuck Lily‘s gf wanted Lily to go to the gym at the evening after she got fucked by the doc but I cannot find her anywhere to go on with the story.. ._.

Last edited:

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Coul you guys maybe help me? Loved the scene with the doc and Fred’s scenes and the bar scenes but.. I am stuck Lily‘s gf wanted Lily to go to the gym at the evening after she got fucked by the doc but I cannot find her anywhere to go on with the story.. ._.
try to go to the gym alone..

Reactions: Pogo123

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
To https://f95zone.to/members/p-p.596893/, a little suggestion: an option to use condom when Lily is cheating with stranger? And then an option to take off condom to continue sex? And this will have different whore point & consequences (likely pregnant)? Thanks.
Uh, there's not such option but it would be very hot if she wants the guy(s?) to take off the condom(s). Like the idea!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Gym is a little door next to an italian clothes shop.
Yeah there are two doors next to the Italian shop - I tried nearly every door in the hole town. And Nicole and the Event won’t trigger. Pretty annoying. Beside that a really great game. But never got such a bug - if I am not missing something.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah there are two doors next to the Italian shop - I tried nearly every door in the hole town. And Nicole and the Event won’t trigger. Pretty annoying. Beside that a really great game. But never got such a bug - if I am not missing something.
Are you trying that door? Screenshot.png

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Gym is a little door next to an italian clothes shop.
Hey ty you but I already tried nearly every door in the town. Even those doors next to the Italian clothing shop. I think i tried the one ,you kindly mentioned, too. It’s night and all shops are closed. Will try this door specifically later and tell you if it worked.

I just don’t get why there is no safe alternative.. like if Nicole isn’t near the gym at least place a safe point near her house. I really don’t know if i play from the last safe point it changes anything...

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey ty you but I already tried nearly every door in the town. Even those doors next to the Italian clothing shop. I think i tried the one ,you kindly mentioned, too. It’s night and all shops are closed. Will try this door specifically later and tell you if it worked.

I just don’t get why there is no safe alternative.. like if Nicole isn’t near the gym at least place a safe point near her house. I really don’t know if i play from the last safe point it changes anything...
Try that and tell us what happened. If that doesn't work, please upload your save file folder and send me a PM. We'll fix it.

hey p&p love your work guys LOTV one of the best cheating games on the whole site.
just wanted to point one thing..most of us been talking about messing the cheating scenes when lily would fuck while nick is near her
like the massage or fred in the house and nick sleep or the doctor scene can you guys add more like these scene we need to feel that lily is still married and she still cheating not just sex .
i hope you guys see my replies if you do can you plz say if these scenes will be back in the future versions ?
Actually that will be the third scene from V.1.3. Thank you so much for kind words, omarsayed.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
is there a way to get red dress back also tells me to go to gym but it never triggers =( also night club when is it open?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes