logdog

Jun 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "Penmaster, сообщение: 2117866, участник: 1014720"]
Может, кто-нибудь подскажет, как добраться до магазинов одежды после сцены из бумаги Фреда? Потому что я пытаюсь найти путь везде на карте. Где я должен проверить?
[/ QUOTE]

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Penmaster, сообщение: 2117866, участник: 1014720"]
Может, кто-нибудь подскажет, как добраться до магазинов одежды после сцены из бумаги Фреда? Потому что я пытаюсь найти путь везде на карте. Где я должен проверить?
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you but westside is not open for me. I tried before to go there to. Somebody can please post an android save for that.? So many bugs in the game. This is what happens when the game doesn't have hints to complete initial stages first you miss out certain stages and then at the end your path is blocked. I demanded this issue to be resolved long time ago.

Reactions: Ammy_gordon

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Thank you but westside is not open for me. I tried before to go there to. Somebody can please post an android save for that.? So many bugs in the game. This is what happens when the game doesn't have hints to complete initial stages first you miss out certain stages and then at the end your path is blocked. I demanded this issue to be resolved long time ago.
I dont know what bugs, are you talking about., it all depends on the choices you made.

Devindevano

Jul 25, 2017
Everytime i try to copy a save file to one of my own, the file is replaced but the save file remains the same, my old one.I replace the save files in the game folder/www/save folder. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lily of the Valley [v1.2] [P and P] (6.1 gb rar pc original)

356 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes