lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
i like it due to the animations and graphics being top tier even in todays standards and i usually only like NTR games that has you play as a female main character i really dont like NTR in incest games although the Tyrant is sometimes an exception
btw do you think you will be able to get the $20 corruption game on the 20th?
It's definitely one of the best games out there graphically, and Lily is a awesome character. I just hope the devs maintain the consistency they use to, I'd defo have to see, I'm saving a lot right now for other personal reasons, if I can spare it, I'll don the cape of pirate bringing home the booty, if not then someone else will have to.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
So that pool scene with Luke isnt implemented? I saw the cgs but didnt see the scene in game

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So that pool scene with Luke isnt implemented? I saw the cgs but didnt see the scene in game
It is, you have to not seduce Luke at the meal. Then instead of bending over the pool table they go to the pool.

OLU

May 6, 2017
anyone have cg, i have tried for 5 hours to find out how to extract it but i am not able to extract the rpgmvp files.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
anyone have cg, i have tried for 5 hours to find out how to extract it but i am not able to extract the rpgmvp files.
You can use RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1 to extract.
To do that:
First you have to google “java” and install the free version,
Second unzip to a folder of your choice the RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix,
run the Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter.jar, opens a window,
from menu
File → Change Output Directory select “output” and click open.
Next
File → Select RPG MV Project and select your game folder click open, another small window appears click “ok”.
Next
From menu, select Decrypt → All Files
Wait until Decryption Completed. Click ok, close program.
Open the folder where you unzip RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix and select the folder output, in this folder exists one more folder www, in that folder you can find all the pictures, images, audio etc.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lily of the Valley [v0.9] [P and P] - Original Size: 4.87GB

Download PC Windows (523MB): - - -

NOTE: This is my first compressed RPGM game, so please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks alot

Reactions: Pumpen and bas

rockythedevil

Sep 13, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lily of the Valley [v0.9] [P and P] - Original Size: 4.87GB

Download PC Windows (523MB): - - -

NOTE: This is my first compressed RPGM game, so please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Mate for compressed version

Reactions: bas

OLU

May 6, 2017
anyone have cg, i have tried for 5 hours to find out how to extract it but i am not able to extract
You can use RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1 to extract.
To do that:
First you have to google “java” and install the free version,
Second unzip to a folder of your choice the RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix,
run the Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter.jar, opens a window,
from menu
File → Change Output Directory select “output” and click open.
Next
File → Select RPG MV Project and select your game folder click open, another small window appears click “ok”.
Next
From menu, select Decrypt → All Files
Wait until Decryption Completed. Click ok, close program.
Open the folder where you unzip RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix and select the folder output, in this folder exists one more folder www, in that folder you can find all the pictures, images, audio etc.
Thanks

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I have played for 30 min now. Can anyone tell me if there is any normal looking men or is everyone bald/fat/old ogre looking monsters?

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Is it just me or has the quality of the writing and animation gone down in this release?

Compare the animations from earlier releases to the pool sex one and there's a massive disparity in quality. And the dialogue seems off somehow as well. Especially the scene with Lily and Nicole, and then the fact that Lily suddenly knows what's best for the business while earlier the day she couldn't make sense of the software at work. It all just feels a bit lazy to me, which is sad. I still really love Lily, but it pains me to see her potential being wasted like this.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes