timpo

Apr 20, 2019
No no my point was not to avoid the scene but the way she did it .
That was the meaning, she does not need a football game to get fu--ed, could be a reason
but for me that look stupid .

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
No no my point was not to avoid the scene but the way she did it .
That was the meaning, she does not need a football game to get fu--ed, could be a reason
but for me that look stupid .
Alright, I get what you mean. I feel now that she's as far into the game as she is, and the amount of whore pts she must have at this point would make the scene a bit wrong. She still have the morality of a loyal housewife in the dialogue and thoughts although she been with Fred and alot of other guys at this point, so for her the initative on her own wouldn't be that far fetched.

Reactions: Pogo123 and timpo

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes . It happened the next day that she made the deal with Lucas (deal for millions)
The same night that SHE fu--s the boy (Mike) or her futher in law (Fred)
And the next night she goes out with Nikol ...

they are happy at the bar BUT a stupid BET and she gets fu--ed again for
"a table football game"
So I stop playing the game after that at that point Dev could change the storyline
make her strong ant the boss of her life (she deserve that) but they make her be silly and stupid again
get fu--ed for a bet , to find a book ,or for any unbelievable reason.
sory for the big post
Need to take Freds scene Mikes was so terrible underwhelming hoped for more and better

Reactions: timpo

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Alright, I get what you mean. I feel now that she's as far into the game as she is, and the amount of whore pts she must have at this point would make the scene a bit wrong. She still have the morality of a loyal housewife in the dialogue and thoughts although she been with Fred and alot of other guys at this point, so for her the initative on her own wouldn't be that far fetched.
I can see you both of your's points. However, I think P and P intended for Lily to be conflicted about all the sex/no sex decisions she makes at various levels based on stats:
1) whore score - this basically determines how ready she is to commit sex acts in general
2) individual relationship score - for her to do the next level sexual act with a specific individual she has to have accumulated a high enough relationship score with that individual. So depending on what Lily did before with someone she is open to do more (and more advanced) sexual acts.
3) she is still married to Nick and as long as she feels a level of commitment to him she will be conflicted in every decision

in other words just because she has a super high general whore score, she will only have sex with someone if they have developed the individual relationship score high enough first.

So with the foosball guy, she has not yet had sex with him so she is still conflicted to take the next step.

I think she will remain conflicted for as long as she is somehow committed to her marriage with Nick.

Now given the vibes I get from P and P's Patreon's posts, it seams like that is about to change. My speculation is that Lily will find Nick cheating on her... maybe with the web cam girl...

If that happens i think that "conflicted thing" goes away or at least get lower... we'll see what happens.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I can see you both of your's points. However, I think P and P intended for Lily to be conflicted about all the sex/no sex decisions she makes at various levels based on stats:
1) whore score - this basically determines how ready she is to commit sex acts in general
2) individual relationship score - for her to do the next level sexual act with a specific individual she has to have accumulated a high enough relationship score with that individual. So depending on what Lily did before with someone she is open to do more (and more advanced) sexual acts.
3) she is still married to Nick and as long as she feels a level of commitment to him she will be conflicted in every decision

in other words just because she has a super high general whore score, she will only have sex with someone if they have developed the individual relationship score high enough first.

So with the foosball guy, she has not yet had sex with him so she is still conflicted to take the next step.

I think she will remain conflicted for as long as she is somehow committed to her marriage with Nick.

Now given the vibes I get from P and P's Patreon's posts, it seams like that is about to change. My speculation is that Lily will find Nick cheating on her... maybe with the web cam girl...

If that happens i think that "conflicted thing" goes away or at least get lower... we'll see what happens.

I would like to see that PandP implement the scene with nicks pc, that was in the early stages of the game where she sees that he's been chatting with some woman, which I thought he was taking to the cabin and managed to sneak her out to the out house when lily went to the showers. I like to think something like that happened anyway, it has been a while since those early adaptations of the game.

Reactions: timpo and Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I would like to see that PandP implement the scene with nicks pc, that was in the early stages of the game where she sees that he's been chatting with some woman, which I thought he was taking to the cabin and managed to sneak her out to the out house when lily went to the showers. I like to think something like that happened anyway, it has been a while since those early adaptations of the game.
So speculating a bit here, but here is what i think could happen.

As you know, Nick met a girl in the park and then he sees that same girl on a web cam site. He plays his "Big Nick" thing and depending your choices Lily finds him out or not (it was quite complex set of choices - in one path where Lily finds him out, she calls him "Little Nick" lol).

Regardless of if Lily finds him out or not, I think that now that Nick is at the cabin the Web cam girl is there too - hehe!!

Along comes Lily who wants to visit him at the cabin again - "he must be missing me so much".

We got 2 options:
1) She finds the girl in his bed -> leads to interesting consequences lol
2) Big Nick sneak her out before Lily sees her -> loving wife route maybe

We'll see. Sounds like the release is close anyway so we do not need to guess much longer.

Last edited:

timpo

Apr 20, 2019

for the first part of your answer you are right, but she gave him a BJ in Jack's bar, so they can think of a different reason
and not a lost bet
BUT for this ...
"

If that happens i think that "conflicted thing" goes away or at least get lower... we'll see what happens."
it will be so nice to see her's reaction

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Will be fun to see the new cabin/stable scene. (What will happen between Lily and Nick)
But one think i will find abit funny (imo) is: Why should Lily be mad at Nick? She is already sharing out her cherrypie to everyone (if you play the slut route) :unsure:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
for the first part of your answer you are right, but she gave him a BJ in Jack's bar, so they can think of a different reason
and not a lost bet
BUT for this ...
"

If that happens i think that "conflicted thing" goes away or at least get lower... we'll see what happens."
it will be so nice to see her's reaction
Hopefully we get to see v1.3 already this weekend... I know, I'm an optimist and the realist in me says it's more likely gonna take longer

Lily and Nicole lost (or won - your choice) bets both times: 1st was over a game of darts and 2nd was in a game of foosball. The loser of the first game get an opportunity to win in a rematch - that's the logic for the set up. now you can also play so that Lily and Nicole wins and see the bois run naked through the city or dance naked in the bar - but i did not play that path.

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
Will be fun to see the new cabin/stable scene. (What will happen between Lily and Nick)
But one think i will find abit funny (imo) is: Why should Lily be mad at Nick? She is already sharing out her cherrypie to everyone (if you play the slut route) :unsure:
a good reason could be that he paid for her servise
with the money that Lilly gave him to fix the broken bathroom

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
You are spot on. That is exactly the point :) Initially she will instinctively feel betrayed (if she discovers them in bed).
BUT then she will think: "I am no better! I've been sleeping around left right and center as well."
The question is: what does she do then?
- Does she go all in: "well this is the relationship we have now, so I'm not gonna feel bad about it any more and sleep with whom I like when I like it" (the boss attitude) but Nick is still oblivious to her sexperiences
or
- Lily: "OMG what have we done. I've driven away Nick (the wall between us bla, bla etc like in the dream gang bang). i have to win him back" - loving wife route...
or
- Lily: "I'm gonna give him so much shit for this. if he wants to keep me I'm gonna make him pay. he's going to have to watch me have sex with other men. that's the price" - Nick becomes a submissive cuck path
or
- something else... I can think of a lot of variations...

The options are interesting... hehe :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
thats toooooo much
for now... but it is possible that she completely flips when she discovers Nick with Briana (the web cam girl) and overhear their conversation through the open window (she stands outside and peeks in through the window) tiz-2 - Copy.jpg

But this is all speculation. None of it may happen. But it's fun to think about the options Lily has hehe :p

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
for now... but it is possible that she completely flips when she discovers Nick with Briana (the web cam girl) and overhear their conversation through the open window (she stands outside and peeks in through the window) View attachment 399042

But this is all speculation. none of it may happen. but it's fun to think about the options lily have hehe :p
i said this like 2 weeks ago its very clear yeah :D
she will catch him with the bitch thats slut route ...or not catch him love route
whats gona happen after i think not sure yet..but they said they will change the realtionship with nick that can mean two things
1 _she could cuck him like a pro and i mean ultra cuck like sex with fred in the living room with a sad nick
2 _ she will not cuck him but will hate him and be super angry at him which mean mega cheating slut roue ((like threesome in fred room while nick a sleep and gangbang anal stuff like that))
i just reallllly hope we find out this update not the next one bec this scene was the 3rd there is one more scene after.

thats 4 or 5 scene in the update which is not bad for p&p if the image numbers are good
lets just wait and see :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i said this like 2 weeks ago its very clear yeah :D
she will catch him with the bitch thats slut route ...or not catch him love route
whats gona happen after i think not sure yet..but they said they will change the realtionship with nick that can mean two things
1 _she could cuck him like a pro and i mean ultra cuck like sex with fred in the living room with a sad nick
2 _ she will not cuck him but will hate him and be super angry at him which mean mega cheating slut roue ((like threesome in fred room while nick a sleep and gangbang anal stuff like that))
i just reallllly hope we find out this update not the next one bec this scene was the 3rd there is one more scene after.

thats 4 or 5 scene in the update which is not bad for p&p if the image numbers are good
lets just wait and see :)
yes + the "loving wife route" => "Lets' work this out" ... => couples counseling... => maybe physiologist (and we all know how that goes hehe)
+ variations (Nick knows and is submissive or he does not know and get's cheated on while oblivious)
Point is there are so many variations. hehe.
Next release (if it includes what we hope) will be so much fun :p

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
" maybe physiologist (and we all know how that goes hehe) "
I hope you mean Dr Mark !!!!!!!
Still think that scene with Dr Mark needed more camera angles. The vision was too zoomed in during sex. But that nipple sucking and telling her it rains was HOT

Reactions: timpo
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes