FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure about the "compressed" version but hit the F4 button and then it should go back to window mode. (at least on original version)
Tried that. Guess it isn't an option in the compressed version. It's also an unofficial version, so maybe they took that out as one of the ways to reduce the file size.

logdog

Jun 10, 2019
Sori I just wonder if the developers just got rid of Rick from the diner I thought there would be norms of the scene and not just sex blow job I would continue like something to see it continued as a very cool artist with an artist there all that is necessary and that with Rick

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Sori I just wonder if the developers just got rid of Rick from the diner I thought there would be norms of the scene and not just sex blow job I would continue like something to see it continued as a very cool artist with an artist there all that is necessary and that with Rick
I dont think they ever intended Rick to be anything serious in the main plot, just a little side story to raise the corruption level.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Emm.. what foursome? I played long ago, but do not remember foursome scene. Could you point when it was?
It's not a real "foursome"... Lily and her friend go to a Club and meet the guys from the office. The guys invite them to their apartment and play poker. Depending on Lily's choices they end up fucking with the guys. Lily with one of them and her friend with the other.

Reactions: Jhonthedon420

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Damn thank you but sorry still can’t remember.. did I miss an update? Which boss? o_O

And how can I get this scene:

View attachment 395276
This scene is a "hot wet dream" that Lily has. (It depends on the level of "whore" she has... I think)
And for the "Boss"... She has to be working in Castor. That is one of the "assignments" that she has to fulfill ... Seduce that "future investor" ...

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This scene is a "hot wet dream" that Lily has. (It depends on the level of "whore" she has... I think)
And for the "Boss"... She has to be working in Castor. That is one of the "assignments" that she has to fulfill ... Seduce that "future investor" ...
Thx again. Yeah I really tried to be as much whore as possible but not enough it seems..

Also checked and forgot to copy the second part of the 4th zip file...that’s wty I couldn’t get some scenes too.

I liked many scenes but I think Fred scenes and mike scene could have been better. (Except the b-day scene dream)

So will the real b-day for Fred still come? Since it was “just” a wet dream. I hope so cause I think Fred scenes (which are plenty) lack poses. 90% with Fred are doggy or spoon or reverse cowgirl (nearly always from behind)
Fred scenes lack positions like cowgirl, missionary and standing sex like “Apollo” and “nice talk” etc

And mike’s scene as totally underwhelming.. started so good and then just a few choices and the angle during sex was bad. Hoped they would roleplay during sexy and there would be better angles...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Thx again. Yeah I really tried to be as much whore as possible but not enough it seems..

Also checked and forgot to copy the second part of the 4th zip file...that’s why I couldn’t get some scenes too.

I liked many scenes but I think Fred scenes and mike scene could have been better. (Except the b-day scene dream)

So will the real b-day for Fred still come? Since it was “just” a wet dream. I hope so cause I think Fred scenes (which are plenty) lack poses. 90% with Fred are doggy or spoon or reverse cowgirl (nearly always from behind)
Fred scenes lack positions like cowgirl, missionary and standing sex like “Apollo” and “nice talk” etc

And mike’s scene as totally underwhelming.. started so good and then just a few choices and the angle during sex was bad. Hoped they would roleplay during sexy and there would be better angles...
Try the . The choices you make for Lily enables or disables paths, so your choices do mater - a lot. Some slutty choices may not be the best once even if they seam like it.

Fred did have his birthday that evening and Lily then dreamed about the Fred birthday gang bang. For instance, if you chose to stay home that evening instead of visiting mike, lily has a chance to give Fred some "birthday cake" (see walk-through). If you chose to have Lily go with Mike instead, you open up a completely different path - BUT you cannot do both. Anyway maybe you meant that above.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
They simply replied to a patron's question-not yet an official announcement.
Yeah, I was really surprised about P and P's reply on Patreon: that they are that close to the next release. Usually it takes longer between each release. Maybe they are getting more streamlined in their development or just had more time over the summer...

• Thinking Face

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah, I was really surprised about P and P's reply on Patreon: that they are that close to the next release. Usually it takes longer between each release. Maybe they are getting more streamlined in their development or just had more time over the summer...
Hopefully. Just sitting in kind of a depression (which long time singles are common with) would look very forward to some „earlier as usual“ update

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
They MIGHT be posting the new update this weekend. Not promised, but looking good.
Thanks for the news. Hopefully it will be released soon.
I just hope that this will be abit longer then the last one.
(Last one was short atleast imo.)

sandy__123

Mar 10, 2018
It's not a real "foursome"... Lily and her friend go to a Club and meet the guys from the office. The guys invite them to their apartment and play poker. Depending on Lily's choices they end up fucking with the guys. Lily with one of them and her friend with the other.
Are u guys talking about that scene in which lily and Nicole go to west side bar or club to celebrate the lily's new job as secretary if not then can u pls tell how to get that scene

timpo

Apr 20, 2019
Are u guys talking about that scene in which lily and Nicole go to west side bar or club to celebrate the lily's new job as secretary if not then can u pls tell how to get that scene
Yes . It happened the next day that she made the deal with Lucas (deal for millions)
The same night that SHE fu--s the boy (Mike) or her futher in law (Fred)
And the next night she goes out with Nikol ...

they are happy at the bar BUT a stupid BET and she gets fu--ed again for
"a table football game"
So I stop playing the game after that at that point Dev could change the storyline
make her strong ant the boss of her life (she deserve that) but they make her be silly and stupid again
get fu--ed for a bet , to find a book ,or for any unbelievable reason.
sory for the big post

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Yes . It happened the next day that she made the deal with Lucas (deal for millions)
The same night that SHE fu--s the boy (Mike) or her futher in law (Fred)
And the next night she goes out with Nikol ...

they are happy at the bar BUT a stupid BET and she gets fu--ed again for
"a table football game"
So I stop playing the game after that at that point Dev could change the storyline
make her strong ant the boss of her life (she deserve that) but they make her be silly and stupid again
get fu--ed for a bet , to find a book ,or for any unbelievable reason.
sory for the big post
I guess you have the choice to avoid that scene the same as the Dart game where you make them streak instead if winning the game.

Nicole is essentially the same character as Diane or what her name is in Anna's Exciting Affection.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes