omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Damn thank you but sorry still can’t remember.. did I miss an update? Which boss? o_O

And how can I get this scene:

View attachment 395276
bro you kidin me right you missed like 2 best update of the games thats like 6 sex scene with Lily LOL

after this gangbang there is 2 of the best scene in the whole game....one of them is foursome with lily girlfriend SO HOT.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
bro you kidin me right you missed like 2 best update of the games thats like 6 sex scene with Lily LOL

after this gangbang there is 2 of the best scene in the whole game....one of them is foursome with lily girlfriend SO HOT.
I don’t get it. Did I play the wrong version? My last scene was after the agent job as a maiden in this big hotel.
Was there some other update or did I just made some really wrong choices?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I don’t get it. Did I play the wrong version? My last scene was after the agent job as a maiden in this big hotel.
Was there some other update or did I just made some really wrong choices?
yes there was one update after this with fred
but also you missed like 3 scenes before the last update

• Wow

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah pls do it need to check this... jesus fucking christ o_O:LOL: :cry:
look this post (my save)

#7,123

for the pool scene my nearest backup (save 27) (3rd scene Lily in the bathroom) continues the game with the walk...page 61 until the dinner scene.
and for the gang bang scene it's after the night with mike (8th scene Mike romance page 66) the backup (save 28) back from dinner she meets mike go with him......

Last edited:

Andre13

May 13, 2017
look this post (my save)

#7,123

for the pool scene my nearest backup (save 27) (3rd scene Lily in the bathroom) continues the game with the walk...page 61 until the dinner scene.
and for the gang bang scene it's after the night with mike (8th scene Mike romance page 66) the backup (save 28) back from dinner she meets mike go with him......
or if you dont play mike route its after you try to get home again and Fred lets you in, i think, its been a while since i played it..

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
or if you dont play mike route its after you try to get home again and Fred lets you in, i think, its been a while since i played it..
Mikes last scene was underwhelming except for outfits of Lily.

The other ones were hot :) just need that last Fred scene ty for the saves will try!!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes