Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Last edited:

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Someone know if there are plans for a port to Renpy ? Because i don't really like RPGM in those kind of games with choices and paths because it's harder to see everything you want :/

Reactions: T017
D

Deleted member 1973048

Someone know if there are plans for a port to Renpy ? Because i don't really like RPGM in those kind of games with choices and paths because it's harder to see everything you want :/
Nope, there no plan for a Ren'py version.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nope, there no plan for a Ren'py version.
There is a fan who wants to make an unofficial Ren'Py port. But he wants to have permission from P&P before he starts to make it. Not sure if we was able to reach out to P&P yet.

Aug 22, 2018
folks I need save(s) up to 1.2 at least mine are somehow fucked,I'm either stuck in the gym or can't leave office for some reason....

Jansen

May 8, 2017

can someone plz share?

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
I just started a new game(using compressed version because mega link is down for uncompressed) and when I get a scene, the map and scene flash back and fourth. Can I get some help with this?

tarreflow1131

Aug 17, 2019
yo guys, im stucked here, dunno what happends:

Its just after that scene in hotel maid (usb) and i went to house and after lily use his computer i was stucked here.
Can't move, but I can use phone and open options.

1581033677516.png

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
yo guys, im stucked here, dunno what happends:

Its just after that scene in hotel maid (usb) and i went to house and after lily use his computer i was stucked here.
Can't move, but I can use phone and open options.

View attachment 543116
Howdy, I think I had a similar issue a while ago. What happened with me was that I was using mouse controls to move Lily around but I managed to click a tile just before a quick scripted scene was supposed to start, so Lily moved position before she was supposed to start a quick dialog scene and it broke the script and froze my game because she kept trying to pass through an object to complete the sequence but couldn't. It happened to me twice and is kind of a new glitch for me. I suggest trying to start the scene again using either keyboard controls or just laying off the mouse a bit. I was holding down the mouse to skip dialog and it automatically clicked on a tile to start Lily walking after the CG scene. Hopefully, it is the same issue I had and this gets you past it. If not, then sorry I can't help further.

tarreflow1131

Aug 17, 2019
Howdy, I think I had a similar issue a while ago. What happened with me was that I was using mouse controls to move Lily around but I managed to click a tile just before a quick scripted scene was supposed to start, so Lily moved position before she was supposed to start a quick dialog scene and it broke the script and froze my game because she kept trying to pass through an object to complete the sequence but couldn't. It happened to me twice and is kind of a new glitch for me. I suggest trying to start the scene again using either keyboard controls or just laying off the mouse a bit. I was holding down the mouse to skip dialog and it automatically clicked on a tile to start Lily walking after the CG scene. Hopefully, it is the same issue I had and this gets you past it. If not, then sorry I can't help further.
I was using controls always ingame, just tried holding mouse down and trying to pass scene but still stuck :x

Some save close to this point? Was the first scene in the west hotel (maid clothes and usb) at Castor's

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes