pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, i need a save after the beach where she go topless with nick and john. after that i go home sleep, she says she has to go to work (morning) and game freezes.. can someone help me?

Ninjaman2470

Feb 3, 2019
Can someone help me I'm stuck on the part where I have to wear a dress to help out lola at Castor but when I get back to Castor Lily says that it's closed what am I supposed to do?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
The dev is quite good at developing a story. The spice.

Reactions: LP83

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
pic 1.png

Looking for Nick
I just want to greet you and tell you a couple of words about the scene we're working on. Immediately after Lily finds out from Fred where her husband is headed, she follows him there to find out what he's up to.
But she won't find just him. And no, I'm not talking about Dave who's on the CG above. She'll see and find out much more.
Thank you for your support fellas. Thanks to you we've started work on a new project, and I want to use this opportunity to tell you that we've been working on it for the last year, along with working on Lily.
I'm saying this for those who doubt that we'll manage to work on two projects simultaneously. Don't worry we've been doing it for a year already.
Again, thank you for your support, and for believing in us, it really means a lot.
Cheers!
P and P

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
as much as i love p&p art and love to see them in other games
am afraid bec lily updates already take along while to come and maybe they be forced to rush it or go to fast ending

which is a very bad thing iam one of the few who dosnt want lily to end yet with still so much to do and see
for a game that went for almost 3 years its so hard to see it being rushed or end in a bad way
i just see no way for p&p to keeb up with 2 games being updated in the same time .

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
as much as i love p&p art and love to see them in other games
am afraid bec lily updates already take along while to come and maybe they be forced to rush it or go to fast ending

which is a very bad thing iam one of the few who dosnt want lily to end yet with still so much to do and see
for a game that went for almost 3 years its so hard to see it being rushed or end in a bad way
i just see no way for p&p to keeb up with 2 games being updated in the same time .
You can add me to that list. I am worried about Lily's future... And i do not want to see it end anytime soon. I would hate to see a great game rushed to an end with bad quality.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 524676

Looking for Nick
I just want to greet you and tell you a couple of words about the scene we're working on. Immediately after Lily finds out from Fred where her husband is headed, she follows him there to find out what he's up to.
But she won't find just him. And no, I'm not talking about Dave who's on the CG above. She'll see and find out much more.
Thank you for your support fellas. Thanks to you we've started work on a new project, and I want to use this opportunity to tell you that we've been working on it for the last year, along with working on Lily.
I'm saying this for those who doubt that we'll manage to work on two projects simultaneously. Don't worry we've been doing it for a year already.
Again, thank you for your support, and for believing in us, it really means a lot.
Cheers!
P and P
Thank's for sharing brotha. (y)

I agree with what omarsayed said. I too get a little "nervous" for that Lily will/can be rushed to an finish now that they are working on the second game even though they have done it for a year and still given out updates to LioV.

(But we all now how long it takes for each update of Lily game and with "releasing" from 2 games it will most likely be the end "I" think soon for Lily)

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I don't feel well! What's happening? I understand they don't end Lily's story but will just do two games at once. Stop scaring the hell out of me!:sick:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
... and I want to use this opportunity to tell you that we've been working on it for the last year, along with working on Lily.
:ROFLMAO: So I support them for LotV and they barely manage to deliver an update every three or four months, but they work on another project I do not care because I do not know about. The number of devs not try to screw you is getting lower and lower. So more money for me or other devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Damn.. didnt know i had thing for feet especially seeing lily in those heels, drive me crazy:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pogo123

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Not much is known...

i can say one thing though: it will be a Unity game... hope they will use Unity 2019.3 final when it comes out (still in beta). apparently Unity 2019.3 allows to generate really high quality 3D models/characters in real time compared to previous Unity versions.

I leave for it for P and P to fill in the rest or correct me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes