mikh85

Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys! I constantly looked through the forum, but then decided to register. In previous records, they tried to find out who is PandP by nationality. I accidentally noticed that in an episode on the lake they drink Nevskoye beer (Невское), so this is Russian beer and is produced in St. Petersburg.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
is it the zip corrupted from the source (nopy)
Are you using an up to date version of WinRar, because using an older version of the application can result in the types of errors you are seeing. Like most software, you need to keep your archive tools up to date.

reason: There are multiple revisions of RAR compression specification, and if the archive tool being used by the creator of the RAR file uses a later RAR revision than the ones supported by archive tool you are using (to extract that RAR file) then you will see errors like the ones you are seeing.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
It is not about cheating in my case but Fred, like after doing Fred there is no cheating that really matters. But if you don't do Fred almost everything is blocked. Like she can't work bar because she needs to make dinner because she didn't force Fred to make one as they didn't had sex, really ? she didn't make any dinners before wth.
Not to mention how many scenes he got, at this point maybe title Fred and Lily would be more appropriate.

What are the show stoppers you mention ? I did read the guide and they just suggest to do all the Fred scenes...
"Fred and Lily's, a love story"
I like that title :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, you are right that not doing at least the critical corruption scenes with Fred blocks large chucks of the other sex paths in the game... By P and P's design, I think. Essentially Fred is the one who "corrupts" Lily, without him she basically does not get corrupted enough to pursue other men/women.

For me I am more than ok with Fred getting a huge role in this. Honestly, I think he makes the game so much more interesting. without him, LotV would be just like any other basic boring corruption or incest game that there are sooooo many of on F95zone. Just filter games on NTR and/or incest and you'll see so many stereotypical games out there - boring...

On the show stoppers are basically the once you run into early on. Doing Fred 1-6 in the guide should get you high enough whore score and corruption to enable most and avoid show stoppers (and after that I am not sure you need to do more Fred if you do not want to). Also the table on page 5-15 explains what the pre-requisites are for scenes to be enabled (like therapist and doctor side paths). The other critical choice is for Nick to meet with Briana. Go to the park bench and sit with one of the girls, and then later stay home instead of going out with John. get on line with Briana. One more choice is to make sure you do the castor track as early as you can - Lily should help Lola with the first client meeting (where Lily and Lola presents). same thing with library -> visit library and get smarter -> library boy stuff and Castor stuff -> she gets the castor job meet "interesting" people etc. you need to hand out leaflets until you enabled the second pool scene (when Martin comes out and chase after her) after that DO NOT hand out more leaflets - just don't (there is a bug)... instead you can go to the pool on Saturdays and Sundays until the other pool scenes are enabled. That should be it...

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
.....Essentially Fred is the one who "corrupts" Lily, without him she basically does not get corrupted enough to pursue other men/women.
For me I am more than ok with Fred getting a huge role in this. Honestly, I think he makes the game so much more interesting. without him, LotV would be just like any other basic boring corruption or incest game that there are sooooo many of on F95zone. Just filter games on NTR and/or incest and you'll see so many stereotypical games out there - boring...
Lily kinda gets corrupted from the get go - she has the dreams and then gets hypnotized and stops being embarrassed /ashamed of her sexuality.
Also without Fred scenes she did have sex with masseur and in hotel as maid so its not like she is not corrupted enough.

The show stoppers , well i was thinking that you know something more then its written there :/ Some scenes are hard locked behind Fred trigger - like bar , therapist , Nick & Brianna others are not. However you still can't do them because you are missing whore points, like the first scene with Fred is 50 WH where other scenes give 5-10!!
That stuff should be rebalanced.

I don't think Fred sets the game apart from other NTR/incest titles (actually there is no incest here). First of there are like 5 good NTR games out here. Second i believe that Fred drags down otherwise good and sensible story. He is your regular creep from crappy NTR/incest game, Lily hates him in all regards why would she let him fuck her ? Alcohol and being horny would not be enough and she was not wasted. Meanwhile in similar circumstances after Castor dinner she refuses Luke that should be way more appealing to her then Fred because she is not corrupted enough. (but she did have sex earlier with masseur and during next mission as maid) /facepalm.

Reactions: serja and Jacktaff

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Lily kinda gets corrupted from the get go - she has the dreams and then gets hypnotized and stops being embarrassed /ashamed of her sexuality.
Also without Fred scenes she did have sex with masseur and in hotel as maid so its not like she is not corrupted enough.

The show stoppers , well i was thinking that you know something more then its written there :/ Some scenes are hard locked behind Fred trigger - like bar , therapist , Nick & Brianna others are not. However you still can't do them because you are missing whore points, like the first scene with Fred is 50 WH where other scenes give 5-10!!
That stuff should be rebalanced.

I don't think Fred sets the game apart from other NTR/incest titles (actually there is no incest here). First of there are like 5 good NTR games out here. Second i believe that Fred drags down otherwise good and sensible story. He is your regular creep from crappy NTR/incest game, Lily hates him in all regards why would she let him fuck her ? Alcohol and being horny would not be enough and she was not wasted. Meanwhile in similar circumstances after Castor dinner she refuses Luke that should be way more appealing to her then Fred because she is not corrupted enough. (but she did have sex earlier with masseur and during next mission as maid) /facepalm.
I was trying to help you, but instead of showing at least a little bit of gratitude you turn this into some sort of accusation for not helping you enough, telling me that this not an incest game (of course I know it isn't and i did not say it was - I'm just making the point that there are many stereotypical games and NTR and incest seams to be the most popular categories here on F95, and that LotV is different and more unique - though some games have borrowed heavily from LotV that last couple of years) plus your general game complaints - take it up with P and P! Try becoming a Patron and send them a message.

I've now completely lost interest in going through my scene notes from day 13 onward of what triggers what and the prerequisite are etc to help you out.

Try to solicit help from someone else instead - bye, bye.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hi guys! I constantly looked through the forum, but then decided to register. In previous records, they tried to find out who is PandP by nationality. I accidentally noticed that in an episode on the lake they drink Nevskoye beer (Невское), so this is Russian beer and is produced in St. Petersburg.
Interesting! Some of the wording in the save files suggest Bosnian or Serbian language, but it is just educated guess.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Some scenes are hard locked behind Fred trigger - like bar , therapist , Nick & Brianna others are not. However you still can't do them because you are missing whore points, like the first scene with Fred is 50 WH where other scenes give 5-10!!
Second i believe that Fred drags down otherwise good and sensible story. He is your regular creep from crappy NTR/incest game, Lily hates him in all regards why would she let him fuck her ? Alcohol and being horny would not be enough and she was not wasted. Meanwhile in similar circumstances after Castor dinner she refuses Luke that should be way more appealing to her then Fred because she is not corrupted enough. (but she did have sex earlier with masseur and during next mission as maid) /facepalm.
By bar, do you mean when you work there? It's not hard-locked at all. You just need to do this on one of the free days IIRC. The bar progression is a side story. You can do it at your own pace. For example, I tried following the walkthrough and got locked out of the second bar event because she had to go buy some food. But the third event was completely fine, the game assumed I did the second event and in the end, Lily blew the bartender.
Also, I managed to somehow progress the game and Nick-Briana thing still happens if you talked to the girl, even if the initial Webcam session is locked (making this whole affair look really weird). When Lily visits the cabin the second time, Nick is busy screwing Briana. And this is in no-Fred playthrough.

About why she would fuck Fred. First of all, she's really drunk and horny. If she doesn't drink, she doesn't play the game (and therefore doesn't bet) and goes home because she has to work in the morning. If she bets, however, she still has an option to win easily. Lily can only lose on purpose. And that means she's really care-free when she's drunk. And even then, after losing, she still can back out of forfeiting. Or she can "play fair" and agree to a handjob. After that, she can safely walk away but can succumb to her lust and start sucking David, while enjoying it immensely. So by the point in the game when Fred makes a move on her, she's already behaved very slutty and is still feeling giddy with joy about her adventures. When Fred comes into the room, it all comes down to either feeling shame about her previous actions and stopping everything or continuing her slutty streak and making the final statement, submitting to her sluttiness.
She doesn't really hate Fred as much. Sure, he's a creep, but he's not detestable enough to act indecently in front of her. If you think about it, everyone's a creep in this game to an extent. Even the nicest guy Mike still wanks while spying on her. Everyone else at least tries to grope her (with the exception of her boss in Castor). And she doesn't hate them. And I don't think she refuses Luke if she allows Fred to fuck her.
And let's not forget about the whole hypnotherapy thing that started this game basically. It was not having Fred around that bothered her, but having these "nightmares" about him. You could even make a point that they weren't really nightmares but her hidden desires and Dr. Mark made her accept it. After her therapy session, she's perfectly okay with having Fred as a company. In fact, she wanted to watch a movie with him so much that she didn't bother wearing something other than her bathrobe and in the end, she liked watching it with him, clearly establishing that she had a pleasant time. So when you keep all these things in mind, it's not THAT weird that she gives in and allows him to fuck her later. I agree though that corruption should've been slower so it could be built up to this point.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Google translate identified it as Croatian.
try a few words in Google translator and you see it's mostly Bosnian or Serbian language sometime it's Croatian though - you need to compare to a know word in English so you can test the different languages and what they translate to in English.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I was trying to help you, but instead of showing at least a little bit of gratitude you turn this into some sort of accusation for not helping you enough, telling me that this not an incest game (of course I know it isn't and i did not say it was - I'm just making the point that there are many stereotypical games and NTR and incest seams to be the most popular categories here on F95, and that LotV is different and more unique - though some games have borrowed heavily from LotV that last couple of years) plus your general game complaints - take it up with P and P! Try becoming a Patron and send them a message.

I've now completely lost interest in going through my scene notes from day 13 onward of what triggers what and the prerequisite are etc to help you out.

Try to solicit help from someone else instead - bye, bye.
Sorry, what? I expressed my disappointment and mentioned no incest so i don't need to compare it to incest games. Thanks for discussion, bye.

Interesting , i didn't try to not follow guide in that regard. After refusing the event i assumed route is blocked. But if you say game assumed you did the previous scene, it may be its bug and you are not supposed to get work there anymore.

Fred is extra level creep and she knows this, he barged into her having shower and was ogling her. During pizza scene he act like pig by dirtying the carpet on purpose. She makes a point of mentioning her dislike for him on every occasion.
I understand how game tries to explain the scene with Fred, i just don't believe in it.

Yes she does Luke in Fred route. However i'm looking from not-so corrupted Lily perspective , if she is willing to accept Fred how she is not willing to accept Luke.

She was watching the TV first then Fred joined, so i wouldn't say she wanted to watch the film with him. I think the TV watching scene is meant to show she is not ashamed of her sexuality anymore and doesn't need to cover herself up on every occasion . That was the point of hypnotherapy i believe. I don't think Lily could have any hidden desires towards Fred, there is no mention of her liking anything about him. If it would be hidden desire to have more sex then any man would do not just Fred.

Keep in mind i'm just pointing out the inconsistency about Fred vs Others as potential cheating partners. I understand that people like his route and i don't mean to dis them. I just would like to avoid Fred and not be locked out of so many scenes.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry, what? I expressed my disappointment and mentioned no incest so i don't need to compare it to incest games. Thanks for discussion, bye.

In the future, Lily can give birth to a son, and here you have incest content! Just have to spend some time growing up to 18+ years :whistle:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Fred is extra level creep and she knows this, he barged into her having shower and was ogling her. During pizza scene he act like pig by dirtying the carpet on purpose. She makes a point of mentioning her dislike for him on every occasion.
I understand how game tries to explain the scene with Fred, i just don't believe in it.
She was watching the TV first then Fred joined, so i wouldn't say she wanted to watch the film with him. I think the TV watching scene is meant to show she is not ashamed of her sexuality anymore and doesn't need to cover herself up on every occasion . That was the point of hypnotherapy i believe. I don't think Lily could have any hidden desires towards Fred, there is no mention of her liking anything about him. If it would be hidden desire to have more sex then any man would do not just Fred.

Keep in mind i'm just pointing out the inconsistency about Fred vs Others as potential cheating partners. I understand that people like his route and i don't mean to dis them. I just would like to avoid Fred and not be locked out of so many scenes.
There are only 3 times where she complains about him. First being the shower incident, second and third are her complaining about him making a mess in the house. And that's it. In every other instance, she's very sweet/neutral while talking to him without showing any disdain. Oh, and you gotta take into account that it's his house and she bullied him to the point that he barely leaves his room so, like, why would Lily hate him for making a mess in his own house? She's annoyed by it, yes, because she likes tidiness. But Lily doesn't pay any rent and is in no position to demand anything. I agree that I don't think that she had any hidden desire towards Fred specifically but rather the incident itself turned her on. She started dreaming about it over and over again, probably because she was confused and because of shame denied this feeling. And thus in her head, Fred represented this sexuality. When she accepted it, she accepted him. Sometimes this can be the case for submissives who feel immense pleasure during humiliation and then they associate their pleasure with it. At first, they may deny it and hate it, try to get rid of it but if they accept it, they crave more. When Lily felt Fred feeling her up, I assume it triggered her sexual response and because of this Fred = Excitement association + her therapy, she wanted to experience more pleasure and gave in.

No, you're thinking of a different scene that happens later in the game. On Day 4 when you visit the hypnotherapist, Lily comes home and sees that Fred is watching one of her favorite movies. She asks if she can watch it with him and he agrees, though confused why she would want that. Lily says she'd join him after her shower. After taking a shower, you can't go change your clothes as Lily says she doesn't want to miss the movie. And only wearing a bathrobe, she joins him and thanks him later for watching it with her. I don't think you usually act this way with a person you hate.

I don't like his route as well. I'm okay with Lily getting over herself and being friendly with Fred, but not fucking him. I dislike it as well, but not because of design. I'm okay with certain things happening only after she cheats for the first time with Fred. I agree that some scenes should be accessible even without Fred, because he's not mentioned in those scenes and thus shouldn't be relevant. What I'm not okay with, is that if you don't, then almost every questline is filled with bugs.

I wish there were 3 main routes.
1) Pure loyal Lily that resists the hypnosis (can be turned into cuckquean and encourage Nick's cheating);
2) Curious and naive Lily that gets corrupted slowly (well-rounded playthrough with good number of opportunities but without Fred);
3) Dirty Whore Lily that quickly succumbs to hypnosis, satisfies her cravings and gets wild like Nicole.
Additionally, hotwife/sharing route is definitely going to be a thing that is triggered by how events during the second Cabin visit unfold. Also, there should be a swinging route even without Briana. Nicole is the perfect girl for a first swing, especially if they fooled around.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I followed these instructions and none of the roads allow me to go anywhere, but Lola says I have to go to the TV station, have I missed something?
can you post a save after you talked to Lola (telling you to go to the TV station). I can try compare.

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
can someone hook me up with a save whe lily gets fred to work with castor and she wears special lingerie for him and had anal on his bed? i mess up my saves so i need a hero, please and thanks¡

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes