Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hi guys ! I got a question, I played 3 hours, save and quit the game but when I come back to continue, my save was delete... Did you who what can I do ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you using android?
in windows, are you having the save file open in an editor while playing and saving. if so the save file is locked and you cannot over write it.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
But what IF, the "new" game is a more like a "reworked" game and they transported it over to renpy?
(Ahhh... We can only dream ;)):ROFLMAO:

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Hello, I am playing the v1.4 for the second time. After Lily wants some fruit to leave her hasband work, they have to go (together) to Naithan's house to pay a visit. So I (I control Lily and hasband is back of her) try to enter the Naithan's home (witch is the house next to Lily's) and nothing happens.
It is like this is the wrong house or there is no need to go there.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hello, I am playing the v1.4 for the second time. After Lily wants some fruit to leave her hasband work, they have to go (together) to Naithan's house to pay a visit. So I (I control Lily and hasband is back of her) try to enter the Naithan's home (witch is the house next to Lily's) and nothing happens.
It is like this is the wrong house or there is no need to go there.
You need to go to the hospital. Nathan has a broken leg and is at the hospital NOT at home.

Reactions: Diglwssos

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
Lily is a unique character that they have built over many years and to drop her for a new project is idiotic
No actually I don't think they'll drop it. by saying it's coming to end I meant they'll finish the game. But who knows when. My guess is next year is the last year. or maybe a year and a half.

Because by looking at the story we can already see Lily is corrupted. she's had sex with almost every character whatsoever. She's not shy anymore and usually accepts every kind of sex ( I mean real sex not some stupid ass kink like pissing under my armpit or something)

So let's say she'll have a couple more characters to deal with. including John's friend, the boss and some other guys. plus her relationship with Fred is going to another level assuming she kissed him. That's why I'm guessing the story with these characters can't go further than a year or a year and a half. unless they'll add some new characters and new experiences which again I don't feel is gonna add a lot to the story. Because just compare the current storyline and the storyline of earlier updates. weren't the earlier ones more engaging? when Lily was dealing with the therapist and the doctor. Damn, they were really awesome. But now the storyline is coming to a point if they stretch the story too much Lily's character will become predictable. And The storyline will lose its value. anyway, these are just my theories. unless P is gonna write some stuff to prove the opposite which I really like him to do it. Because as a fan I like Lily.

She is a brand name, more recognized than the P & P brand is.
I think one reason Lily is more famous is because they've never worked on another project.

Plus I really like to see P and P show their abilities on other projects too. Because different context is gonna represent how good their abilities are. So let's see what they can bring to us.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
WHO on earth said they drop it?!!
I said "I don't think they'll drop it." because I thought my first comment made some doubts about what I meant. It was to clarify what my point was.
Plus I didn't think anyone said that. Maybe what I wrote brought some misconceptions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I know. :love: She almost looked like a different person in the face when she was wearing it, but she could be very lucky that she used the wig since her husband walked in on them just "seconds" later ;-) hehe
And a fun part in the scene was the jealousy thing when he said he was going to the strip club :ROFLMAO:
(But when she is fucking around it is just okey, nothing to worry about :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
No actually I don't think they'll drop it. by saying it's coming to end I meant they'll finish the game. But who knows when. My guess is next year is the last year. or maybe a year and a half.

Because by looking at the story we can already see Lily is corrupted. she's had sex with almost every character whatsoever. She's not shy anymore and usually accepts every kind of sex ( I mean real sex not some stupid ass kink like pissing under my armpit or something)

So let's say she'll have a couple more characters to deal with. including John's friend, the boss and some other guys. plus her relationship with Fred is going to another level assuming she kissed him. That's why I'm guessing the story with these characters can't go further than a year or a year and a half. unless they'll add some new characters and new experiences which again I don't feel is gonna add a lot to the story. Because just compare the current storyline and the storyline of earlier updates. weren't the earlier ones more engaging? when Lily was dealing with the therapist and the doctor. Damn, they were really awesome. But now the storyline is coming to a point if they stretch the story too much Lily's character will become predictable. And The storyline will lose its value. anyway, these are just my theories. unless P is gonna write some stuff to prove the opposite which I really like him to do it. Because as a fan I like Lily.

I think one reason Lily is more famous is because they've never worked on another project.

Plus I really like to see P and P show their abilities on other projects too. Because different context is gonna represent how good their abilities are. So let's see what they can bring to us.
Yeah we are all speculating what P and P is thinking about doing next. And they have been very tight lipped about Lily's future so the truth is we do not know and we are all just speculating - which is a fun thing to do :D

Anyway, continuing to speculate here, hehe :LOL:

I think we all agree that:
1. given P&P's track record (assuming they continue with the same time commitment keeping their day job etc), something got to give.
2. since they are quite fired up about their new project (which we know very little about really), LotV will be the project that will, eventually, miss out... maybe not initially: they might try to work double shifts etc and try to do both but (as we all know that is not sustainable and we have seen creators crash an burn who tried...) they will soon realize it's not working so... something got to give... -> LotV sadly. an honestly as you pointed out LotV needs to finish at some point anyway, so...

=>

The remaining question is: how do they finish LotV?

Speculating big time now :ROFLMAO::
1. they follow their script (as they have done so far) and do the remaining releases (instead of talking schedule time, i think it's better to talk # of releases since we all know that schedules slip...but release scope size has been relatively consistent every release) - there might be 4-7+ releases left.
It is true that if you have played max slutty path so far, Lily is sleeping left, right and center BUT that is only one path!!!!
Their script is broader than that one path though, so....
They need to close down the endings they have set up so that means ending for:
- Loving wife - yeah that is a thing
- Mike true love route - yeah that is a thing too
- Fred "love?" route - obviously we have a Fred route but is it "love" or something else?
- Business whore route - Castor where she is climbing to the top by whoring for deals and
- Super whore - she is generally whoring left right and center, sleeping with anyone, anywhere as often as possible to gain an advantage (in and outside business) etc
- Intelligent lily - yeah that's a thing too - means she is using skills and business practices to make her career
- other possible routes are: John?, Marcel? someone else maybe

This is at least 6 releases... (in current pace that would be about 2 years)

2. They do not follow the script but try to finish of LotV sooner
In this case they would probably just prioritize these endings:
- Fred "love?" route - "love" or something else path
- Business whore route
- Intelligent Lily
- Loving wife (combined with intelligent Lily?)
- Super whore

This could probably be done in 3-5 releases (in current pace that would be about 1+ year or so...)

So that's my speculation :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MBIK and Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah we are all speculating what P and P is thinking about doing next. And they have been very tight lipped about Lily's future so the truth is we do not know and we are all just speculating - which is a fun thing to do :D

Anyway, continuing to speculate here, hehe :LOL:

I think we all agree that:
1. given P&P's track record (assuming they continue with the same time commitment keeping their day job etc), something got to give.
2. since they are quite fired up about their new project (which we know very little about really), LotV will be the project that will, eventually, miss out... maybe not initially: they might try to work double shifts etc and try to do both but (as we all know that is not sustainable and we have seen creators crash an burn who tried...) they will soon realize it's not working so... something got to give... -> LotV sadly. an honestly as you pointed out LotV needs to finish at some point anyway, so...

=>

The remaining question is: how do they finish LotV?

Speculating big time now :ROFLMAO::
1. they follow their script (as they have done so far) and do the remaining releases (instead of talking schedule time, i think it's better to talk # of releases since we all know that schedules slip...but release scope size has been relatively consistent every release) - there might be 4-7+ releases left.
It is true that if you have played max slutty path so far, Lily is sleeping left, right and center BUT that is only one path!!!!
Their script is broader than that one path though, so....
They need to close down the endings they have set up so that means ending for:
- Loving wife - yeah that is a thing
- Mike true love route - yeah that is a thing too
- Fred "love?" route - obviously we have a Fred route but is it "love" or something else?
- Business whore route - Castor where she is climbing to the top by whoring for deals and
- Super whore - she is generally whoring left right and center, sleeping with anyone, anywhere as often as possible to gain an advantage (in and outside business) etc
- Intelligent lily - yeah that's a thing too - means she is using skills and business practices to make her career
- other possible routes are: John?, Marcel? someone else maybe

This is at least 6 releases... (in current pace that would be about 2 years)

2. They do not follow the script but try to finish of LotV sooner
In this case they would probably just prioritize these endings:
- Fred "love?" route - "love" or something else path
- Business whore route
- Intelligent Lily
- Loving wife (combined with intelligent Lily?)
- Super whore

This could probably be done in 3-5 releases (in current pace that would be about 1+ year or so...)

So that's my speculation :ROFLMAO:
At least I hope for some more scenes with the business whore route. ;-) But I would probably go full whore route :ROFLMAO:

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
hi guys, i hope someone can help me. I am a mac user, i've always played lily and other games(anna) with seamonkey, worked good, despite the fact that i had to start a new game for each new release. But now, i got an error. fail to load , img/system/iconset.png.
Someone having same issue?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes