Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
yes. Talked with them and that’s the main reason some quality of LotV scene suffered a bit or got delayed.

They are working on another game. Sorry P&P you can purge me and spank me hard for this if i wasn’t allowed to tell this.
Oh no you spilled the beans o_O You should not have done that!! Now P and P will be BAN you:devilish:
Joke :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Humbling Experience is one of those games i really miss. It also had a really funny story/dialog but sadly the dev. got interrupted by real work (his day job boss "forced" him to do actual real work for his salary). How rude! Right? :LOL:

Reactions: LaPein and Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
yes. Talked with them and that’s the main reason some quality of LotV scene suffered a bit or got delayed.

They are working on another game. Sorry P&P you can purge me and spank me hard for this if i wasn’t allowed to tell this.
I would "face palm" you not for saying that but that P&P are making a new game:rolleyes:
But I couldn't face palm a friendly brother for something someone else are doing. ;)

• Haha

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

I thought that was the reason but did not want to say it loud...
Anyway, I gave P and P some "feedback" too and I might have been a bit, shall we call it, pissed and less diplomatic when I wrote it so I'm not sure how well it was received... :censored:

Basically, I thought they wasted several opportunities to bring the story to the next level after the the Tavern and Nick's dream events (because these 2 scenes were great on their own and as a set up for the next phase!)... but the scenes that came after all fell flat given the potential they had (considering how well they were set up). They could have been EPIC now they were just average. I'm still pissed about that.:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I thought that was the reason but did not want to say it loud...
Anyway, I gave P and P some "feedback" too and I might have been a bit, shall we call it, pissed and less diplomatic when I wrote it so I'm not sure how well it was received... :censored:

Basically, I thought they wasted several opportunities to bring the story to the next level after the the Tavern and Nick's dream events (because they were great on their own and as a set up for the next phase!)... but the scenes that came after all fell flat given the potential they had (considering how well they were set up). They could have been EPIC now they were just average. I'm still pissed about that.:LOL:
I mean all the dialog text was very well written as usual BUT the actual scene design for the last 4 scenes themselves were average and NOT up to P&P's usual standard:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Lily is my close second place too.
1. Anna 2. Lily 3. ToN and then others like Manila, HE and JOHN/BFS
I see you put Anna ahead of Lily. So did you know that DeepSleep was inspired by LotV and that is why he decided to make his own game like that (he was also tired of waiting for LotV updates :LOL: )
I love Anna too especially since the images are higher res and he releases much more frequently, but sometimes I think LotV is sort of richer/deeper in the story - if that make sense.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I mean all the dialog text was very well written as usual BUT the actual scene design for the last 4 scenes themselves were average and NOT up to P&P's usual standard:
Nice text bro.
Like Nr2 the idea (69) that would be fucking hot and especially with them both cumming ;)
The 4: Oh la la :p have some really animated tongue action going on and the cream/pregnant pie path (y)
Good thing with including the "optional" because just like you said, many don't like it. (Pure path=It is Nice who is pie-ing her);)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I see you put Anna ahead of Lily. So did you know that DeepSleep was inspired by LotV and that is why he decided to make his own game like that (he was also tired of waiting for LotV updates :LOL: )
I love Anna too especially since the images are higher res and he releases much more frequently, but sometimes I think LotV is sort of richer/deeper in the story - if that make sense.
well I knew it yes, but not on THAT detail (that he got bored etc)

i mean they have obviously some similarities ;)

and Anna got improved over the years same as Lily. But I agree that Lily still has the richer/deeper story. But Anna has imo the better sex scenes. lily and Anna both look amazing. and i think a mix of both (especially regarding the characters) would be AMAZING.

i would put LotV normally at the same first place as Anna but I am currently so unsatisfied with the updates. :/ another thing is, that I like most NPC‘s more in Anna visually and character wise. Even some characters in Lily are deeper.

my fav guys in LotV till now are:
1. Fred
2. the doc (doc scene in Lily was better than in Anna I have to say)
3. Mark
4. the therapist
5. the Pool guy

(The bartender should look rougher imo, the boss should look older or chubbier and the two lumberjacks should look uglier and more fat too - imo)

Oh and btw I agree with most of your criticism points about the update. :) ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Nice text bro.
Like Nr2 the idea (69) that would be fucking hot and especially with them both cumming ;)
The 4: Oh la la :p have some really animated tongue action going on and the cream/pregnant pie path (y)
Good thing with including the "optional" because just like you said, many don't like it. (Pure path=It is Nice who is pie-ing her);)
The blowjob scene was really... meh...
the lake scene I am still convinced that she should have either teased John more till fucking or swims and meets the creepy shower guy(who guarded the showers) and had hidden sex with him.

I personally was fine with the kissing and happy about the missionary. I was a bit annoyed that they later fucked AGAIN reversed cowgirl... I mean in 90% of Fred/Lily scenes they do that. I want them to fuck wild in missionary, standing sex, cowgirl and getting her massive tits sucked. we had so many nearly same scenes... and still not a real development of them both except the kiss..

About the pregnancy stuff: I m normally not a fan of this BUT Manila does this amazingly well: get drugged and mutated that she gets very quick her child of she wants to and place it in the hospital where she can visit it but don’t have to. And there are different options if you are pregnant or not, aswell as taking the pill to prevent getting pregnant. I would accept some similar way. Otherwise I am not the biggest fan of it. (I let Manila get pregnant by John Doe btw :devilish: )

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
For me It is :
1st Lily And Anna (sharing the 1st place)
2nd:Elena (life)
3rd: Ana (mif)
4th: PHW (Project hot wife)
5th: Manila
6th: JOHN (Jessica o'neill "and something I can't remember")/Good Girl Gone Bad

• Wow
Reactions: LaPein and Pogo123

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
There is a slight glitch that shows itself Sunday morning Day 15 if you elect Day 14 to have Nick stay home and Lily fuck Fred. When Nick comes up to check if he goes in the bathroom first have Lily sneak past him and go downstairs to see he was sexting Brianna. In the morning when she awakens and goes up you will see the attached scene. If she enters Fred's room it reverts to the night before with Lily in Fred's closet and Nick at Fred's door. When she returns from Mrs. Clarkson's she is also still hiding in Fred's closet. I finally got rid of the extra Lily in Fred's closet the night after she closed the deal with Luke and made the $10,000 bonus and gave Fred birthday "cake" on the dining room table. After she showered I saved before having her enter Fred's room. When she does the words and scene are Nick with Lily hiding in the closet. The scene ends. Extra Lily is gone, and real Lily can go down and get in bed, so don't freak if it happens to you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

Sayaye

Apr 2, 2018
Hi guys ! I got a question, I played 3 hours, save and quit the game but when I come back to continue, my save was delete... Did you who what can I do ?

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
So let's say If P & P is currently working on another game, we can guess there is a chance Lily is coming to an end.

Just my theory. I know it might piss you guys off :-D But after reading the comments suddenly this came to my mind. Because they already know, working on just this project is gonna take a lot of time from them, by their pace and standard working on two is gonna make things really complicated. So I can guess either they will hire more people to help them to keep their pace, or there is a chance LOTV is gonna come to an end.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
So let's say If P & P is currently working on another game, we can guess there is a chance Lily is coming to an end.

Just my theory. I know it might piss you guys off :-D But after reading the comments suddenly this came to my mind. Because they already know, working on just this project is gonna take a lot of time from them, by their pace and standard working on two is gonna make things really complicated. So I can guess either they will hire more people to help them to keep their pace, or there is a chance LOTV is gonna come to an end.
Good point and I have "semi" thought the same.
If they keep working on LofV besides this then maybe 2 updates a year? :unsure:

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

So since I've known for awhile, I've pleaded with them (P&P) multiple times that: what ever you do, DO NOT to drop Lily of the Valley. Lily is a unique character that they have built over many years and to drop her for a new project is idiotic. She is a brand name, more recognized than the P & P brand is. It makes no business sense to drop a brand that is so recognized. Even if you have new ideas for games giving up on Lily is not a good idea... I never got a firm answer what they are planning to do to combine the 2 initiatives - so we'll see... maybe Lily is also in the new game.

I think hiring more people is unlikely. More likely is that they will actually slow down LotV (like we saw happening for v1.4) and eventually round it off and say it's finished. Instead they will spend more time on the new project from now on. But this is just my speculation - don't actually know what their plan is.

Reactions: blink66
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes