M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
I don't know if you can help me but, I'm playing the 1.4 version and on day 18th I don't have the option of the "skimpy outfit" I tried several times but it don't appear.
I also can't go to Nicole's house in the evening I tried several options, like gym, library and marcel's but when she gets to nicole's house she says "hmm... maybe tomorrow" and the only thing I can do is go home.
Can anyone help me with this?
I'm following the walkthrough for 1.4.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hi,
I don't know if you can help me but, I'm playing the 1.4 version and on day 18th I don't have the option of the "skimpy outfit" I tried several times but it don't appear.
I also can't go to Nicole's house in the evening I tried several options, like gym, library and marcel's but when she gets to nicole's house she says "hmm... maybe tomorrow" and the only thing I can do is go home.
can you post a save from day 18 and where that save is from in the guide please. I'll try to compare.
OR you can try starting with save attached, from the beginning of day 18 - I know it works for sure.
1. go to Giancarlo (no need to go to Juliette's first)
2. go to castor follow guide
3. outside castor (after completing everything and the phone tutorial) you have a choice to make:
- go home and change to the skimpy outfit or
- continue with the v-dress
if you want to change to the skimpy outfit, you need to walk her home and at home you need to go to the wardrobe twice! fist time you will not find it but if you go to the wardrobe again she will dig it up.
4. go to library - follow guide
5. go to Marcel - follow guide
and so on

Last edited:
Reactions: M.Voigt and Pogo123

prime-time

Jan 2, 2019
Hi,
Exactly the same happened to me, too.
Went home and on the next day i could visit Nicole. The skimpy outfit appeared on the next day.
Should be no problem because of free roaming (i hope so).

Reactions: M.Voigt

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
can you post a save from day 18 and where that save is from in the guide please. I'll try to compare.
OR you can try starting with save attached, from the beginning of day 18 - I know it works for sure.
1. go to Giancarlo (no need to go to Juliette's first)
2. go to castor follow guide
3. outside castor (after completing everything and the phone tutorial) you have a choice to make:
- go home and change to the skimpy outfit or
- continue with the v-dress
if you want to change to the skimpy outfit, you need to walk her home and at home you need to go to the wardrobe twice! fist time you will not find it but if you go to the wardrobe again she will dig it up.
4. go to library - follow guide
5. go to Marcel - follow guide
and so on
Thank you for your information, I continued to the next day and finally appeared. Thanks all for your support.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I love Lily ... But I agree with everyone who mentions the concern when it comes to playing two games simultaneously. If doing only ONE was already an excessive delay for each update ... Two will be at each full solar eclipse .. As he refers that he has been doing them for a year, so the delay and the tendency is to take even longer . And I just imagining that Lily could end, I get chills! :eek::cry:

U6fBJ-XAif41PlO4y9ZTQ7GsASKx.jpg

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
In fact, we do not know what kind of game it will be. Maybe it has something to do with Lily's story, like a prequel or a sequel. In any case, we need to wait for news from them, while it's too early to worry. I don't think they'll finish Lily so soon, at least I hope so. Although you are right, a little excitement is present. :unsure:

Reactions: Pogo123

musty8

Jun 4, 2019
HELP!
So I have been fired from the Diner and I go to Castor for the secretary position…
I get interviewed where one guy gives me a list of things I need to learn to get the job and then I exit and nothing happens…
From what I have read there is some secretary that is supposed to ask for my help getting something from her appartment, but nothing trickers…
I cant speak to the secretary or anything…. When I go out I can do nothing other than go home and do the garden watch movie and then go to bed…
The next day I can do nothing again can’t work at the bar and can’t go to castor again… Is this a bug or am I missing something?? Please help

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
HELP!
So I have been fired from the Diner and I go to Castor for the secretary position…
I get interviewed where one guy gives me a list of things I need to learn to get the job and then I exit and nothing happens…
From what I have read there is some secretary that is supposed to ask for my help getting something from her appartment, but nothing trickers…
I cant speak to the secretary or anything…. When I go out I can do nothing other than go home and do the garden watch movie and then go to bed…
The next day I can do nothing again can’t work at the bar and can’t go to castor again… Is this a bug or am I missing something?? Please help
So in order trigger the path where you help the secretary you have to have done some choices earlier in the game:
Read the guide posted in OP.
1 Day 9:
- guide page 35: on day 9 go an look for job postings make sure you see all and especially the Castor posting
- guide page 36-37: choose to go to Castor and apply for secretary
- continue per guide: go to library and get smarter...
2 Day 14:
- guide page 57: go to Castro and work as cleaner. You will get a chance to help Lola (the secretary) - do it.
- do scene 6 castor/Library (DO NOT do the leaflet hand out at this time!)

Then just continue to follow the guide and things will trigger...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
In fact, we do not know what kind of game it will be. Maybe it has something to do with Lily's story, like a prequel or a sequel. In any case, we need to wait for news from them, while it's too early to worry. I don't think they'll finish Lily so soon, at least I hope so. Although you are right, a little excitement is present. :unsure:
(y) (y) (y) (y) :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes