Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
On these Japanese TV shows, the husbands have to guess which hole their wife is in. Probably!!! Nick will fuck another woman (thinking he is Lily) while Lily is fucked by another man on his side.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Nick deserve to cheat on Lily since Lily cheats on him.
I like the concept of her husband staying faithful and innocent while she is having fun.
but if you want nick to be unfaithful too, there is already a route that allows it, since nick can meet a young woman in the park at a certain point in history

Reactions: Pogo123

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Err...I think Nick is always unfaithful, no matter what. Or it's a bug. I was playing the no-cheating route (with girls it's exploring), and I specifically made Nick not to talk to the girl (I made him sit on the other bench by himself), but when you go to visit him in the Cabin, he's still on skype calls with that other girl and the dialogue is exactly the same, as if they were having virtual sex together, and she still demands a date (I made him decline). In that last dream sequence, he still saw his buddy fuck that chick, as if they were together. So, even if he might not personally fuck other girls, he still jerks off to that schoolgirl stripping for him which I consider cheating.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
whatever route I choose, I will always be stuck in a loop on day 16; the Walkthrouung is a very nice bullshit

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Err...I think Nick is always unfaithful, no matter what. Or it's a bug. I was playing the no-cheating route (with girls it's exploring), and I specifically made Nick not to talk to the girl (I made him sit on the other bench by himself), but when you go to visit him in the Cabin, he's still on skype calls with that other girl and the dialogue is exactly the same, as if they were having virtual sex together, and she still demands a date (I made him decline). In that last dream sequence, he still saw his buddy fuck that chick, as if they were together. So, even if he might not personally fuck other girls, he still jerks off to that schoolgirl stripping for him which I consider cheating.
Yes, that's true, it would be great if there was an opportunity to prevent Nick from doing any of those things, especially in the massage scene, for example that Nick simply leaves the room while Lily continues the massage.

• Angry
Reactions: cold_arctus

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I don't know why you guys still waste time playing the faithful route that has simply nothing interesting. This type of game was made to be a SLUT
The faithfull route has become exotic these days, I mean the both of life - as real as virtual, but what is exotic is always interesting.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I don't know why you guys still waste time playing the faithful route that has simply nothing interesting. This type of game was made to be a SLUT
Thanks Cap. What I'm doing is exploring the game and testing it on various inaccuracies and bugs. And what is the best way to test the game that was designed for cheating? That's right - the faithful path.
What really bugs me is that there are no alternative versions of dream sequences. I just don't see how Lily can dream of her gangbang with all those perverts and then complaining that the alarm ruined her dream! If anything, she should be grateful and then confused, why the hell did she have such a weird nightmare? Or not have such a dream at all. And same with Nick. He always dreams of Lily whoring herself out (and then accepting it, like a good cuckold). I get it he's in his drunk delirium but still, this dream makes no sense if Lily refuses to flash her pussy to those lumberjacks. P&P really need to address all of that at one point and possibly make alternative scenes for those occasions. Because, as it is, both Nick and Lily's behavior looks really off sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: harsha_26

Madm

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 563252

Overview:
As longtime players of rpg maker games we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time. Our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple. You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2019-12-31
Developer: P and P
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac & Linux users:

Changelog:

Password for Gallery Room: 8652 (v1.4)

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Unofficial Android: - MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Wallpapers May 2018 - April 2019
- MEGA - -
-

Extras: Walkthrough -
Unofficial V.1.4 Walkthrough

View attachment 11828 View attachment 11829 View attachment 11830 View attachment 11831 View attachment 11832 View attachment 11833
WIN mega link down

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes