k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
She says she should visit a doctor before work because she only does morning check ups. And that's it, I leave the house and walk around and can't do anything.

I think my save was glitched tho, I just started a new game and got a scene with Nicole I didn't see before..
Hope it's working fine now.
Go to sleep and morning comes. "she should visit a doctor before work because she only does morning check ups."

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
She says she should visit a doctor before work because she only does morning check ups. And that's it, I leave the house and walk around and can't do anything.

I think my save was glitched tho, I just started a new game and got a scene with Nicole I didn't see before..
Hope it's working fine now.
Maybe you are confusing the doctor with the hypnotherapist, take the taxi in the square.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Go to sleep and morning comes. "she should visit a doctor before work because she only does morning check ups."
Maybe you are confusing the doctor with the hypnotherapist, take the taxi in the square.
Nope, it was just glitched.
When I got out of the house this time I got a message that the eastern part of town is unlocked.
Thanks for the replies tho.

Reactions: k3im0

Nemerfade

Oct 29, 2017
Is it possible to somehow open RPGMVP files to view pics and animations? I tried but havent found program that converts all files rather than doing it 1 by 1

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is it possible to somehow open RPGMVP files to view pics and animations? I tried but havent found program that converts all files rather than doing it 1 by 1
yes, you can. Try this:

Note: Doesn't work on compressed version, because all files are already decrypted.

Reactions: CRBM01

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
You can try the compressed version. The images are in the folder Lily of the Valley\www\img\pictures

logdog

Jun 10, 2019
this is how much content you can create by looking at this Wallpaper this is excellent thank you

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I swear one day p&p will kill us with the amount of teasing in those images :D

Seriously thought that Fred image just wow.

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Awesome share brother (y) Thank you!

I like the black n white, the one she is putting on the stockings and and the hottest for me at least is the one with Fred "hush" fucking her behind Nick :love::eek::eek::love:
I like pic3 best, her butt is looking amazing here :love:

and I wonder what she carries in buckets on the pic6:unsure: in the background only bulls, I do not see cows:rolleyes: so who she milked:unsure::LOL:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Pic 3, 4 and 7 is definitely going into the game in some future release.
The monochrome is really nice too. Yeah pic 7 is really hot. cannot wait to see that happen lol.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Also I think we have a 50% chance of getting the next release by the end of this month and the other 50% chance that it happens in April. We'll see...

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Pic 3, 4 and 7 is definitely going into the game in some future release.
The monochrome is really nice too. Yeah pic 7 is really hot. cannot wait to see that happen lol.
Sadly never have been any wallpaper included in the game before so I dnt think so :/
Maybe only nick and his buddy with lily at the lake last update but that's it.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes