omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The lack of passion in the Fred/Lily kiss, in the last release (when they have missionary position sex), is what got me disappointed. They were so close to get it perfect and then Lily and Fred just kiss like a "Good by kiss in the morning when leaving for work" = no passion, no feeling, no nothing = FAIL! :(

The last WP image with at least some basic tongue action is a HUGE step forward from that perspective! Not perfect but much better! :love:
Excatly my idea.. But here is my guess

The kiss really surprised lily and I think her feeling just hit her suddenly
She just realized wtf I have thing for fred.
But like fred said she dnt Wana admit it yet to herself.

If you notice p&p made fred the only one having sex with lily without any tricks or blackmail or any main reason in the last updates.. Lily been doing it bec she wanted it just like him.

P&p I think wanted to make Fred not the normal lily sex friend
They wanted this to be build
So in this scene Fred basically admit it not just sex and put the idea in lily head with there first kiss together
Now I think next times lily won't b thinking about just sex when they are together.. Fred talk will start to affect her forcing her to see him as new thing.
Yes Force her am pretty sure lily didn't plan going romance with Fred xD
But it just been building up for a while now.
And she will not b able to shut it too or control it.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Excatly my idea.. But here is my guess

The kiss really surprised lily and I think her feeling just hit her suddenly
She just realized wtf I have thing for fred.
But like fred said she dnt Wana admit it yet to herself.

If you notice p&p made fred the only one having sex with lily without any tricks or blackmail or any main reason in the last updates.. Lily been doing it bec she wanting it just like him.

P&p I think wanted to make Fred not the normal lily sex friend
They wanted this to be build
So in this scene Fred basically addmit it not just sex and put the idea in lily head with there first kiss together
Now I think next times lily won't b thinking about just sex when they are together.. Fred talk will start to affect her forcing her to see him as new thing.
Yes Force her am pretty sure lily didn't plan going romance with Fred xD
But it just been blind up for a while now.
And she will not b able to shut it too or control it.
Zangs07 and omarsayed ,
Yeah you both have good points.

She was surprised by the kiss and did not want to admit she has a thing for Fred...

Maybe I should not have been judging P&P so harshly. They got a plan and I was going to fast.
I/We should give Lily some more time to get used to the idea of Fred as a romantic thing and then the real passionate kisses will come :LOL:

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Before we know it Lily has become Nick's step mother and Fred's Wife :ROFLMAO::eek::love:

I agree 100% :LOL:
the cheating scenes just behind Nick back are the best, like:
- The fucking Fred upstairs (hiding in wardrobe etc) and with Nick on the web cam session with Briana below
- The hidden NTR scene where they are fucking at Nathan's place and Nick shows thumbs up outside the window
- The scene from last release, Lily and Fred are fucking down stairs when Nick shows up

Pure gold!
I totally agree (y)
(A little Fred of topic but) I also loved the scene were Lily got fucked by the doctor/gynecologist at the hospital and Nick goes in etc and then kiss her while she is getting fucked behind that tiny little cover :LOL: (Also the spa scene where great, Nick got a bj and Lily got full service, even though i am most fan of Lily to get the pleasure and not Nick) ;)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Before we know it Lily has become Nick's step mother and Fred's Wife :ROFLMAO::eek::love:

I totally agree (y)
(A little Fred of topic but) I also loved the scene were Lily got fucked by the doctor/gynecologist at the hospital and Nick goes in etc and then kiss her while she is getting fucked behind that tiny little cover :LOL: (Also the spa scene where great, Nick got a bj and Lily got full service, even though i am most fan of Lily to get the pleasure and not Nick) ;)
I'd just say: Prego with Fred as the father MUST be one of the game endings! It just has to be :eek::ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Even sicker would be if Nick think it is his. Nick pushing the baby stroller around in the last images of the game. Yeah that's sick i know. :ROFLMAO:
That would be awesome :LOL:
I also think that Lily should (choosing that route ending) should get married with Fred too (if she/(us) choose to keep Nick only to cuckold him in the secret) Sorry Nick, but after Lily was on a "job trip" and Fred was at some "friends" out of town onlye to get married they decide also that you will never receive any sexual favors from your wife.(And Fred will always tell Nick that he must stay by Lily's side in both good and bad days or else he will be kicked out and don't get anything after his fathers death) haha:LOL:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
That would be awesome :LOL:
I also think that Lily should (choosing that route ending) should get married with Fred too (if she/(us) choose to keep Nick only to cuckold him in the secret) Sorry Nick, but after Lily was on a "job trip" and Fred was at some "friends" out of town onlye to get married they decide also that you will never receive any sexual favors from your wife.(And Fred will always tell Nick that he must stay by Lily's side in both good and bad days or else he will be kicked out and don't get anything after his fathers death) haha:LOL:
Like I have said many time I would loooove to get this as ending
Were lily and Fred doing it casually in the living room.. While nick try to cover his ear or somthing so he can't hear them or somthing :D
Or like morning sex on the table while nick having breakfast
Also nick would b sleeping alone downstairs
While lily and Fred on top sleeping together
That would b an awesome ending for lily and Fred together living with nick.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Like I have said many time I would loooove to get this as ending
Were lily and Fred doing it casually in the living room.. While nick try to cover his ear or somthing so he can't hear them or somthing :D
Or like morning sex on the table while nick having breakfast
Also nick would b sleeping alone downstairs
While lily and Fred on top sleeping together
That would b an awesome ending for lily and Fred together living with nick.
That sound like some hot ending scenes. After the black screen says "The End" It should come up a new one: "Some month later" and then scenes were we see Lily and Fred(just like you said) have a good morning fuck while Nick just droll out of his mouth on Fred's "breakfast" :p (Plus for the covering ears idea too)
One more thing that should not be changed is Fred's squeaky bed, having many long, hot, good, passionate sex while he just here the squeaky bed and that it is hitting the wall behind (y)

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
That sound like some hot ending scenes. After the black screen says "The End" It should come up a new one: "Some month later" and then scenes were we see Lily and Fred(just like you said) have a good morning fuck while Nick just droll out of his mouth on Fred's "breakfast" :p (Plus for the covering ears idea too)
One more thing that should not be changed is Fred's squeaky bed, having many long, hot, good, passionate sex while he just here the squeaky bed and that it is hitting the wall behind (y)
That Fred squeaky bed sound while he fucked lily still my number 1 scene in game so far :D
Everything about it so good.

Lily being horny so she leave nick sleeping and go upstairs to Fred.
The sound.. Nick awakining confused by it
Lilly bathrobe look so hot on her
She remove it and lay naked on bed before Fred jumb in :D

What you just said latex would be the perfect ending for nick to b hearing those sound at night everyday.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So I download the game in my phone recently and I stumbled with an error in the scene of the bath when Lily goes to visit Nick to the cabin. Precisely the error is naked lily 24 img not found. Does anyone know if I can just download the game again or I have to wait to the next android release?

Reactions: Arcanun

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any patreon on this game here? If so , can u send my idea to the patreon site?
Here is my idea : Lilly husband got drunk and hit a cop ,he goes to jail .Here he got bullied by some inmate, who is kinda old , fat and with a big endowed dick . So , Lilly tries to help him .She get a part time job as a secretary în the warden office.The new warden is Rick , the guy with coffee shop, who went bankrupt after Lilly left.He hire Lilly , but she needs to wear a new slutty outfit .In this way Lilly try to find out who is her husband bully and to convince him to let him alone.At home Lilly is alone with Fred,but is tired, so,Fred buy a drug from a bizzare market.This drug is like a spanish Fly ,but long lasting and its streching her pussy close to a virgin, this means a better stamina and louder orgams. Btw , less slim muscular and rich guys în the game, the working class isnt like that.I really want to see Lilly in this kind of story....

Reactions: SiriusDar17

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yeah, that was in interesting approach: "give fast"
like "feed me now!"
Interesting to see if he/she is successful :ROFLMAO:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, actually, she was raped and hypnotized into this behavior. We can say that this is a sad story about how a girl who is not able to refuse because of hypnosis is used by everyone. Dramatic story.:cry: :ROFLMAO:

Rotenlulu

Jan 13, 2018
So I download the game in my phone recently and I stumbled with an error in the scene of the bath when Lily goes to visit Nick to the cabin. Precisely the error is naked lily 24 img not found. Does anyone know if I can just download the game again or I have to wait to the next android release?
There is an user named "The 66" he has other android version where this thing don't happen, search for it

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes