May 20, 2017
I agree 100% :LOL:
the cheating scenes just behind Nick back are the best, like:
- The fucking Fred upstairs (hiding in wardrobe etc) and with Nick on the web cam session with Briana below
- The hidden NTR scene where they are fucking at Nathan's place and Nick shows thumbs up outside the window
- The scene from last release, Lily and Fred are fucking down stairs when Nick shows up

Pure gold!
The greatest thing about Lily of the Valley started with V 0.4/V0.5 when Fred decided to tamper the AC and Lily decided to sleep naked. Scenes between the two are the greatest thing about the game.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The greatest thing about Lily of the Valley started with V 0.4/V0.5 when Fred decided to tamper the AC and Lily decided to sleep naked. Scenes between the two are the greatest thing about the game.
I forgot about that scene (did not play that far back for some time now...), but you are right it is really good and sets the story off on the "right" path :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Arcanun

Jul 30, 2019
So I download the game in my phone recently and I stumbled with an error in the scene of the bath when Lily goes to visit Nick to the cabin. Precisely the error is naked lily 24 img not found. Does anyone know if I can just download the game again or I have to wait to the next android release?
Same error did you fix it

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
yeah, moderators having fun :LOL:
The game have had this type of content for 2 years now - It was vanilla 3 years ago...

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
yeah, moderators having fun :LOL:
The game have had this type of content for 2 years now - It was vanilla 3 years ago...
idk bro about you but until am seeing that lily Nicole fred threesome am waiting for since the starte of the game its still vanila for me :D

dam I rly want the scene so much though ;/

• Haha
Reactions: Gr8Dumper

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
hi I have a question

1. I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2) who became pregnant and gives birth
0.jpg 1.jpg

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
There are tons of reviews for this game already, but I would like to add my two cents in.

1>)-Animations are great. I really like the
2>)The game is great and got potential.
3>) Good characters whom you grow to love
4>)Great graphics
5>)Some good models
6>) Animations: You do very good animations. Better than just about every game i've played. When I say this is has mostly to do with you working on making
7>)This is one of the best games around here and one of my favorites.
8>)When will the update take place?
9>)Is the full version of the game available yet
answer to 8: Next release likely coming in April (usually is 3-4 months between release and last release was December 31 so April looks likely)
answer to 9: So no there is no final release. Latest is v1.4. Expect this project to continue for at least another year maybe 2 (me speculating).

On the other points I agree 100%. This game is one of the very best in terms of: story complexity and development, character development, well crafted 3D models and scenes, "realistic" animations AND it's easy to get to love Lily (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
hi I have a question

1. I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2) who became pregnant and gives birth
View attachment 583272 View attachment 583274
No one is pregnant - yet. There is risk for pregnancy though (Lily), but nothing yet. Also there is no pregnancy system in the game, so not tracked and there is no variable/flag to give you a % chance of pregnancy like we have in other games like Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession (by add Abaddon).

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I hope there won 't be a pregnancy yet. It 's too early! We haven't even really seen any group scenes yet. Let it be closer to the end of the game. Moreover, we already have Manila as you correctly noted. I think Lily looks great without a huge belly.

Reactions: Pogo123 and blink66
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes