cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well i play on one plus 6 device dont know much about formats
Then try a build ported by someone else as from OP. There are a few people who port Ren'Py games to Android. Another option would be to port it yourself.

Darthkrisiun666

Oct 8, 2019
I can't visit Nicole to open the map of the western region; every time I go to her house, she’s never there. PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yesterday, P and P posted something about giving an update soon but nothing yet. I think we'll get an update in a couple of days. Stand by...

My gut feeling (and past experience) tells me that we'll get the next release some time in April.
Hope it will be soon, missing Lily just more and more hehe :p All we can do is just cross our fingers in hope it will release soon ;)

Reactions: Pogo123

logdog

Jun 10, 2019
1584954534161.png
V.1.5 Progress - At Home
Howdy fellas. First of all, I would like to wish you all the best in these perilous times, stay healthy, and stay safe. No matter what part of the world you're from and how hard you're country has been hit by COVID-19, we all need to be equally cautious, and we all need to show solidarity and stay home to beat the damn thing as soon as possible.
With that in mind, we also want to inform you that we are giving our best to release V.1.5 as soon as possible and try to make a little contribution to making your stay at home as fun as is can be.
The above render does not explain the scene we are working on very well, because we've concluded that there is no way to show you what it's about without completely ruining it for you. Even though we haven't said much about it, we are more than certain that you will enjoy what we are preparing for you.
Thank you very much for your support wonderful people. Once again, we wish you to be safe!
Cheers.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 595464
V.1.5 Progress - At Home
Howdy fellas. First of all, I would like to wish you all the best in these perilous times, stay healthy, and stay safe. No matter what part of the world you're from and how hard you're country has been hit by COVID-19, we all need to be equally cautious, and we all need to show solidarity and stay home to beat the damn thing as soon as possible.
With that in mind, we also want to inform you that we are giving our best to release V.1.5 as soon as possible and try to make a little contribution to making your stay at home as fun as is can be.
The above render does not explain the scene we are working on very well, because we've concluded that there is no way to show you what it's about without completely ruining it for you. Even though we haven't said much about it, we are more than certain that you will enjoy what we are preparing for you.
Thank you very much for your support wonderful people. Once again, we wish you to be safe!
Cheers.
Thanks mate!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Fun "at Home" it says :unsure:
Please let it contain some more Fred fucking Lily (Bet it does:LOL:) (could be hard, could be soft or could be passionate) in the same room at Nick, just give him some sleeping pills fuck as hard as you can in front of him, he so dizzy that he don't even know if he is dreaming or not :BootyTime::ROFLMAO: Correction: He don't even know his wife's figure so no need for the sleeping pills :LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes