googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
If there is one Fred it is boring! I hope he called friends or something! Although what am I talking about, there are no boring scenes in this game! :whistle:

• Angry
Reactions: Nameless King

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Fun "at Home" it says :unsure:
Please let it contain some more Fred fucking Lily (Bet it does:LOL:) (could be hard, could be soft or could be passionate) in the same room at Nick, just give him some sleeping pills fuck as hard as you can in front of him, he so dizzy that he don't even know if he is dreaming or not :BootyTime::ROFLMAO: Correction: He don't even know his wife's figure so no need for the sleeping pills :LOL::ROFLMAO:
am pretty sure thats the same nick from the wallpaper where fred fucked lily behind him while doing yoga
no idea if its gona be the same scene thought.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Fun at home is definitely: Fred and Lily.
I bet it is something like Fred fucking Lily in his bed with the door closed. He'll be standing outside asking if Fred has seen Lily.
But it fells like there need to be something more to that scene than a simple Fred/Lily sex repeat (need to take it to the next level).

Given the "cheating right in front of Nick" scenes we've seen so far, I bet it's something in that style.

So what have they come up with this time, hmmm....

Nathan and Fred teaming up?
John and Fred teaming up?

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
From the look, he is again hear some nose
from Fred bedroom, that means Lily is fucked on the bed. And Nick is going to check that noise. If Fred is alone or not that is going to be interesting. Maybe Lily has her face hidden and Nick will join Fred and Lily :)
April is near, waiting for update very soon.

Reactions: Latex224

logdog

Jun 10, 2019
This is a cool game which captures the spirit of all the games I played not one not happy with the update even if they or short or something else but I have every update I look forward to and if they are not going to close your project with Lily then I'll become their patron this game deserves more patrons that would upgrade went more often alone Fred is worth something ha ha Lily is an angel Yes the developers are just great

Reactions: Pogo123 and blink66

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I also think and hope it’s a Fred scene. According to the pic of nick I bet it’s something like nick wants to go to that lake from last update with lily maybe you have two options I bet he will search lily cause he is hearing bed noises again (hopefully) of its in the bathroom standing sex in the shower would be nice too. And maybe nick knows that lily is there maybe they wanted to go to the lake and lily was preparing till Fred interrupts her. In the pic nick wants to ask her if she is ready but she gets fucked already by Fred and tells nick through the door she got a call and needs to stay or has period and doesn’t feel good.

Lily also should look after the two brothers fixing the holiday house. maybe the guy who guarded the showers will come back too.

nonetheles: Lily is going to search nick in that strip club first. will she find him? Will she find a new path? Maybe the strip club owner wants that she strips or she accidentally find herself in the changeroom of the strippers and end up as a stripper maybe even gave to give special services in that club aka prostitution So many ideas

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I also think and hope it’s a Fred scene. According to the pic of nick I bet it’s something like nick wants to go to that lake from last update with lily maybe you have two options I bet he will search lily cause he is hearing bed noises again (hopefully) of its in the bathroom standing sex in the shower would be nice too. And maybe nick knows that lily is there maybe they wanted to go to the lake and lily was preparing till Fred interrupts her. In the pic nick wants to ask her if she is ready but she gets fucked already by Fred and tells nick through the door she got a call and needs to stay or has period and doesn’t feel good.

Lily also should look after the two brothers fixing the holiday house. maybe the guy who guarded the showers will come back too.

nonetheles: Lily is going to search nick in that strip club first. will she find him? Will she find a new path? Maybe the strip club owner wants that she strips or she accidentally find herself in the changeroom of the strippers and end up as a stripper maybe even gave to give special services in that club aka prostitution So many ideas
One thing i only wish would happen (and i think it would be a awesome one) is if Nick got waked up by the "squeaky" sounds again, he thinks that Fred has girl over again (Lily told Nick she would sleep over at her "girl"-friends house, a movie night or something)

so Nick decides that he should go upstairs and take a piss, then Fred takes Lily into the "backroom" of his bedroom and take down the picture so she can see Nick and then Fred "force" her down bending over so her ass is sticking out and he enters her a little hard/rough so she moans a little "higher" then normal and Nick get a slightly "shock" on his face. Fred then tells Lily to be quiet because it is very little noise resistance in the walls and Nick can hear them.

That could be one awesome scene though but i don't think that would ever happen, i also wonder if we will get some more news about their next project with the release of the next Lily update? :) :ROFLMAO::unsure:

Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

Here is my analysis lol.
1 it seems nick was coming from downstairs
2 he is looking at the bathroom direction or Fred room
3 he has a concern look on his face (he definitely heard somthing)
So my guess is...
Either Fred with lily in the bathroom or in his room(with big chance it's the bathroom bec bedroom been done unless they change somthing about it)
Either way things seems to go wild in this one.. I think he will know Fred is in there with lily but she will tell him not to come in bec she is helping him with somthing
While he is fucking her brainless lol :D
At least that's what I hope for.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
1. It's gonna be April (at the earliest but i do think it will be April). no chance for March.
2. Besides the two options with Fred and Lily in his room or in the bathroom, I think there is a third possibility: Someone is knocking on the front door. Could be the two red necks coming back with the good news that the cabin is finished OR that they need some ideas from Lily on some details on how to do something on the cabin or so. in any case they they ask for Lily and then they try to negotiate some additional "encouragement" from her lol. she decides to takes care of them lol.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
1. It's gonna be April (at the earliest but i do think it will be April). no chance for March.
2. Besides the two options with Fred and Lily in his room or in the bathroom, I think there is a third possibility: Someone is knocking on the front door. Could be the two red necks coming back with the good news that the cabin is finished OR that they need some ideas from Lily on some details on how to do something on the cabin or so. in any case they they ask for Lily and then they try to negotiate some additional "encouragement" from her lol. she decides to takes care of them lol.
What ever it is thus update will be hot.... Will leave us with blue balls till then.

Reactions: Dan02

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Are they planning to finish Lily soon? Because if not, then I don't understand why they want to make another game when they didn't finish their current one. These guys take months to create an update to Lily and now making two games at the same time will make the wait even longer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Are they planning to finish Lily soon? Because if not, then I don't understand why they want to make another game when they didn't finish their current one. These guys take months to create an update to Lily and now making two games at the same time will make the wait even longer.
Good question. i think they are not planning to finish soon. here is why:
They have two options to develop a new game and close off LotV:
1) They are developing LotV in usual speed (but with some excess capacity) so they can in parallel start developing the new game engine, 3D models etc and get it into a good place before they finish off LotV and switch over to the new game all together.
2) Finish LotV completely and only then start developing the new game. If they finish LotV first and only then start to go full speed on the new game, there will be a gap before they can release anything worth while = no Patreon money.

So more likely they do option 1. my speculation.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
its like with stoper who started a side project too. ppl get scared too soon and should calm their tits. like seriously. all these devs really try to stay in contact with their followers and supporters. i think all ppl of P&P work hard. And want to make it as good as possible. i also totally agree with the "gap" thing Gr8Dumper is mentioning. it just makes sense and maybe even help to clear their creative minds. (i also did this when i drawed, if a project went to long or i didn't had any idea, i went to another project to clear my mind and get creative ideas again - also a small break can always be nice) i also think Lily is way from over aswell as JOHN. no offense but i bet these are the same ppl who buy all toilett paper for whatever reason from all grocery stores... just some did this lets do it also and get hella scared

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes