Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
There are tons of reviews for this game already, but I would like to add my two cents in.

1>)-Animations are great. I really like the
2>)The game is great and got potential.
3>) Good characters whom you grow to love
4>)Great graphics
5>)Some good models
6>) Animations: You do very good animations. Better than just about every game i've played. When I say this is has mostly to do with you working on making
7>)This is one of the best games around here and one of my favorites.
8>)When will the update take place?
9>)Is the full version of the game available yet
yo stop this copy-Paste sh*t. That’s the same comment from Milfycity...

+ if you are a girl, why do girls tend to show their faces and guys not? Is this some attention seeking thing I don’t understand?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh and about pregnancy:

I agree if it should be far later, exception would be if it would be similar implemented like Manila where it’s some gene modification thing where she can give birth with a special pill in ons day after fully pregnancy which takes just a few days ingame as far as I remember

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019

+ if you are a girl, why do girls tend to show their faces and guys not? Is this some attention seeking thing I don’t understand?
Ooh, Pogo you're not a girl? I should have thought it was obvious, that your are a multiple female personality.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017

Why do we exist?
Ooh, Pogo you're not a girl? I should have thought it was obvious, that your are a multiple female personality.;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Anyone know best quality female protagonist game
As if we have a large selection of heroines! "Wife and Mother" " Anna.... ""Manila... "everything! I don't know any more good games with a female hero!:whistle: A rare genre. And to still and game was a good the this at all "red diamond" Lily this is the red diamond.

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
I know this has probably been asked already, but what is the code for the bookcase in the bedroom? And what does it even unlock?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes