k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Sadly never have been any wallpaper included in the game before so I dnt think so :/
Maybe only nick and his buddy with lily at the lake last update but that's it.
Hmmm, i beg to differ. For example see these 2 images from last years january and february. Like you mentioned, these do seem familiar. True, clothes may change, thats why i wanted to add that lake pic, for that whats in the game, but i see almost in every wallpaper release atleast 1 pic thats in the game now. With little changes.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Sadly never have been any wallpaper included in the game before so I dnt think so :/
Maybe only nick and his buddy with lily at the lake last update but that's it.
yeah so we got:
Lily, Nick and john at the lake (as you said)
But also:
- Lily, the spying maid at the hotel from nov/dec 2018
- Lily at the TV studio from July 2018 wp (i think)

Then there are hints from other wall papers (i.e. it does not happen exactly they way it is in the wall paper but the setting is used in the game)
- Lily, Mike and Zach Cosplay - wp June 2018
- Lily and Nicole at the club dancing - wp August 2018

Then it gets harder to find more. there are a few more but hint is very weak...

There are also several WP that is about future releases that we have not see yet like the red light distric (which may come in the next release) etc.

so there are quite a few hints AND

P and P them self said (a while back) that some of the WPs are hints of future release and some are not and its for us to speculate which one is what :LOL:

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Now if she "milked" the bulls i would love to see her drink it all up :LOL: :LOL: :love: :LOL: :LOL:
See what you did to my mind now Darkman :LOL:
I hate to crush your dreams but, a long time a go, P and P wrote "NO!" to the question of beast so... not gonna happen...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Does anyone know when the next update is scheduled for?
No one knows. but based on past experience it's about 3-4 months between releases, so that means end of this months at the earliest, but sometime in April being more likely. I don't think it will be May though.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yes, the picture with buckets is just great! I think a little bestiality will only benefit this game ;):whistle:
Beast is a touchy subject so P and P would risk pissing off some patrons AND Patreon (which forbids it) so too high risk.
Could make a DLC though (distributed separably from Patreon)... However, the fundamental issue is P and P does not seam to be even "ok" with that fetish in the first place (they basically said "Hell no!" when it came up), so probably not going happen...

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Beast is a touchy subject so P and P would risk pissing off some patrons AND Patreon (which forbids it) so too high risk.
Could make a DLC though (distributed separably from Patreon)... However, the fundamental issue is P and P does not seam to be even "ok" with that fetish in the first place (they basically said "Hell no!" when it came up), so probably not going happen...
Well, the Wallpaper is already there! So there is an idea too! The fact that there is someone dissatisfied is their problem. After all, it has been said more than once that they decide how to develop the game, especially since you can always make a choice( Yes,no). Moreover, it is not necessary to develop this topic in depth , but simply as a certain point in history.:whistle: I'm not a fan of this genre either , but if the scene is made with high quality, it always creates the desired effect. Example this screenshot with buckets which I'm sure many people liked for its hidden meaning in the background.(y) As always, they are on top in their work. Just great!

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Well, the Wallpaper is already there! So there is an idea too! The fact that there is someone dissatisfied is their problem. After all, it has been said more than once that they decide how to develop the game, especially since you can always make a choice( Yes,no). Moreover, it is not necessary to develop this topic in depth , but simply as a certain point in history.:whistle: I'm not a fan of this genre either , but if the scene is made with high quality, it always creates the desired effect. Example this screenshot with buckets which I'm sure many people liked for its hidden meaning in the background.(y) As always, they are on top in their work. Just great!
Yeah P and P love to tease us with double meaning images playing to our hopes, desires and fantasies. They keep us imagining things, guessing and speculating about all sort of ideas. Ssshhh can you hear the laughter? It's P and P laughing at us in the background while they read this thread :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: patrickB

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
All i hope will get in the new update is that Fred fucks the fuck out of Lily "behind" Nick's back under the same room/4 walls:LOL:
I agree 100% :LOL:
the cheating scenes just behind Nick back are the best, like:
- The fucking Fred upstairs (hiding in wardrobe etc) and with Nick on the web cam session with Briana below
- The hidden NTR scene where they are fucking at Nathan's place and Nick shows thumbs up outside the window
- The scene from last release, Lily and Fred are fucking down stairs when Nick shows up

Pure gold!

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I dnt know about you guys but I liked the toungs action with Fred :D
I just hope maybe they get a real kiss this time.
Bec the last one was kinda disappointing
He barely touched her lips lol.
I Wana see the passion in there :D

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The lack of passion in the Fred/Lily kiss, in the last release (when they have missionary position sex), is what got me disappointed. They were so close to get it perfect and then Lily and Fred just kiss like a "Good by kiss in the morning when leaving for work" = no passion, no feeling, no nothing = FAIL! :(

The last WP image with at least some basic tongue action is a HUGE step forward from that perspective! Not perfect but much better! :love:

Reactions: omarsayed

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
The lack of passion in the Fred/Lily kiss, in the last release (when they have missionary position sex), is what got me disappointed. They were so close to get it perfect and then Lily and Fred just kiss like a "good morning by kiss" = no passion, no feeling, no nothing = FAIL! :(

The last WP image with at least some basic tongue action is a HUGE step forward from that perspective! Not perfect but much better!
I think that's because Lily doesn't loot at their relashionship as romantic (yet). Until now she's been using him only for pleasure, but Fred did confess to Lily, so... Maybe she'll start seeing it different for now on.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes