obake

Oct 4, 2017
is there no sound in this? or is it just me?
edit:the files seem to be there but somehow not working so I'm guessing I need to install something to make the sound work since I downloaded a compressed version
could someone help on what to do?

Last edited:

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
is there no sound in this? or is it just me?
edit:the files seem to be there but somehow not working so I'm guessing I need to install something to make the sound work since I downloaded a compressed version
could someone help on what to do?
the compressed version doesn't have sound, tried it. the full version works perfect though

Reactions: obake

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hello Guys,
I always loved this game, especially the Fred scenes. Inspired by this game, I decided to start my project. I'm here to say that for non-lover of RPG maker, there is a ren py version made it by Phalzyr.

Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-of-the-valley-unofficial-renpy-remake-v0-93-phalzyr.46884/

Another good news: He will start a renpy version of my game Angelica Origins as soon as he finishes this one.
I'm close to update my game. For more information, you can find the F95 thread and the patron page on my signature.

Hugs!

bob bobs

Oct 7, 2018
I've encountered the same mime problem that you...
After you hold "shift" you have to use arrow keys to move Lilly. It doesn't work with the mouse.
I've tried doesn't seem to work maybe something went wrong while I was downloading it

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
how can I access the gallery?, I got the first scene with the husband thought it might unlock it but I don't know how to, I can't interact with the bookshelf.
If i remember right, you're gonna have to play a little bit further. It will blink when you can interact with it.
I dont remember when they implemented it, like.. 0.92? anyway, most likely you will need to play the game almost that far, i would assume.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
So I played this until Lily gets groped at night and she wants to go to the hospital.
The walkthrough just says to go east, but it doesn't say how to do it and I can't walk there. And if I go to work the game gets stuck..
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So I played this until Lily gets groped at night and she wants to go to the hospital.
The walkthrough just says to go east, but it doesn't say how to do it and I can't walk there. And if I go to work the game gets stuck..
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
lilyhosp.png

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
Maybe someone has already asked about this but, are the sex scenes supposed to be silent now? i noticed that as I approached content past 1.0, the slapping noises/wet sounds during sex scenes was no longer there. Is this a glitch or an intended part of the game?

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Maybe someone has already asked about this but, are the sex scenes supposed to be silent now? i noticed that as I approached content past 1.0, the slapping noises/wet sounds during sex scenes was no longer there. Is this a glitch or an intended part of the game?
Probably, you are using a save of someone has muted the sound. Go to the title game "Options" and check the volume of BGS, BGM ...

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
Probably, you are using a save of someone has muted the sound. Go to the title game "Options" and check the volume of BGS, BGM ...
I’ve been using my own save since the beginning. In fact, I had to turn down the volume of the music so that I could hear the sex noises better. It’s just that I found it strange that in later content, everything went silent, like I said. Idk.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
What happens before?
She says she should visit a doctor before work because she only does morning check ups. And that's it, I leave the house and walk around and can't do anything.

I think my save was glitched tho, I just started a new game and got a scene with Nicole I didn't see before..
Hope it's working fine now.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes