Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Her fitness is at 40%

At the very start of the game, she's a chunky monkey, made more extreme by the granny clothes she was wearing.

Then with the new clothes she looks more bimbo big with artificially big ass than actually fat.

I'm guessing initially they planned to have her slim down a bit after each fitness session, maybe they still plan to do that, at least slightly somewhat, she's still only at 40% afterall.
Yeah this game has one of the best progressions ever, it's not too fast nor too slow

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I hope the next update has Fred scene's in it, there is some proper fondness between Lily and Fred now it will be interesting to see what happens next between them two.

Reactions: Pogo123

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I hope the next update has Fred scene's in it, there is some proper fondness between Lily and Fred now it will be interesting to see what happens next between them two.
Totally!

LotV is a Fred and Lily romance story:
- How she initially resented Fred but how he grew on her with Fred's all attempt to please her until she fell for him...
- the story ends with Fred and Lily marrying with Nick as Fred's best man :ROFLMAO:

Not sure P and P intended that but I'm not complaining :p

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I really like everything with Fred as much as you do guys but are you sure LotV was intended to be a lovestory about Fred and lily? As an option yes from maybe 3,4, 5 or more. Or do you have evidence in that?

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I really like everything with Fred as much as you do guys but are you sure LotV was intended to be a lovestory about Fred and lily? As an option yes from maybe 3,4, 5 or more. Or do you have evidence in that?
no one know anything that just everyone saying what he think lol.

but am pretty sure we all agree that we want to have many choices at how lily could end with somone...hell she might still b with nick at the end but pregnant from fred or anyone else..no one know anything.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
No, I was joking :ROFLMAO: the truth is i have no clue what P and P have planned

But if you look at the whole game including v1.4 it's quite possible that at least ONE path and final ending is where Fred marry Lily and they have kids and stuff = like small mini-Fred's running around :ROFLMAO:

i think there are quite possibly a few endings besides fred:
- good wife (obviously)
- Mike
- Luke (castor partner)
- Business Lily (Castor intelligent lily track)
- Full whore Lily (ending up with all of them and no one more special than anyone else sort of)
- maybe even John?
- Painter?
- library boy? probably not
- Bar keeper ? also probably not...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Totally!

LotV is a Fred and Lily romance story:
- How she initially resented Fred but how he grew on her with Fred's all attempt to please her until she fell for him...
- the story ends with Fred and Lily marrying with Nick as Fred's best man :ROFLMAO:

Not sure P and P intended that but I'm not complaining :p
Would be awesome end though.
What i like even better is that Lily would have gone from Daughter-in-law of Fred to Step-mother of Nick :love::p:eek:(y)
"Hey baby, (to Nick) do you think mama looks good in this for your daddy?" That makes me a hard just thinking it :p HAHA

Last edited:

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
Where i can see replay of lily dp by woodmans in nick dream i cant find it or any full save where i can access gallery

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Where i can see replay of lily dp by woodmans in nick dream i cant find it or any full save where i can access gallery
that scene and all other scenes from v1.2 - v1.4 are not in the gallery yet. So there is no way to replay except to use a save before the dream.
here is a (very slutty( save just from after the exit the tavern:

extract attaced file -> save63.rpgsave
put save63.rpgsave in <Lotv directory>\www\save
rename save63.rpgsave to a # for a save that you already have (but do not need any more) delete that old save first
say you have a save: save15.rpgsave that you do not need, then delete it and rename save63.rpgsave to save15.rpgsave
start LotV
continue and select save 15

Last edited:

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I am so looking forward to this update, I can't wait for the release. That last scene with fred and lily and nick not realising who it was. Daaaaaaamn!! :love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes