• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I am so looking forward to this update, I can't wait for the release. That last scene with fred and lily and nick not realising who it was. Daaaaaaamn!! :love::love:
Yeah in the next version, lily could go mental out of jealousy and start doing revenge sex at scale - well, probably not, but she is for sure not going to be happy with nick at the strip bar and what happens then will be fun to watch! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I am so looking forward to this update, I can't wait for the release. That last scene with fred and lily and nick not realising who it was. Daaaaaaamn!! :love::love:
I agree, that was and still is one of the hottest scenes in the game (That is my opinion though)
But i guess Nick incredible stupid to not know his woman's figure (or moaning if she "moaned" when he entered) ;)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I agree, that was and still is one of the hottest scenes in the game (That is my opinion though)
But i guess Nick incredible stupid to not know his woman's figure (or moaning if she "moaned" when he entered) ;)
i know my right side signature below did not do that scene justice but at least i tried :p

this scene is one of my absolute favorites too.:p

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i know my right side signature below did not do that scene justice but at least i tried :p

this scene is one of my absolute favorites too.:p
It was different to see Lily with the long hair, but DAMN how cute and sexy she was.
But i am glad it was just a wig because Lily's hair is her signature and it suits Lily so much, but i wouldn't mind if we could get some more with the wig even maybe in blond or red ;) :giggle:

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yeah i agree with you, i love her in her normal hair, but it was really hot to see her in the wig. ilike to see her in a blond and red one too...

One thing I would have liked in that scene would have been that she and Fred would have cum together while Nick was standing by the book shelf turning around watching them. I mean both Fred and Lily are so excited by fucking just in front of Nick and not getting it, that it they just cum. Fred empty his balls in her pussy while Nick watching and trying to talk to Fred. Lily cums at the same time because of the whole situation when she feels Fred cumming inside her. :p

That would be dirty Lily :p

even better if she got pregnant by Fred right there and then.

• Haha

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah i agree with you, i love her in her normal hair, but it was really hot to see her in the wig. ilike to see her in a blond and red one too...

One thing I would have liked in that scene would have been that she and Fred would have cum together while Nick was standing by the book shelf turning around watching them. I mean both Fred and Lily are so excited by fucking just in front of Nick and not getting it, that it they just cum. Fred empty his balls in her pussy while Nick watching and trying to talk to Fred. Lily cums at the same time because of the whole situation when she feels Fred cumming inside her. :p

That would be dirty Lily :p

even better if she got pregnant by Fred right there and then.
That would be so f-king hot if that had happen. :love:
The thought of Lily and Fred making a baby (hopefully also getting married before the birth) so Nick got a brother or sister :ROFLMAO:

I am glad it didn't happen though, because what should i have told fire dept? :KEK:haha:KEK:haha:KEK:haha:KEK:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
latex224, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Here is another one of my Fred/Lily/Nick NTR favorite scenes.
You know the kind of hidden one where you have to have Lily hide in the closet when Nick comes up to complain to Fred about all the noise (Fred/Lily fucking) and when Nick goes back down they just continue where they left off - it's a bit tricky to trigger it but the scene is sooo good. :p:p:p:p:LOL:

LotV_Fred's_room_NTR_mq_low_res_8fps_v2.gif

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

You know the kind of hidden one where you have to have Lily hide in the closet when Nick comes up to complain to Fred about all the noise (Fred/Lily fucking) and when Nick goes back down they just continue where they left off - it's a bit tricky to trigger it but the scene is sooo good. :p:p:p:p:LOL:

View attachment 639798
That is in my top 3 scenes :love:
I also like the scene where Lily goes up to Fred to test him and they start fucking. Then Nick comes home from the cabin and Lily tells Fred to be quiet and she tells Nick that Fred don't feel well.
I really like the option when Lily goes with Nick and you can chose to have sex with him (i chose that) and when finish, Lily tells Nick that she needs a quick shower and she goes back up to Fred and you can also chose to continue from where them left of :p

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I wish P & P would monitor this thread as it would give them soooo many more ideas not saying the ones that have already are hot!

Like I want to see Fred plowing Lily in the mating press (guaranteed 100% impregnation ;)) or the full nelson position that would be so hot.

Gr8Dumper I am hoping for it to be either tomorrow or this weekend but yeah I think it will slip into next week.

Hopefully blue balls for not much longer! :ROFLMAO::eek:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I wish P & P would monitor this thread as it would give them soooo many more ideas not saying the ones that have already are hot!

Like I want to see Fred plowing Lily in the mating press (guaranteed 100% impregnation ;)) or the full nelson position that would be so hot.

Gr8Dumper I am hoping for it to be either tomorrow or this weekend but yeah I think it will slip into next week.

Hopefully blue balls for not much longer! :ROFLMAO::eek:
I know that they sometimes look at this thread but right now they are working their asses off on v1.5 release, so I doubt they have any time hanging out on forums like this.

I'm pretty sure they do read a lot of feedback and pick up on things here and there. However, they have a script for the full story and they pretty much follow that 100%. they have done some deviations but mostly small once i think.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
i just wish that nicole could b helping part in cucking nick..

like ofc threesome with her and lily doing fred on his bed

or while lily fuck fred then nick suddenly is home and nicole goes to distract him while fred continue to drilling lily similar to the scene when nick arrives home and lily came from fred room but this time nicole in her place while lily stay busy with fred.

or better yet something like romantic night for nick and lily with a nicole surprise visit cuckblocking nick and she take lily to fred..we all know how slut nicole is so am pretty sure she want lily to b fucked by fred all the time with or without her joining the fun.

or again bathroom scene she take lily to the bathroom telling nick its a girl proplem..and then she mange to slip fred in with them while nick is outside.

i like how nicole always mange to drag lily into getting fucked by her bad ideas but i just want fred to be in one of them :D

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

View attachment 639798
this scene would be my fav if there would be more positions and they would fuck even wilder after nick leaves and not just from behind again what was hella boring imo. But yeah the concept and start is hot.

also why marry before making a baby? and i hope if there will be such a thing it will come far later and feels more special

about the wig: I liked seeing her with different hair (even I really like her classic one looks like a Egyptian goddess) but the wig was a bit too wide from the front. also would have loved to see more pigtails like in her past scene where she is a schoolgirl but I get it has to be open hair to cover her face.

but creampy sounds hella hot :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
this scene would be my fav if there would be more positions and they would fuck even wilder after nick leaves and not just from behind again what was hella boring imo. But yeah the concept and start is hot.

also why marry before making a baby? and i hope if there will be such a thing it will come far later and feels more special

about the wig: I liked seeing her with different hair (even I really like her classic one looks like a Egyptian goddess) but the wig was a bit too wide from the front. also would have loved to see more pigtails like in her past scene where she is a schoolgirl but I get it has to be open hair to cover her face.

but creampy sounds hella hot :)
i think that scene have 5 or 6 different animations in total if you max out Fred sex :p but you are right that they could have done more with them. It felt like they were holing back the sex animations. i mean it was a bit earlier in the game so maybe that's why they held back. just explaining. scenes the last year or so are more advanced and richer but if you play the game from the beginning, the scene is awesome and fits into where she is in her depraved filthy corruption sexual liberation progress (much better) :ROFLMAO: .

In general I'd like to see Fred cumming inside Lily more (like all the time) and not pull out all the time (like does almost all the time). Risk of pregnancy is much more interesting so she have that to think about as well...
Like:
"he came inside of me again... why does he always cum inside?... does he want to make me pregnant... do i want this... oh my god i just realized he does!. he want a baby with me... OMG what do I do... I might be pregnant... what do i do if i am... I don't want a baby with Fred...? or do I???...!"

or something like that you see where this is going :p

the point is she does not actually have to be or become pregnant (even though that would be fun IN TIME though) but just the mind game of: if, he want, do i want, what about nick .... is very interesting and could lead to lots of interesting scenes. :p

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017

View attachment 639798
Did u have the save for this scene? :(

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Did u have the save for this scene? :(
unfortunately I don't. I only have beginning of day 14 and it will take you 10-20 minutes to fast forward to these scenes.
also use the walk through to see all combinations to make sure you trigger the right paths...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes