Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
someone asked P and P in Pareon on May 1:
"May 1st. So are we looking at "first days of May" = this week end, next week or next week end?"
P and P did not respond so we really have no idea what "first days of May" mean...
my guess is probably next week end.

tetreb

May 27, 2017
Well we all know them, just like they said..we went back and we improved one scene. We will wait more,but game is always on top notch.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Okay so 200 renders+ and 12 animations after 4 shit months is total bullshit and that's really fucked up,I mean 1thousand DEV of Deliverance did 12 animations 939 renders in just one month and a half and he's the only DEV,and P&P are 2 DEVs working together and having 4 months only delivering this ? I sense a huge amount of disappointment,I am already disappointed in the amount of the update in such long time,they may end up losing patreons rather than gaining with their attitude,yeah developping 2 games is hard,but neglecting the main project is sad.

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Okay so 200 renders+ and 12 animations after 4 shit months is total bullshit and that's really fucked up,I mean 1thousand DEV of Deliverance did 12 animations 939 renders in just one month and a half and he's the only DEV,and P&P are 2 DEVs working together and having 4 months only delivering this ? I sense a huge amount of disappointment,I am already disappointed in the amount of the update in such long time,they may end up losing patreons rather than gaining with their attitude,yeah developping 2 games is hard,but neglecting the main project is sad.

I had already commented on this ... But I was told I was wrong! It is a sad reality ... And they are sad for not acquiring more patrons. :rolleyes:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so i assume you pay them in their high tier patreon tier? then I would kinda understand your rage.

And btw that you know it:

p and p are 2 and a half dev BUT

- one only makes renders
- the other one only makes the script and story
- and the half one is their translator since they can’t speak english well

Seems you didn’t know that yw

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I had already commented on this ... But I was told I was wrong! It is a sad reality ... And they are sad for not acquiring more patrons. :rolleyes:
It's not that you are wrong. I don't think you are wrong.
I think you are right in that, if P and P would quit their day jobs and work 100% on making games, they would absolutely be able to crank out more scripts, images, animations and releases bi-monthly maybe even faster (instead of every 4th+ month like now). That would allow them to grow their patron base fast like they did in early 2017 (their patrons grew massively early 2017 when they cranked out a new release every second month or so). So yeah, they could do that again.

BUT what we all have to realize is that would require them to quit their day jobs and cut off a steady flow of pay checks. Given that both p and p have families and well paying jobs (IT and such), in all honestly, i think it would be crazy to do that. I mean what would you do if you had a well paying job and a family to take care of? Bet everything on a game?

I think after 3+ years of support(including the drop mid 2017), PAYING Patrons (like me) have gotten used to and accepted that: while LotV is an excellent game that is worth supporting (come hell and high water kind of attitude - especially after 2017 drop), it is a no more than a super passionate hobby of P and P. They spend all time they can on the game, giving us a release every 4th+ month or so - which is the pace they've had for more than year+ now.

However, net net, they only have so much time left on any given day to develop this game and it is always going to be a 3rd priority after family and day job.

and honestly can you blame them...

Last edited:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
It's always fun to watch when someone who hasn't done anything in their life with their own hands, and hasn't paid a cent for the work of people, whines that they don't do enough content for them. Remember, no one cares about you or your whining! You go from site to site, and everywhere you leave the same comments with whining. If you really like the project and you are disappointed that you are not getting enough content, the only thing you can do to improve this part is to subscribe to the developers and discuss this issue with them. Help them financially so that they have time to work on the game! But if you can't do it, then shut up and wait for your grown-up uncles and aunts to let you play. :whistle:

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I reckon the update will be this weekend, going to be a fun week :D Fleeting Iris should be out tomorrow so I will be playing that whilst eagerly waiting for LoTV which I prefer because Lily is hot and the fact the scenes are animated :love:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I reckon the update will be this weekend, going to be a fun week :D Fleeting Iris should be out tomorrow so I will be playing that whilst eagerly waiting for LoTV which I prefer because Lily is hot and the fact the scenes are animated :love:
Downfall City of destruction and Victoria in Big City will have updates this week too :love:

Last edited:

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
As I said before talking about the release date and why they are late all the time is not something new. We've talked about it a lot. We've even discussed how they can release updates faster. ( by hiring some other people to help them out)
But there is one thing involved and that thing is the goal they have.
If they decide to make this game a full-time job they can do it and if not, again that's their choice.
If yes, hire people to make everyone satisfied and get more supporters ( because you give more value, you'll receive more value.)
If no, again it's fine. Maybe they are satisfied with the number of supporters they have. We can't judge them, because again it's up to them to decide how to plan.
And I believe the supporters are okay with this too ( because they are supporting them, right?)

So talking about this issue is a waste of time. because SHIT, it's been about 3 years (if I'm not mistaken) that they released their first demo. And people are still asking why they are being late with their updates!!!

Because It's P and P bro.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes