Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
omarsayed , Actually nick got one anal with her at the cabin way back - remember she came there the first time in her newly bought red dress... I think that was the last time he had sex with her (that was not avoidable). :ROFLMAO:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think that is the best, plus he once tried to "blackmail" her,(shower scene) but that didn't work for long :LOL:
So just like you said, the "best" thing for Fred is to swallow all the "bitchy'nes" he gets and be extremely happy for all the pussy fun he gets at a regular basis. If not i am more than willing to take his place :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
of course, we would all do that :p

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
speaking of nick guys Gr8Dumper latex224 Pogo123

2 days ago i was replaying some scene and i got a fukin huge surprise with a scene with nick i never saw before it had lily wearing hot as fuck underwear and very nice cowgirl animation and i though i had saw everything in the game before lol.

lilynickhot.png

it was the last scene in gallery room for nick.

can someone tell me when this did happen between them??

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

2 days ago i was replaying some scene and i got a fukin huge surprise with a scene with nick i never saw before it had lily wearing hot as fuck underwear and very nice cowgirl animation and i though i had saw everything in the game before lol.

View attachment 646170

Damn! Thx for sharing! This scene looks and sounds nice according to your explanation.
Don’t know this scene too tbh
but now I wish she had this scene with Fred instead of nick. sad. But ty omarsayed

Reactions: omarsayed

blink66

Jun 20, 2017

View attachment 646170

If i remeber well you have to ignore Fred and not go to his neighbor.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 646170

Say what!?! :eek: I don't think i have ever seen that one, but now i ain't the one playing the "pure" path either :p
But a sexy outfit.

(If you consider the "dream" scene so get the hospital doctor fuck Lily's backdoor too, if it is not double pussy fucking that is;)

Thanks for that, i will need to try it out (y)

Reactions: blink66

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
omarsayed , blink66 ,
Yep it is that one. Day 16, scene 7, first choice.
You have to refuse Fred's job offer: Fred is offering her $300 or so for going over and helping Nathan to get off (he just returned from hospital and is still in a cast).
if you do that Lily goes back to Nick and they end up downstairs making love.

px305

May 6, 2017
Imagine thinking being a patron implies being a boss. Your a client, not a boss. Don't like the product? You have the power to take your money else where, you don't have to power to make demands.
Imagine thinking that consumer rights dont exist.

PD:Sorry for the offtopic couldn't resist

Reactions: Pogo123
Sep 29, 2017
Imagine thinking that consumer rights dont exist.

PD:Sorry for the offtopic couldn't resist
Imagine trying to use consumer rights as a basis for being entitled.

Consumer rights does not translate to making demands. Consumer rights protects your money, your right to choose to spend your money, how you spend it, and where you spend it. And your right to be informed about the product/service and of course your own safety.

You can make critic of course, you do have a right to "review" a product/service. But you can do that without a needless condescending attitude nor a sense of entitlement.

• Angry
Reactions: Sabrewulf2018

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Come on guys, lets stay on-topic before the Admins have to intervene!
We are now finish with that shit-show/talk..

Either be happy that an update comes this week/end (latest news) or just stop follow this thread. (Most us are not even paying patreons, so be happy that we get to play the game at all.)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
lets just wait and see i cant say much xD
Ok, got it, P told you!
Hm! P has gone radio silence on me for a while now (must be working their asses off :LOL: ) so it's great that at least one of us get some news. thanks!

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Ok, let's get back to it.

Here is another signature gif I put together over the weekend.

This scene is another one of my top #1/2 favorites :p she is so well put together (dress and make up) when she comes home and then Fred gets a real treat...

LotV_Fred_cake _med_qual_low_res_8fps_fin_v2.gif

You trigger this scene after the Castor business dinner and the visit at Luke's home. you have to choose not to go home with Mike (outside her house) to get this scene but at the cost of not getting sex with Mike.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, let's get back to it.

Here is another signature gif I put together over the weekend.

This scene is another one of my top #1/2 favorites :p she is so well put together (dress and make up) when she comes home and then Fred gets a real treat...

View attachment 647207

You trigger this scene after the Castor business dinner and the visit at Luke's home. you have to choose not to go home with Mike (outside her house) to get this scene but at the cost of not getting sex with Mike.
very fav. of mine as well...first time i feel lily care about fred lol

what a nice birthday present :D

i wana see more action in the living room between them while nick coming in or hiding from him behind couch or something would b so hot.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes