Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
very fav. of mine as well...first time i feel lily care about fred lol

what a nice birthday present :D

i wana see more action in the living room between them while nick coming in or hiding from him behind couch or something would b so hot.
Yeah - I had think the same: Lily actually wanted to give Fred something nice for birthday, but of course he more or less messes it up :ROFLMAO: . However, he get some of her cakes though (and it is very good :p ), but he could have gotten soooo much more from her if he played his card better... But Fred is as perceptive as a rock when it comes to reading how to win Lily's heart.:ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
very fav. of mine as well...first time i feel lily care about fred lol

what a nice birthday present :D

i wana see more action in the living room between them while nick coming in or hiding from him behind couch or something would b so hot.
You have B-day? Congratz my friend. :D
I agree, more fun at home and Nick at home/comes home is always welcome :p
I just love it when Lily have to run n hide hehe

Ok, let's get back to it.

Here is another signature gif I put together over the weekend.

This scene is another one of my top #1/2 favorites :p she is so well put together (dress and make up) when she comes home and then Fred gets a real treat...

View attachment 647207

You trigger this scene after the Castor business dinner and the visit at Luke's home. you have to choose not to go home with Mike (outside her house) to get this scene but at the cost of not getting sex with Mike.
That is also a nice gif. (y) "Mike...WHO?":unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO: When that is said so have i tried both scenes but nothing beats Fred.;)
But i do hope at least for the next update after the one coming now that we can get some more progress with the other chars. I love Fred's scenes the most, but i do think we need a little more progress with other chars now
(I am most likely gonna be hang for that statement):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

That is also a nice gif. (y) "Mike...WHO?":unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO: When that is said so have i tried both scenes but nothing beats Fred.;)
But i do hope at least for the next update after the one coming now that we can get some more progress with the other chars. I love Fred's scenes the most, but i do think we need a little more progress with other chars now
(I am most likely gonna be hang for that statement):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1588783835810.png :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

i want a double NTR with zack who is mike friend fucking lily behind mike back the one lily been cheating nick with xDXD

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i want a double NTR with zack who is mike friend fucking lily behind mike back the one lily been cheating nick with xDXD
I don't know about that. i think Zach is an asshole honestly.
I think it would be more fun.
they get together as usual in some Cosplay thing and
Zach makes a pass at Lilly again aggressively this time
But lily turns to Mike again and seduces him - Zach is confused and jealous.
Mike and Lily end up making love while Zach is stuck in another room. Zach can't get escape (have to walk through the room where Lily and mike is to get out) so he have to listen to it all green of envy until they are done and have left.

plays better into how the Mike story is going i think

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
latex224 , you know i was joking with the hangman right? no harm intended of course, just playing to your "i'll hang" comment. :LOL:
I figured it only was a joke,(hopefully HAHA) so no harm taken ;)
I just had to make my comment funny with "Hope i don't get hanged because i want more that just Fred'y-boy":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Well so, Fred is an obligatory fixture in every LotV release and we need to keep it that way with at least 2 Fred scenes per release :p I need my Lily/Fred FIX :ROFLMAO:
then we can talk:
- mike path need to developed
- library path need to be developed (library boy and his friend Josh?)
- castor path (lots of directions here: Luke, Lola, geeks, Marcus etc)
- etc
- then there needs to be these surprise development that P and P are so good at - they through in new stuff that keeps us guessing all the time... this is also what makes the game so interesting... the 2 lumber jacks/cabin stuff came out of nowhere for me so that is an example of surprise development.

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Well so, Fred is an obligatory fixture in every LotV release and we need to keep it that way with at least 2 Fred scenes per release :p I need my Lily/Fred FIX :ROFLMAO:
then we can talk:
- mike path need to developed
- library path need to be developed (library boy and his friend Josh?)
- castor path (lots of directions here: Luke, Lola, geeks, Marcus etc)
- etc
- then there needs to be these surprise development that P and P are so good at - they through in new stuff that keeps us guessing all the time... this is also what makes the game so interesting... the 2 lumber jacks/cabin stuff came out of nowhere for me so that is an example of surprise development.
HAHA on the 2 Fred's per update :ROFLMAO: :p (But true, 2 Fred's and at least 3 other chars each update and it would be good:KEK:;)
I am just looking forward to make Lily's pussy (and ass) sore again :p (I am a pussy guy if any wondered):KEK::LOL:

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Also need to add the:
- bar path (forgot that)
- gym (could be fun)
- massage/spa path but i'd like it to be about spa, sauna, public bath stuff (like we've seen in the wall papers) from now on. I think the massage is a dead end now - done so spa/indoor bath/sauna/joga etc would be a good way forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: blink66

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Also need to add the:
- bar path (forgot that)
- gym (could be fun)
- massage/spa path but i'd like it to be about spa, sauna, public bath stuff (like we've seen in the wall papers) from now on. I think the massage is a dead end now - done so spa/indoor bath/sauna/joga etc would be a good way forward.
am still dying about that wallpaper p&p showed us it had lily with 2 men inside while nick was just in the next room..dam that would make a good scene.

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
It's not even that it's short (although I do hate short hair), it's that it's essentially a bowl cut. I don't know, I just never really liked it. I like everything else though

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
am still dying about that wallpaper p&p showed us it had lily with 2 men inside while nick was just in the next room..dam that would make a good scene.
you mean the public bath? Lily is with Billy and Dale (the lumberjacks) in one pool and Nick is in the other pool in a separate room?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
you mean the public bath? Lily is with Billy and Dale (the lumberjacks) in one pool and Nick is in the other pool in a separate room?
yep thats the one :D
there was also another one had lily naked with 2 black men in sauna i wounder how lily got in there in the first place xD

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
the pool with Billy and Dale is gonna happen! :LOL: Too much work went into it for it not to show in the game
the sauna with the black guys is like a 50%/50% chance for happening :LOL: since one of the guys in the sauna is in the "guess your wife" TV show, the probability to happen might go to 100% when v1.5 is out. Have to decide after v 1.5.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes