Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
It's not even that it's short (although I do hate short hair), it's that it's essentially a bowl cut. I don't know, I just never really liked it. I like everything else though
Man, just look!
Can you honestly find something wrong her hair or ANYTHING else wrong with her at all?
The hair is a classic Bob hair cut - very classy.
She is the definition of perfection! :love:
pic 8 - Copy.png

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Man, just look!
Can you honestly find something wrong her hair or ANYTHING else wrong with her at all?
The hair is a classic Bob hair cut - very classy.
She is the definition of perfection! :love:
View attachment 647554
She is a Goddess and i have said it before, don't change her signature hair. (I did like her wig scene, Lily looked amazing in the long hair but she should not change her signature hair) ;)

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, sad news :( and I also expected the update to be released this weekend, but I think the wait will be worth it :D

Reactions: Pogo123

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for the share my friend. (y)
That was bad news to hear that he need to postpone it into the next week, but personal stuff are not something to joke with.
Let's just hope we are very lucky and get it during the weekdays and not the weekend ;)
I also hope that we will see update on weekdays, and not on weekends ;)
But for Lily I'm willing to wait until the weekend :love:

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I also hope that we will see update on weekdays, and not on weekends ;)
But for Lily's I'm willing to wait until the weekend :love:
For me it's not about the date really, it's only about getting the release right! You know perfect, like P and P always do (no pressure :LOL: ). In other words I do not care if it is this week end or next week as long as the release is as great as usual :D

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes