Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
no "new" news. Latest word from P and P was that: the release will happen next week. So I guess still happen sometimes the next 7 days, maybe even as early as Monday.

Last edited:

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
blyakha nakhrena then to say that the update will come out from 1 to 10, you wait you wait from 1 to 10 and there horseradish, parses the sadness and sadness

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
if they do not release the update today it means that it is not ready and there can be no other reason for such a delay
think for yourself logically if you have everything normal then what is the point of delaying or delaying the update

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
if they do not release the update today it means that it is not ready and there can be no other reason for such a delay
think for yourself logically if you have everything normal then what is the point of delaying or delaying the update
If you had checked the last few pages it was shared from P&P's patreon that the update was delayed till next week because of some personal stuff!

Reactions: Pogo123

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
who knows how to open this scene? I found these images in files but in the game itself this scene wasn’t(
View attachment 652222
View attachment 652224
View attachment 652226
View attachment 652228
you mean this scene:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/659955_LotV_Fun_with_fred_1_med_qual_170_res_8fps_v4.gif
this is: day 23 scene 3 with Fred (see walk through posted in op and here: Unofficial V.1.4 Walkthrough )
chose: Do something for him, to trigger the scene.

This scene has rather high requirements to trigger (Fred relationship score etc). You basically have to accept Fred more or less through out the whole game to this point - follow the guide in op. If you don't, you will not have high enough relationship score, dirty whore score and cheating big score to even give you the choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: locopogo1

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
you mean this scene:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/659955_LotV_Fun_with_fred_1_med_qual_170_res_8fps_v4.gif
this is: day 23 scene 3 with Fred (see walk through posted in op and here: Unofficial V.1.4 Walkthrough )
chose: Do something for him to trigger the scene.

This scene has rather high requirements to trigger (Fred relationship sore etc). You basically have to accept Fred more or less through out the whole game to this point - follow the guide in op. I you don't, you will not have high enough relationship score, dirty whore score and cheating big score to even give you the choice.
THX (y)

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Can i play this scene in the archive - Fred ? What if i have a save? Can any1 give us the save for this?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
who knows how to open this scene? I found these images in files but in the game itself this scene wasn’t(
View attachment 652222
View attachment 652224
View attachment 652226
View attachment 652228
really enjoyed this scene just hoped she would sit on him and ride him during reading the paper him sucking her tits. I was so eager to when she finally takes that superfluous corsage-thingy off:sneaky:

about playing chess: can’t play unfortunately but would be eager to learn it on Lily’s boobies

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So another Sunday passed still no news?
the news are that it will definitely come this week. could be any day. but i would more like to have a round update witch good scenes and more intersting animations, than have a rushed release.but maybe thats just me.

Feb 12, 2018
This week they will say that something went wrong again. Same old crap. Lily is my fav game, I have supported PandP right from the begining but they've lost me when they had the long hiatus. It's incredible how much credibility they get for so little. The game is great beacause of Lily and her unique personality, but the updates are small for how long they work at them. The most annoying part is that they dont seem to care for their patrons. The level of transparency is almost 0. If they at least be more honest and establish a real dialogue with their patreons, I would subscribe instantly... i love this game with it's funny story. Before anyone complain about my comment, I think it is far more constructive to let the creators know how people think about their work and maybe some things will change. Bad comments are not always hateful, it will be stupid for my part to react as a hater towards PandP because they have created the most aweseome game in my opinion. But they have to know that with a better work ethic and engagement with patreons, their profits have been bigger today. I've lost faith in many developers, now I only support Treasure of Nadia beacause the story is witty and it's fun to play, the animations are good in quality also and the updates are not so fractured as they are with Lily or Anna. The sad part is that both Lily and Anna are maybe the greatest characters, in terms of visual, created in these kind of games. Anyway, i had to express these thoughts because it's a nice forum here, i respect those who still support PandP, without them the game wouldnt exist today, but at the same time I cand not share their optimism and level of patience.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I want a save with that scene from page 457,where Lilly is reading some letter....Can any1 post it? Btw, any news about the other project they want to make?

Reactions: penmaster

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Can someone tell me why there's no walking animation for me at all? Pressing the shift key does nothing aside from making it laggier sometimes (still no walking animation at the side tho).

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
as I said, the update is not ready,it seems to me since their 2nd P And P, if one P does its job then the 2nd I think that podzabil on the game
and don't judge me harshly this is just my opinion because they are constantly coming up with new excuses

Reactions: mihnea fotescu
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes