P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
This game is amazing how visually and storyline. But releasing two updates a year is miserable. And still collect money from patreons for nothing. The boys should think about Lily's future and make an ending.

S.
Mhm. I'm collecting money for nothing so you can play nothing. Pure facts, right?
Original ideas, unique story, dialogues, renders, animations, comes whit a cost. That's a fact. Believe me I can say that after 3 years struggling to create something unique over here. And yes, sometimes I really question myself: "is she really that unique?" but as always, I find answers in facts. And the facts are, people keep borrowing our ideas, story, renders, etc...
Listen, I don't want to sound like a jackass and say something like "hey, just wait, it's free to play anyway" No. I want you to think about what I have just said, and maybe... maybe... say something nice about us. I mean, we're creating this game for you guys after all. Seriously, it would be nice Mr. S
It's 4:45 AM over here, and I'm still awake, convincing Lily to. . .
Damn you Fred!

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Mhm. I'm collecting money for nothing so you can play nothing. Pure facts, right?
Original ideas, unique story, dialogues, renders, animations, comes whit a cost. That's a fact. Believe me I can say that after 3 years struggling to create something unique over here. And yes, sometimes I really question myself: "is she really that unique?" but as always, I find answers in facts. And the facts are, people keep borrowing our ideas, story, renders, etc...
Listen, I don't want to sound like a jackass and say something like "hey, just wait, it's free to play anyway" No. I want you to think about what I have just said,
and maybe... maybe... say something nice about us. I mean, we're creating this game for you guys after all. Seriously, it would be nice Mr. S
Damn you Fred!
DAMN you guys always replying only to the bad nagging comments XD

what about the rest of us who keeps saying how great and unique the game is and how amazing lily is.... and always saying how the scene making in LOTV is not like the rest of games here.

some of us here love the game so much we have pages of just talking about random ideas that we wish to see lily in .
and you never even reply to them ..then just come after all this time to see a few of the negative comments ....i mean if that's not the worst luck ever or you just ignore all the great comments discussing the game lol...it just we would hate for you to think that's all we talk about here bec its not the truth.

most of us here love the game so much and some of us are on patreon and we still love to talk about it here..thats how much the game is amazing for the most of us :)

and for god SAKE when we ever gona see the lily nicole threesome with fred;p

Last edited:

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
DAMN you guys always replying only to the bad nagging comments XD

what about the rest of us who keeps saying how great and unique the game is and how amazing lily is.... and always saying how the scene making in LOTV is not like the rest of games here.

some of us here love the game so much we have pages of just talking about random ideas that we wish lily to see in them.
and you never even reply to them ..then just come after all this time to see a few of the negative comments ....i mean if that's not the worst luck ever or you just ignore all the great comments discussing the game lol...it just we would hate for you to think that's all we talk about here bec its not the truth.

most of us here love the game so much and some of us are on patreon and we still love to talk about it here..thats how much the game is amazing for the most of us :)

and for god SAKE when we ever gona see the lily nicole threesome with fred;p
Never had problem about hearing something's bad in the game. I'm only talking about the damn time. We're implementing everything that's flexible whit script that we're following. We're reading every post, and seriously thank you all guys both for your support and the ideas. Really.

px305

May 6, 2017
Lets be honest here bois, the game is great we know that the (models,story,animations,etc) are really good compared to other adult rpgs but their update schedule is trash I been following this game for years, this was the first adult game I tried and liked ,this is not their first delay and lack of comunication, I remember like a year ago the game was stopped for months without any update everyone thought it was abandoned.

They need to adress these things or finish the game already, its sad cause if this game didnt had what I mentioned they could have a lot more support and we could get more nice projects from P and P.

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
Listen, I don't want to sound like a jackass and say something like "hey, just wait, it's free to play anyway" No. I want you to think about what I have just said, and maybe... maybe... say something nice about us. I mean, we're creating this game for you guys after all. Seriously, it would be nice Mr. S
Damn you Fred!
Rest assured that the great and fantastic game is missing 5 more months. This is not serious. You bore me with your excuses

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
not who does not judge you most understand, the matter is different,you understand all shakes, not because you do it for a long time, just the game itself is awesome ,and everyone just can't wait to play, there would be any other all would be silent, because it is not so catchy as Lily.
it would be a game of shit everyone would say just when the update and everything,and this game makes us wait impatiently, just so everyone is already on edge that's all

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Never had problem about hearing something's bad in the game. I'm only talking about the damn time. We're implementing everything that's flexible whit script that we're following. We're reading every post, and seriously thank you all guys both for your support and the ideas. Really.
I had to agree with omarsayed hehe. :LOL:

I hope you could take the time to read this P&P.
We (at least i am) are thankful to get to play your/your teams game. THANK YOU! :)
Like you said, it is an unique game with one amazing character, story, renders, sound/music, other chars etc.
Don't take this the wrong way P&P even that the updates are a bit long from each other (i think we all think so) and you guys have been making this game for 3 years now, but i have never felt that any update are rushed like in most games. It is all down to smallest details, and yes you guys have made one UNIQUE game. Always keep that in mind. <3

Maybe i sounds like i try to kiss ass (since i am not a patreon) but your game is one of a kind. As long as Lily gets updates i am in heaven no matter how long it takes.

Damn you Fred!
I keep wondering what you will convince Lily to do with Fred.:p

I have 4 small questions i really wish to ask and hope you guys can "tell the answer":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the great work with this unique, amazing, hot and adorable char named Lily.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
Damn you Fred!
Yep, you've collected money for nothing in the pass, remember the long period without any update back when you guys still had patreons contributing ?! Appearing here from time to time and responding like this is just what makes me unwilling to give you credit and support again! Your work rate is by far too slow, especially for a game that has the stroy already completed (you repeated a bunch of times, that you know how the story goes, so simply working at the technical part is not covering for your delays). Complaining about how others are stilling your ideas or visuals is a childish excuse, every game around here have „borrowes” ideas, although I admit that your storyline is awesome and funny, the main premise is not so original (the psychic doctor and hypnosis...). The main problem with you guys is your attitude, a lot of people around here are supporting you no matter what, and than when some voices raises a critical point, you show up and response with irony and contempt. The supporting part is taken for granted and the critics are despised. If you REALLY read all the comments, at least take a moment and think about what some people say and argue. Think about it, maybe it will make you guys better, maybe you will have a different approach regarding your patreons, maybe you will understand that this games means a lot not only for you, as creators, but also for the supporters and players, and that people want to play the game more often, because that enables engagement. Playing a game every 5 months or so.... it's non-sens, it's not like you have an open world, with great amount of possibilities... After 20-30 minutes each update ends... waiting so much for so little tends to create a distance between your game and the player, the game does not feel the same. Sometimes a long wait can give a sweeter taste, but a constant absence it makes it bitter. Just my two cents if you have patience to read this.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I had to agree with omarsayed hehe. :LOL:

I hope you could take the time to read this P&P.
We (at least i am) are thankful to get to play your/your teams game. THANK YOU! :)
Like you said, it is an unique game with one amazing character, story, renders, sound/music, other chars etc.
Don't take this the wrong way P&P even that the updates are a bit long from each other (i think we all think so) and you guys have been making this game for 3 years now, but i have never felt that any update are rushed like in most games. It is all down to smallest details, and yes you guys have made one UNIQUE game. Always keep that in mind. <3

Maybe i sounds like i try to kiss ass (since i am not a patreon) but your game is one of a kind. As long as Lily gets updates i am in heaven no matter how long it takes.

I keep wondering what you will convince Lily to do with Fred.:p

I have 4 small questions i really wish to ask and hope you guys can "tell the answer":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the great work with this unique, amazing, hot and adorable char named Lily.
Oh, i forgot one more thing to the list P&P, don't you guys ever let Fred buy a new bed! :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :love:
We all or most of us just love that annoying squeaky noised bed and that it keeps awake. HAHA :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :love:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Oh, i forgot one more thing to the list P&P, don't you guys ever let Fred buy a new bed! :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :love:
We all or most of us just love that annoying squeaky noised bed and that it keeps awake. HAHA :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :love:
i really hope for another scene with that sound and nick hearing it somewhere at the house..but i want nicole to be in there with them .also am pretty sure the 3 of them will break it lol..maybe nick will see it after and wounder what the hell happened here :D

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i really hope for another scene with that sound and nick hearing it somewhere at the house..but i want nicole to be in there with them .also am pretty sure the 3 of them will break it lol..maybe nick will see it after and wounder what the hell happened here :D
Just what i thought too, I really don't think that the bed would manage to have all 3 in it at the same time HAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
#R.I.P-Bed
But an very cool scene if them all would have a threesome scene

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Guys? Can someone tell me if the walking animations are still a thing? I've asked before but no one replied so. Pressing shift doesn't bring up an animation when walking around outside.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Guys? Can someone tell me if the walking animations are still a thing? I've asked before but no one replied so. Pressing shift doesn't bring up an animation when walking around outside.
I just tried it and it worked for me in the city area, but it did not work on the "cabin" map (Hold shift key and use arrows)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
All those who played the game, in a pack with the game, this whole gallery was an addition to the game. :) (y)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes