Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
For me it's not about the date really, it's only about getting the release right! You know perfect, like P and P always do (no pressure :LOL: ). In other words I do not care if it is this week end or next week as long as the release is as great as usual :D
I agree that the quality of the update is much more important and I think that it will be exactly what we are waiting for :giggle:
So we can wait for that :sneaky:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'd love to :giggle: but for me these are the three best games (LoTV, AEA, FB) and it's very difficult to make a choice between them:cry:
It's a pity that we can't put three signatures on F95 :(
no you cannot BUT you can merge two images in to one to show side by side. That way they count as one but you actually have two, like I've done with the LotV (very crude admittedly) signatures - double width. A way to trick the system ;) ...

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
no you cannot BUT you can merge two images in to one to show side by side. That way they count as one but you actually have two, like I've done with the LotV (very crude admittedly) signatures - double width. A way to trick the system ;) ...
Thanks for the hint ;)
I'll do it soon

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
She is a Goddess and i have said it before, don't change her signature hair. (I did like her wig scene, Lily looked amazing in the long hair but she should not change her signature hair) ;)
agreed but Anna has to? ehm.. ok?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
agreed but Anna has to? ehm.. ok?
I would say so, but the thing with Anna is that she has long hair, the beautiful/sweat=regular and the slutty hair.
She can use "hair-spray" but for Lily i think that would be difficult because of her short hair. (If that make sense) haha :KEK:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
ojko24 and latex224 ,

P and P are two guys who started it all.
There used to be a K (a she) who was doing the translations, but she left.
P and P then found a new translator V (a he) so he took over all the translations.

This is all (well except the K bit) posted on their patron home page :D

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I would say so, but the thing with Anna is that she has long hair, the beautiful/sweat=regular and the slutty hair.
She can use "hair-spray" but for Lily i think that would be difficult because of her short hair. (If that make sense) haha :KEK:
hm. i personally love Lily’s hair they grow on me more and more but I would still like to see her with pinned up hair like sein asian girls wear in movies etc or some very short pigtail. :love:

and about Anna I like her other option but tbh i think deep should stay more with her classic hairstyle since it’s as iconic as Lily’s hairstyle. + the open hair are shorter than the classic pigtail since these would be longer. And yeah that’s kinda bothers me since ages even this hairstyle grow on me too.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
ojko24 and latex224 ,

P and P are two guys who started it all.
There used to be a K (a she) who was doing the translations, but she left.
P and P then found a new translator V (a he) so he took over all the translations.

This is all (well except the K bit) posted on their patron home page :D
Aha so her name was K :ROFLMAO:
Why not just something simple LotV by Male & Male, Translation by Female:KEK::KEK::KEK: HAHA
Thank for enlighten me ;)

Reactions: Dickembe Mutombo

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
blyakha me worries only 1N question what pull until the last day 10 th number of me seems that 10 th too not trait we not will see

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Lets hope its not a 2 parts update again,the looong wait sucks.just like the fredless update

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes