Nekto K

May 2, 2020
you are not tired of writing crap at first you said at the beginning of the week now at the end, just do not write any more, when it will come out and out and not give people false hopes, tired of being fed only promises

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
If you get the game from here just sit back and wait with patience, be thankful when this game got updated.Peace:coffee:

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys,
Can´t seem to minimize the game...it always appears in full screen mode...tried F4 and nothing....i´m using a laptop on win 10.
Thank you in advance
Zal
:cool:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Hey guys,
Can´t seem to minimize the game...it always appears in full screen mode...tried F4 and nothing....i´m using a laptop on win 10.
Thank you in advance
Zal
Strange.. i also play on laptop with win 10,pressing F4 to minimize works for me

Reactions: Zal

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hey guys,
Thank you in advance
Zal
That is weird, Just like you and fred75 i too play it on Win10/laptop and F4 also work for me.
If you don't get it to work maybe i could suggest the unofficial Renpy version. (y)

Reactions: Zal

sagamodee2

Apr 16, 2018
Why is anyone even surprised lol. It's P and P. It's their motto to never meet any deadlines. So just know that whenever they give a new deadline, make sure to add about 3 weeks or a month on top of it. So you won't be disappointed and problem solved! (y);)

Last edited:
Reactions: proment

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Patience is a virtue, it is like when Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed by a whole year, I bitched and whinged for a few hours but got over it and found another game that took my interest.

We have all just have to wait and hopefully it will be released this weekend if not the wait continues.:D

Reactions: proment and oneonly

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The game started 4 years ago. Now waiting for the game version 1.5. If the developer makes updates 2 or 3 times a year, then there will be no customers soon. Most likely, the game will not be completed, as even its creator will get bored.
Here we go again...

"Most likely, the game will not be completed, as even its creator will get bored."

Sure, and you know this how?

These inflammatory posts and the previous once on these last few pages are incredible is tiring, boring, repetitive, and has become a predictable periodic fixture on this forum that we can count on to show up the weeks before every release for like the past 2+ years now...

...and every time (for the past 2 years) P and P delivers in the end, people download it for free and love it...

...and then the cycle starts again...

Really! Do we have to do this every time...?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Patience is a virtue, it is like when Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed by a whole year, I bitched and whinged for a few hours but got over it and found another game that took my interest.

We have all just have to wait and hopefully it will be released this weekend if not the wait continues.:D
i think the waiting is not the biggest problem (at least for me) it’s more the “ what amount of content do we get for waiting x time “ speaking for myself I can wait nowadays easily half a year but the content should be equally big and good quality wise.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes