Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
yeah I feel you I understand many are impatient but being rude cause of it is simply not fair. p&p are nice ppl and they didn’t Stop or treat us like this dev from MilfCity. So I totally agree with you here
And it's worse. Because the way P and P gets attacked every time they do show up here, what is the incentive for them to ever come back again and be active on this forum. I mean I wouldn't if i were them. I would spend time on Patreon and interact with Paying Patrons instead.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Thanks for the reply. I got it working, this is what I did:

I used RPG_Maker_MV_v1.5.2_Mac_OS_X. I am on an older 2015 macbook.
i copied www folder from the PC version of the game, latest one, as per the instructions on the OP.
then i dragged and dropped the game.app into the permissions app.
then I run the game app.
need to wait a few minutes.
now it works.
Why do you use an old version of RPG Maker MV and not v1.6.2?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, so according to the Patreon posts i think we can expect these scenes:
1. At the strip club next to the night club - she is following Nick there. Remember how v1.4 ended: Nick left Fred and her for a strip bar and she then rushed to follow him there, leaving Fred to take care of him self :ROFLMAO: - 100% likely
2. TV station "guess your wife" game show with his Lily and Nick - there was a Patreon post about that - 100% likely
3. At home with Nick and ?? (Fred?) - there was a Patreon post about that too - very little info though - 100% likely
4. and addition Fred scene for sure, but how it looks like is unknown - 100% likely
5. maybe one more... - unknown - unlikely
am pretty sure the 3rd one is nick and fred somewhere at house there is no 4th scene...but the 3rd scene is pretty long one like a 2 scene combined...maybe 4 animation plus .

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
am pretty sure the 3rd one is nick and fred somewhere at house there is no 4th scene...but the 3rd scene is pretty long one like a 2 scene combined...maybe 4 animation plus .
yeah i thin k you are right - Fred has two scenes or a combo scene in to parts or so so - 3 and 4.
on the 5th, yeah I'm on thin ice - I guess I can always hope there is one more :LOL: (Fred scene of course :ROFLMAO:)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
They could give me a 1000 scenes with Fred and i wouldn't be bored one bit :p
I am so looking forward to this update, it sounds so interesting, and that tv game show omg looking forward to that, that also goes for the strip club scene (fuck it... the rest of the other scenes too):KEK::KEK::KEK:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
From where is that scene from your signature, the first one? Do u have any save for that?
Dino1000 , This is: day 23 scene 3 with Fred (see walk through posted in op and here: Unofficial V.1.4 Walkthrough )
chose: Do something for him, to trigger the scene.

This scene has rather high requirements to trigger (Fred relationship score etc). You basically have to accept Fred more or less through out the whole game to this point - follow the guide in op. If you don't, you will not have high enough relationship score, dirty whore score and cheating big score to even give you the choice.

I do not have an immediate save, just a save from from the scene before (day 23 scene 2 - "The secret mission" the one at the hotel - Lily has to dust the hotel room with the architect in...). Play through this scene and then go home to Fred.

Last edited:

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Why do you use an old version of RPG Maker MV and not v1.6.2?
because it kept on failing to run on v1.6.2 i decided on a whim to try a lower 1.5.2
hahaha ... it seems like the best thing to do at the time. after 5 or 6 failed attempt with 1.6.2

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
an update with luke would be great as well.since hes new partner in life now
yeah, that whole path has not been developed for several releases now. So I guess it's probably time for Luke in v1.6 or v1.7, but probably not in v1.5

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes