KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
Probably another delay as usual ..but...lets see ,last message on coments

Still no update?

2h

I really doing my best, bro. Please be patient, I really don't want to mess up the ending.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Honestly, I don't understand why to rush a person! It's not the last day of the month or anything... Let him do everything efficiently, and what he planned for this update! Than he will just throw out some scene, or event, move it to the next version, instead of a few days to complete it. You need to understand that rushing it, people make it worse for themselves, because it is them to play the game :whistle:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Honestly, I don't understand why to rush a person! It's not the last day of the month or anything... Let him do everything efficiently, and what he planned for this update! Than he will just throw out some scene, or event, move it to the next version, instead of a few days to complete it. You need to understand that rushing it, people make it worse for themselves, because it is them to play the game :whistle:
Totally agreed, complaining here wouldn't make the update come sooner either

Reactions: ShabbyCrabby

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Many thanks! I cannot believe that i missed this secret scene! Is there any other hidden scene?
there're several "hidden" scenes that you need the exact combination to trigger (see the guide). Most famous are the:
  1. Day 11 - NTR scene at Nathans - one of the best still today (page 50 and in the guide)
  2. Day 14 - scene 9-11 - Nick stay home path - NTR with Fred. Choose #3 in scene 11 to see Lily hiding in the closet and the chose to stay with Fred. if you have not seen this one, you have missed out
  3. Day 14 - scene 6 - just a hidden image but still hidden

Reactions: Dino1000

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
I got
there're several "hidden" scenes that you need the exact combination to trigger (see the guide). Most famous are the:
  1. Day 11 - NTR scene at Nathans - one of the best still today (page 50 and in the guide)
  2. Day 14 - scene 9-11 - Nick stay home path - NTR with Fred. Choose #3 in scene 11 to see Lily hiding in the closet and the chose to stay with Fred. if you have not seen this one, you have missed out
  3. Day 14 - scene 6 - just a hidden image but still hidden
I got all hidden scene you mentioned but what about that day 14 scene 6 ?
And also how to trigger a scene breakfast coffee with fred

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
As I wrote earlier, that the update is not ready even by half, because if she would be ready and they had to simply extend the stage then they would have already done, well, so it is again empty words, we need more time blah blah blah , and the update will be little you'll see

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Dan02 ,

day 14 is just the image the high school boy left on the table in the library - not really much but more like a an Easter egg. worth while seeing though.

so the "breakfast coffee with fred" is not enabled, meaning there is no code anywhere to trigger that scene. The images are still there but the they are not enabled in the game.

I asked P about this a long time ago and P said that they thought it was too much so they decided to take out the "breakfast coffee with Fred" scene so now it is just a "Fred cleaning scene". At the time, I discussed it a bit back and forth with P, trying to convince them to put it in, but they had made up their mind (they thought it was too much and did not fit) so it's out. I don't think it's that big of a deal, since there is no sex in it anyway but I though you've done all the work so why not...

Anyway, there are also other scenes that are not hidden but require high scores to trigger. the best is to follow the guide and make sure you hit high Fred score, whore score and cheating big score be sure to hit all scenes, make sure Nick meets Briana on day 14, Nick stay home on day 14, do the castor and library path as early as possible (not the leaflet path - see guide). make sure to save before to play both Mike and Fred path on Day 17 (scene 8 and 9) etc... it's all in the guide.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
100% agree, besides several paying patrons over at Patreon are encouraging P and P to get it right an not rush it. I think he listen more to them than to some wining non-paying people on a pirate forum - make sense right?!

Reactions: Latex224

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
As I wrote earlier, that the update is not ready even by half, because if she would be ready and they had to simply extend the stage then they would have already done, well, so it is again empty words, we need more time blah blah blah , and the update will be little you'll see
And i bet you'll still download and play the game :LOL:

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
Dan02 ,

day 14 is just the image the high school boy left on the table in the library - not really much but more like a an Easter egg. worth while seeing though.

so the "breakfast coffee with fred" is not enabled, meaning there is no code anywhere to trigger that scene. The images are still there but the they are not enabled in the game.

I asked P about this a long time ago and P said that they thought it was too much so they decided to take out the "breakfast coffee with Fred" scene so now it is just a "Fred cleaning scene". At the time, I discussed it a bit back and forth with P, trying to convince them to put it in, but they had made up their mind (they thought it was too much and did not fit) so it's out. I don't think it's that big of a deal, since there is no sex in it anyway but I though you've done all the work so why not...

Anyway, there are also other scenes that are not hidden but require high scores to trigger. the best is to follow the guide and make sure you hit high Fred score, whore score and cheating big score be sure to hit all scenes, make sure Nick meets Briana on day 14, Nick stay home on day 14, do the castor and library path as early as possible (not the leaflet path - see guide). make sure to save before to play both Mike and Fred path on Day 17 (scene 8 and 9) etc... it's all in the guide.
Yeah I got it all ..
Except that now i asked now
but atleast now I m clear that I didn't miss anything with fred till now
Thanks for clearing me.
I hope update will get more scenes with fred and also with others
Because I m ready to play again whole game to get all scenes in my saves

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
This is very embarrassing what is happening, it literally makes us fools. Week after week and nothing...
nah, this is how things goes with P and P every time. no surprise. be patient. it's close now.
It's like the 80/20 rule to get the quality right.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
We wait 4 months for what? 4 animations?
Other people are releasing games every 5 weeks with much better animation and graphics..
If you feel so strongly about it, why don't go go over and play "other people"'s game then instead. make sense, right?! You wouldn't need to waste your time here then.

Reactions: ShabbyCrabby

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019
This is very embarrassing what is happening, it literally makes us fools. Week after week and nothing...
We wait 4 months for what? 4 animations?
Other people are releasing games every 5 weeks with much better animation and graphics..
If you aren't satisfied with the service, ask for a refund. This isn't a place for that kind of complains.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If you aren't satisfied with the service, ask for a refund. This isn't a place for that kind of complains.
i kinda understand his complaint but if he feels so strongly offended he should just pay the highest amount on their patreon per month (which are about 30 dollars I think) then maybe there will happen more and more frequent ;)

and when p&p says definitely this week I personally trust them. I mean this day has still 4 hours

Last edited:

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
i understand his complaint but of he feels so strongly offended he should just pay the highest amount on their patreon per month (which are about 30 dollars I think) then maybe there will happen more and more frequent ;)

and when p&p says definitely this week I personally trust them. I mean this day has still 4 hours
We all hope on that

• Haha
Reactions: Emsiral and Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes