omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
i understand his complaint but of he feels so strongly offended he should just pay the highest amount on their patreon per month (which are about 30 dollars I think) then maybe there will happen more and more frequent ;)

and when p&p says definitely this week I personally trust them. I mean this day has still 4 hours
am really sry to disappoint you bro but its not gona b today :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Emsiral and Pogo123

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
We waited for 5 months, we will wait for more, I think it is worth it for sure :)
It is better to get a high-quality product with good content later, than a low-quality product with a lot of errors now ;)

Reactions: omarsayed

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
The last update was just empty, about nick's dream scenes Yes were nom and that's it,and waited 4 months 15 minutes of the game

Reactions: Emsiral

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The last update was just empty, about nick's dream scenes Yes were nom and that's it,and waited 4 months 15 minutes of the game
yeah the last update was one of the most underwhelming for LotV standards. but maybe thats why they want to take more time and don't want to release yet, cause they want to make a bit bigger and far better update :)

and about the thought it will be released today: i am not impatient. they just said this week 100% so i thought thats a promise thats all. maybe i was too naive. but i understand they want to take more time and more time means a bigger and better update normally :)

• Haha
Reactions: Emsiral

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
yeah the last update was one of the most underwhelming for LotV standards. but maybe thats why they want to take more time and don't want to release yet, cause they want to make a bit bigger and far better update :)

and about the thought it will be released today: i am not impatient. they just said this week 100% so i thought thats a promise thats all. maybe i was too naive. but i understand they want to take more time and more time means a bigger and better update normally :)
Initially I though so too. The scenes were so well set up that they could have done much more with them to get max out of them. But i must say the scenes have grown on me and I now think P and P did a great job on with v1.4, especially the Fred scenes have grown on me. (y)

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Guys, guys, guys the real question for this week is if: Gumdrop is finally going to deliver (Dual Family) after 2 years for frequent missed deadlines and delays (no new release for more than 2 years). May 23rd is supposedly the day... :ROFLMAO: He even earned a well deserved abandoned tag. So come May 23rd, just watch how the community blows up over this.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes