cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
because it kept on failing to run on v1.6.2 i decided on a whim to try a lower 1.5.2
hahaha ... it seems like the best thing to do at the time. after 5 or 6 failed attempt with 1.6.2
Strange. It works flawless for me with v1.6.2 on Linux. Both - Linux and Mac - use nw.js and chrome browser to run RPG Maker MV games.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
At least one capable of reading more than one post. (y)

Still the week is nearly over, so new personal issues maybe ... but, I do not complain because I do not pay. Those non paying complainers must have been brutally annoying children (or still they are?) :eek::poop::cool::ROFLMAO:
eh! what? what are you saying ? some here do not save reading several articles or turn the pages to find the answer to their questions? (joke)

I just checked all the people I support and for the moment no messages, except Abaddon

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
So agree with you Longo McFap! :)

Hopefully the update comes today (here in my time zone if P&P are in same zone they still have approximately 14 hours until Monday) and then if released we will have to wait till a nice saint will share it with us "non-payers" (Hopefully that is ibizadalton) ;)
sharing can be done yes, it depends on how you asked :whistle:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
sharing can be done yes, it depends on how you asked :whistle:
What do you prefer? Me begging on my knees, send you a kiss or being very formal: "My lady, do you have the opportunity to share it with us unworthy wannabees pirates? Please.) :ROFLMAO:

We all are big fan of you hun, for sharing when there is news out or an update. You are our Hero. ;)

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Dino1000 , This is: day 23 scene 3 with Fred (see walk through posted in op and here: Unofficial V.1.4 Walkthrough )
chose: Do something for him, to trigger the scene.

This scene has rather high requirements to trigger (Fred relationship score etc). You basically have to accept Fred more or less through out the whole game to this point - follow the guide in op. If you don't, you will not have high enough relationship score, dirty whore score and cheating big score to even give you the choice.

I do not have an immediate save, just a save from from the scene before (day 23 scene 2 - "The secret mission" the one at the hotel - Lily has to dust the hotel room with the architect in...). Play through this scene and then go home to Fred.
Many thanks! I cannot believe that i missed this secret scene! Is there any other hidden scene?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
lmfao these comments xD

ibizadalton upload the update or I spank your bubblebutt till it’s red like a ripe apple! :mad: - but ofc just after you finished your walkthrough for manila (thank yo for that btw):giggle:

and it seems Darkman_13 knows women too well. You just forgot that not only here ladies tend to contradict themselves ;)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes