Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i usually dont like to go into useless argument but here is my answer .

as long as the game is not there main income they will keep doing updates in that time range..which they stated many times

and seriously guys you think 1400$ is a lot ???

how about some game like summertime saga with 70K a month with update once every 6 month ?? is that good for you ??

most of good quality games takes between 2 to 3 month to update now days.
LOTV is one of the best games with renders animations here you can expect it to take up to 4 or 5 month being not the main income for p&p so they work on it in there free time .

the thing is if you are fan of the game you already know this and being here for almost 4 years you already know how the update is going...
the annoying thing is that those angry people usually the firsts one to download the game and come asking in the next month when is the next update lol.

like there are many who said (see you next week and it will not come) and they are still here checking the game every hour writing comment ...you guys are really that addicted to the game just wow .

so calm down and enjoy the game when it come out bec its usually a fun update :)
omarsayed ,

Yeah, this discussion is, as you said, useless.
Also, there is nothing new in the mudslinging from the complainers - so repetitive and predictably boring.
Everything they are saying have already been said before so many times, just before every release the past 2+ years in fact.

It always goes something like this:
<Pirates A> says:
- I am so upset! P and P are (select a word from list: lazy, scamming, milking, etc) the poor patrons. They have missed another deadline, P and P must be (select a word from list: lying, cheating, stealing...), doing nothing, making soooo much money, living of the poor patrons. In fact I'm shocked, shocked! Yeah that's what i am, shocked! and upset! and shocked! Yeah shocked!

<experienced Pirates B> says:
- calm down this happens every time for years literally... P and P are just terrible at estimate their releases and are always late, BUT they DO deliver and when they do, it's always great. And if that wasn't true, you wouldn't have as strong feelings about the whole thing as you do, because otherwise you wouldn't even be here engaging in this conversation, right?!
Guys, you just have to adjust your expectations... and while you wait, explore other games here: https://f95zone.to/latest/
Also, P and P both have day jobs and families. No one can feed two family's of $1400/month so they cannot do this game full time (alternative is same cost but uncertain potential game income stream).

<Pirate A> continues with the usual repetitive meaningless arguments that do not lead anywhere and don't add anything thing new...

<experienced Pirate B> continues to try to explain how this is nothing new, it's always like this and if they feel so badly about the whole thing, they should go on patron and talk to p and p directly and/or spend more time on another forum page where they would be happier. OR, here's a thought, become a patron of P and P and speak directly to P to get more influence.

<Pirate A> (who has to have the last word) says:
But I'm shocked any way, yeah I'm shocked and disappointed...

Eventually P and P delivers and <Pirate (insert your name)> download for free and play for free.

This forum turns positive, P and P start developing a new release, and cycle starts over again.

As you said completely useless debate.

But mocking it is at least a bit fun :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Living expensive in Belgrad are ~800 Euros (including rent for a dorm shared with 3 other people) = ~870 US-Dollar. Now tell me again how it is "a good amount of monthly money"?

Yes, you can live cheaper outside of Belgrad, but $1,000 barely cover all your monthly expenses.

I'm not trying to defend P&P in any possible way here just trying to say that $1,000 per month isn't much money at all.
not everyone lives in apartments ;).

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
U all seen Hollywood movies...Serbians are criminals,P&P are one of them. Just kidding u can come to Serbia to see best night life in the world,and maybe find those p&p guys ;););)
What? Lily's a fucking hostage and we will not release the bitch before Fred finish with her! Patience motherfuckers, Nick's watching! Seriously now, she's cumming OK. . .

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
What? Lily's a fucking hostage and we will not release the bitch before Fred finish with her! Patience motherfuckers, Nick's watching! Seriously now, she's cumming OK. . .
:ROFLMAO: this is like something out of Pulp Fiction :ROFLMAO:

here it is:
"
Jules (i.e. me on behalf of all of us):
I don't wanna hear about no motheruckin' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there, chill them n****s out and wait for the cavalry which should be coming directly.

Marsellus (i.e. P and P):
You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there, chill them n****s out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.
"
Wolf = Lily

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Okey guys just chill! P&P just said that Fred is having his way with her, so please shut the fingers up :KEK: and don't ask the same question over and over again :ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO: The longer it takes for Fred/Lily to cum, the longer it takes before we can continue to keep Lily's vagina sore :ROFLMAO:HAHA:ROFLMAO:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
U all seen Hollywood movies...Serbians are criminals,P&P are one of them. Just kidding u can come to Serbia to see best night life in the world,and maybe find those p&p guys ;););)
I hate night life too many wannabe gangsters who can’t talk on some decent lvl but have money to throw around and make primitive comments and girls who talk like superficial broads also too many of them tend to be sluts and I never fucked a slut.
But i get your joke x)

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Who do you guys think should appear in next update : Jack the bartender, Dominique the black guy, Luke the business partner, or Marcus the boss?

Reactions: yagami16

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Who do you guys think should appear in next update : Jack the bartender, Dominique the black guy, Luke the business partner, or Marcus the boss?
A schoolboy from the library with his friend. This is the best character in the game :whistle: Little secret Lily, I hope in the future there will be two little secrets:whistle:

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
I really like Lily's design, but I just found this game so the content feels plenty to me.

Of course, I understand the pain of dragged-on dev times with content updates so small it might as well be a superslow IV drip.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
My "wish(es)" is for Marcus the boss (Maybe he is a char that are into bondage, remember the painting), Luke/the partner(I really love that scene, specially if you chose the "talk" option over the "seduce" one) and like googunogu said the kid from library. I hope for some bondage with him where Lily is the boss ;)

What do you wanna see fred75 ? :)

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I really like Lily's design, but I just found this game so the content feels plenty to me.

Of course, I understand the pain of dragged-on dev times with content updates so small it might as well be a superslow IV drip.
If you eat chocolate cake too often, you will get tired of it. Imagine that Lily is a chocolate cake. And during her long absence, eat while other food.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
My "wish(es)" is for Marcus the boss (Maybe he is a char that are into bondage, remember the painting), Luke/the partner(I really love that scene, specially if you chose the "talk" option over the "seduce" one) and like googunogu said the kid from library. I hope for some bondage with him where Lily is the boss ;)

What do you wanna see fred75 ? :)
I'd go with jack bring closure to his plot perhaps and Dominique it's been a while since Lily last visited Mrs. Clarkson

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I'd go with jack bring closure to his plot perhaps and Dominique it's been a while since Lily last visited Mrs. Clarkson
Ah yes Mrs. C. I really love that scene where she was the "slave" hehe
Jack/bartender i agree with you, a closure for his plot sounds good. For me personally it was not my fave plot but still a good plot. If you know what i mean ;)

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Ah yes Mrs. C. I really love that scene where she was the "slave" hehe
Jack/bartender i agree with you, a closure for his plot sounds good. For me personally it was not my fave plot but still a good plot. If you know what i mean ;)
The slave part maybe will be Marcus plot i think cause it mentioned in the game that he and his wife had this kind of kink if i'm not mistaken.

• Wow
Reactions: Latex224
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes