fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Maybe it could have been a "goodbye or thank you for the help" trip? I would love to see Lily in that outfit. JEZUZ that is a sexy little thing and those leather boots. But i think there is something more before the barman's plot is done i think. In the backroom he has a door that we can't go through and i wonder whats in there. Maybe a strip joint for his bar patreons or something? Maybe the stripclub that Nick goes to is there? and that is Jack's secret door into his other establishment? Who knows :p

But didn't Lily go to Mrs. Clarkson to help her because she was "old"? No money can change that since Lily loves to help her. (that is my thoughts about that plot) :)
Now you mention it, each it was Mrs C that insist giving money to Lily and Lily's corruption begin there when she introduce the therapist to her.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Maybe it could have been a "goodbye or thank you for the help" trip? I would love to see Lily in that outfit. JEZUZ that is a sexy little thing and those leather boots. But i think there is something more before the barman's plot is done i think. In the backroom he has a door that we can't go through and i wonder whats in there. Maybe a strip joint for his bar patreons or something? Maybe the stripclub that Nick goes to is there? and that is Jack's secret door into his other establishment? Who knows :p

But didn't Lily go to Mrs. Clarkson to help her because she was "old"? No money can change that since Lily loves to help her. (that is my thoughts about that plot) :)
hey that's a great idea! Maybe the strip joint where nick is off to is actually Jacks bar! could be let's see when the 1.5 release come. however still think it is next to the night club - we'll see. regardless, i think a back room at Jack's is a good idea.

yeah i want need to see her in that out fit in a scene!

On Mrs. Clarkson, it think you are right that there is a bit of helping out but also for money part to that story - it was not 100% charity. She also introduced her to the psychologist, but what to do with her now - hm... Personally, I'm not into granny sex so Mrs. Clarkson isn't cutting it, so no need to continue with her but she could be used to connect her more to others like Dominique and who knows.

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I agree there are a quite a few devs who are abusing the system and are making a killing. Usually they stop reporting $ and only show # of patrons when they are making too much money (they are embarrassed how much they are making) - good indicator.
NLT ( and I am not saying they are milking or anything since they deliver biweekly like a clock and patrons are happy BUT) they stopped reporting at $21k/month in June last year and since then they have grown # of patrons from 2200 to 7500 that would mean they are now making more than 71k/month - that's killing it! Summertime saga is in the same category.

However, at $1400, P and P is not killing anything.

You can say that P and P need our help (with delayed release) to continue and creators like NLT certainly do not!
I agree that NLT always delivers a great update each time and before that they also did a great job on their other completed games so they deserved it..as for Summertime saga last few updates feels kind of a disappointment to me

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Now you mention it, each it was Mrs C that insist giving money to Lily and Lily's corruption begin there when she introduce the therapist to her.
Shit.. yeah i didn't remember that, thanks :)

hey that's a great idea! Maybe the strip joint where nick is off to is actually Jacks bar! could be let's see when the 1.5 release come. however still think it is next to the night club - we'll see. regardless, i think a back room is at Jack's is a good idea.

On Mrs. Clarkson, it think you are right that there is a bit of helping out but also for money part to that story - it was not 100% charity. She was also introduced her to the psychologist but what to do with her now... Personally, I'm not into granny sex so Mrs. Clarkson isn't cutting it so no need to continue with her but she could be used to connect her more to Dominique and who knows.
Thanks. :)
When it comes to Mrs. C, i do find her attractive, maybe because its a game and she doesn't look that old haha
If it would be something sexy between them i am certainly that P&P will give us the option to accept or disclaim the offer. Another thing is that maybe the therapist have talked with Mrs. C and they plot something together. Who knows :LOL:

And on a side note: i will also here agree with fred75, NLT keeps releasing updates every 2 week-ish so for me they deserves it. But yeah some do use it only for that money and then gives a fuck. (Not gonna go into names, that is for another day and place) ;)

px305

May 6, 2017
Dear LOTV leaker(s),

pls. do not leak the game after the release. Hold back for a week at least and let the forum cry-babies whine as much as they want for not getting the update immediately.

(I'm not a patron of P&P, but I think leaks in general should be after a week and not immediately after its release to patrons.)

We waited 5 months, a week u say?:KEK: thats ez

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Shit.. yeah i didn't remember that, thanks :)

Thanks. :)
When it comes to Mrs. C, i do find her attractive, maybe because its a game and she doesn't look that old haha
If it would be something sexy between them i am certainly that P&P will give us the option to accept or disclaim the offer. Another thing is that maybe the therapist have talked with Mrs. C and they plot something together. Who knows :LOL:

And on a side note: i will also here agree with fred75, NLT keeps releasing updates every 2 week-ish so for me they deserves it. But yeah some do use it only for that money and then gives a fuck. (Not gonna go into names, that is for another day and place) ;)
i do wish to see Mrs. C with lily but what am looking for the most is lily to get a taste of that BBC.
its been way too long now and lily still didn't have any interracial it would b nice to see lily curvy body on something black while nick doing any shit somewhere also :D
poor nick am pretty sure if nick was real he would hate my gut since i want him near lily in 100% of the scenes XD

and p&p are masters doing scenes like that making lily really unique among other games :)

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i do wish to see Mrs. C with lily but what am looking for the most is lily to get a taste of that BBC.
its been way too long now and lily still didn't have any interracial it would b nice to see lily curvy body on something black while nick doing any shit somewhere also :D
poor nick am pretty sure if nick was real he would hate my gut since i want him near lily in 100% of the scenes XD

and p&p are masters doing scenes like that making lily really unique among other games :)
Oh yes (y)
I don't know about you (or the others) but i really wonder if P&P shared a secret message with us.

What? Lily's a fucking hostage and we will not release the bitch before Fred finish with her! Patience motherfuckers, Nick's watching! Seriously now, she's cumming OK. . .
Take a look on the last part:

Nick's watching! Seriously now, she's cumming OK. . .
and
they(P&P) will not release the bitch (there words :KEK:) before Fred is finish with her
I would rather use Goddess, Queen or Lady. :ROFLMAO:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Oh yes (y)
I don't know about you (or the others) but i really wonder if P&P shared a secret message with us.

and I would rather use Goddess, Queen or Lady. :ROFLMAO:
ya nick is gona b there in the last scene for sure and my guess gona b very close from p&p comment :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Oh yes (y)

and I would rather use Goddess, Queen or Lady. :ROFLMAO:
So I chatted with P (one of the Ps) yesterday because of my Pulp Fiction/Tarantino reference. :ROFLMAO:
That was kind of where he was going with that statement.
Tarantino are cult classics - you have to see every one of these old movies, then you are in the right frame of mind to pick up on his ideas.

But to your point i think someone (the guy in yellow shirt) is fucking Lily in position C at the TV game show until she cums while nick is watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: omarsayed

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

I could not have put it better myself. Have to say I agree 100% on everything! (y):LOL:

Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
So I chatted with P (one of the Ps) yesterday because of my Pulp Fiction/Tarantino reference. :ROFLMAO:
Tarantino are cult classics - you have to see every one of these old movies, then you are in the right frame of mind to pick up on his ideas.

But to your point i think someone (the guy in yellow shirt) is fucking Lily in position C at the TV game show until she cums while nick is watching.
holy shit is that a guess or that whats really gona happen in the scene ??

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Never seen pulp nor any of Tarantino other movies haha :LOL: But pulp have a goldmine when it comes to characters and who is portraying them.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Never seen pulp nor any of Tarantino other movies haha :LOL: But pulp have a goldmine when it comes to characters and who is portraying them.
pulp fiction is a gold mine of quotes - do not need to see the movie just watch the classic scenes on Youtube.

anyway, back to LotV hehe.

This release will be so much fun :LOL:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
no panic, no stress. if the game is not yet released is certainly that they have not finished it yet, but it is especially that all developer whatever their number have a goal for a release and if this one is not reached that is delayed. with all the games that are on F95zone we can be patient, without talking about help for players who are lost in a game and who no longer know what or how to do certain actions.

after that you should also think about making jokes and being teasing with some like latex224 , Darkman_13 , Pogo123 fred75 or Gr8Dumper

after for my part I hate this silence since they did not leave it, but the patient learns and this work on a daily basis.
like all pirate websites as soon as it is released it will be published.
we can say that he is looking for code errors.
we can speculate for days, months and years like many other games available on F95zone but that does not move things forward, just an overload of the site.

I hope I managed to speak to say nothing, it will be published by P and P when they are ready

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
to be clear it's still my speculation. P did not say this. it's all me.
damn :/
am really hoping for a fuck scene in that game tv show it would b out of this world.
but sadly i just dnt see it happen unless p&P came out with a really fucked up idea :D
a setup like nick maybe fucking some dumb ugly bitch in wrong hole..while lily being drilled next to him in hole C by some fat dude or old man would b one of the best scene done in any games ever lol.

i can see at the start nick mocking the old man and his ugly wife thinking dam no way thie stupied old man can win against me i no way wane b near his ugly wife...and just a seconds later to b next to the old man not knowing his fucking lily brain out XD

• Haha

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
damn :/
am really hoping for a fuck scene in that game tv show it would b out of this world.
but sadly i just dnt see it happen unless p&P came out with a really fucked up idea :D
a setup like nick maybe fucking some dumb ugly bitch in wrong hole..while lily being drilled next to him in hole C by some fat dude or old man would b one of the best scene done in any games ever lol.

i can see at the start nick mocking the old man and his ugly wife thinking dam no way thie stupied old man can win against me i no way wane b near his ugly wife...and just a seconds later to b next to the old man not knowing his fucking lily brain out XD
It's gonna be the guy in the yellow shirt who'll get to make Lily very happy and cum behind slot C, while nick is doing some old hag in slot B :LOL: .
pic 1 (1) - Copy.jpg
Makes most sense given the image, but we'll soon see :p

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Definitely the update will be worth it, I just hope it doesn't split it into two parts :D part1-2 ... that would be a nice fuck of..for people :D

S.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes