Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone know when the next update of the game will be
What i understand so are we now on overtime because of Fred, he is busy with Lily so when he is finished with her then the update will be most likely released ;)

This is what P&P said yesterday (post #9309 / page 466)
What? Lily's a fucking hostage and we will not release the bitch before Fred finish with her! Patience motherfuckers, Nick's watching! Seriously now, she's cumming OK. . .

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
My thought was only that if you go full on with the Boss (get dirty) that that was a scene that could be played out since he bought the painting. But i have never said that she should be his whore or something. It could be a "theme/roleplay" for when they have sex (if it ever happens).

Dino1000 We got that idea of yours now, you have shared it with us many times. It sounds like a interesting scenario and it would be one awesome one, but you should send it to the devs as and wish/tips/question and maybe you'll get an answer to your wish-scene. ;)
I did that. No response...

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
So I chatted with P (one of the Ps) yesterday because of my Pulp Fiction/Tarantino reference. :ROFLMAO:
That was kind of where he was going with that statement.
Tarantino are cult classics - you have to see every one of these old movies, then you are in the right frame of mind to pick up on his ideas.

But to your point i think someone (the guy in yellow shirt) is fucking Lily in position C at the TV game show until she cums while nick is watching.
"Tarantino are cult classics - you have to see every one of these old movies" cult classics .. these old movies ... these old movies...
Now i feel old, thanks. =D To me old movies (and classics) are Seven Samurai or Dr. Strangelove. And obviously you cant forget real classics like Modern Times or The Great Dictator.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
That is a pity though cuz that could be an awesome scene. But i think it was Gr8Dumper who said a while ago that he asked P&P and they said they had a "story" already written.
But maybe they take that idea to there next project? :) :unsure:
Yeah the whole LotV story is scripted end to end.
I think there is some flexibility if you manage to propose something that actually fit with what they have already written at the top level. For instance:
- suggesting something more in an already planned Fred scene might work within reason (since there is so much Fred anyway) if you are a top tier Patron, they like your idea and it makes an already planned scene even better.
- However, introducing a prison is probably not going top work IF they have not already planned with one and it is not already in the script.

However, even if you suggest some Fred scene variation there is still very little flexibility. Say you want the story to be more romantic between Fred and Lily and specifically do x or y in a scene, they would say no because it's not in the story line.

P and P read stuff that we post pick and choose from what we write every now and then, but they don't say what ideas they pick up on and keep everything secret. Just because they do not respond does not mean they have not read it.

They like to keep us in the dark. :ROFLMAO:

proposing for the new game might be easier.

Reactions: fred75 and Latex224

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
"Tarantino are cult classics - you have to see every one of these old movies" cult classics .. these old movies ... these old movies...
Now i feel old, thanks. =D To me old movies (and classics) are Seven Samurai or Dr. Strangelove. And obviously you cant forget real classics like Modern Times or The Great Dictator.
Sorry did not mean to offend or age discriminate...:eek:

i just thought the Tarantino quote fitted right in. You know:

This forum: a situation where a lot of people are pissed about the delayed released (you know the story) = Equivalent Pulp fiction situation: Vincent and Jules with Tarantino himself in his house with a dead body in a car in his garage. Everyone is upset and is panicking.
We need P and Marcellus to solve the situation
Me = Jules
P = Marcellus
Lily = Wolf
v1.5 = well that's the "Motherfucker" :ROFLMAO:

I though it was fitting and so did P :ROFLMAO:

btw Marcus (Lily's Castor boss) speaks like this too... ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: k3im0 and Latex224

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
before the end of month to keep patreons (small joke) :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but true!

Honestly though, I think v1.5 will be out at the very, very, very latest on Wednesday next week based on P's latest Patreon comment. (but probably during the week end - my guess).
Why? Simply too big Patron hit if they don't, so they have to, even if it's buggy (and then fix remaining bugs after the release).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes