Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I hate Lilly boss. I hate her doctor and her photographer. I like Fred and Rick, the coffee shop owner( this one just to be teased by Lilly and not fucked)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I hate Lilly boss. I hate her doctor and her photographer. I like Fred and Rick, the coffee shop owner( this one just to be teased by Lilly and not fucked)
I don't like her boss either and i do not what to see him fuck Lily - he's too much of an asshole
Her doctor and the painter (i think you mean painter not photograph - right) are not my favorites either. i don't mind not seeing the painter again. doc's gone i think so hopefully he wont return.

I like Fred (obviously), Mike is a nice guy too, Rick is fun to tease - was so funny to see him serve coffee and the how he blew up :)

Well we'll soon see what's up.

Last edited:

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Sorry did not mean to offend or age discriminate...:eek:

i just thought the Tarantino quote fitted right in. You know:

This forum: a situation where a lot of people are pissed about the delayed released (you know the story) = Equivalent Pulp fiction situation: Vincent and Jules with Tarantino himself in his house with a dead body in a car in his garage. Everyone is upset and is panicking.
We need P and Marcellus to solve the situation
Me = Jules
P = Marcellus
Lily = Wolf
v1.5 = well that's the "Motherfucker" :ROFLMAO:

I though it was fitting and so did P :ROFLMAO:

btw Marcus (Lily's Castor boss) speaks like this too... ;)
Well, you cant argue with that. :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Fred
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Mike/ Doc
Therapist
_
Rick/Logan/bar owner
_
Lumberjack-guys/ maid scene guy
_
Pool guy

-> painter could be good if he would be much older since he knows her since she is little...

i really didn't enjoy the scenes (and mostly the guys) with:

the asian guy (too young...)
the good looking business customer in the pool
the old woman and her boring looking black friend
the school boy... even some nice scenes but dude was this guy annoying imo
the guy with the headscarf... looks like some random trained thug...
the fitness-trainer... just nah...
=> these are the ones i really hope they don't come back AND i really hope there is no scene with her new boss. i mean his fetish could be kinky, but i am no fan of big, trained guys with massive muscles in general and with some average face...

just my personal opinion for games in general and for LotV

Reactions: Latex224

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
ok, lets see
updating your list Pogo123 using italic comments and (y) where i agree like 100%:

Fred (y)
_
_
_
_
_
Mike (y) (moved him up)
_
Benjamin (Library student) maybe next event with Lily is together with his friend (Josh i think it is) :p so I moved them both up because I see huge potential with Ben and his friend. i see them extorting and/or tricking lily into helping Josh the same way she helped Ben and hopefully helping them both at the same time. Next time Lily goes to the library i think Ben is sitting and studying with Josh ...
_

/ Doc NO he's done
Therapist NO he's done
_
Rick/Logan/bar owner Yes to Rick but no to Jack the bar owner. One exception: I want to see the bike scene with Jack (see previous page) - it's great
_
Lumberjack-guys (Dale and Billy) (y) I'll bet we'll see more of them
_
Pool guy (y) he's ok but not a favorite

Rest i agree on with a few comments:

-> painter could be good if he would be much older since he knows her since she is little... yeah but the way he is now he is not a bit interesting as a pairing with Lily - he's just a distraction imho.

the asian guy (too young...) - (y) true but the NTR scene with nick was great! so he served his purpose
the good looking business customer in the pool - Maybe but not clear how they use him yet so let's give P and P some space and see what they com up with. They might come up with some cool stuff in the future and maybe turn that around. give them a chance...
the old woman and her boring looking black friend - they can drop the granny but keep Dominique for BBC lots of potential there
the guy with the headscarf... looks like some random trained thug... (y)he's from the bar and foosball game bet and I agree he's not interesting at all
the fitness-trainer... just nah... (y) agree served his purpose
Zach the so called Friend of Milk is a hard no.

=> these are the ones i really hope they don't come back AND i really hope there is no scene with her new boss. i mean his fetish could be kinky, but i am no fan of big, trained guys with massive muscles in general and with some average face... (y)agree 100%

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
ok, lets see
updating your list Pogo123 using italic comments and (y) where i agree like 100%:

Fred (y)
_
_
_
_
_
Mike (y) (moved him up)
_
Benjamin (Library student) maybe next event with Lily is together with his friend (Zach) :p so I moved them both up because I see huge potential with Ben and his friend. i see them extorting and/or tricking lily into helping Zach the same way she helped Ben and hopefully helping them both at the same time. Next time Lily goes to the library i think Ben is sitting and studying with Zach...
_

/ Doc NO he's done
Therapist NO he's done
_
Rick/Logan/bar owner Yes to Rick but no to Jack the bar owner. One exception: I want to see the bike scene with Jack (see previous page) - it's great
_
Lumberjack-guys (Dale and Billy) (y) I'll bet we'll see more of them
_
Pool guy (y) he's ok but not a favorite

Rest i agree on with a few comments:

-> painter could be good if he would be much older since he knows her since she is little... yeah but the way he is now he is not a bit interesting as a pairing with Lily - he's just a distraction imho.

the asian guy (too young...) - (y) true but the NTR scene with nick was great! so he served his purpose
the good looking business customer in the pool - Maybe but not clear how they use him yet so let's give P and P some space and see what they com up with. They might come up with some cool stuff in the future and maybe turn that around. give them a chance...
the old woman and her boring looking black friend - they can drop the granny but keep Dominique for BBC lots of potential there
the guy with the headscarf... looks like some random trained thug... (y)he's from the bar and foosball game bet and I agree he's not interesting at all
the fitness-trainer... just nah... (y) agree served his purpose
=> these are the ones i really hope they don't come back AND i really hope there is no scene with her new boss. i mean his fetish could be kinky, but i am no fan of big, trained guys with massive muscles in general and with some average face... (y)agree 100%
Fred is more like some kind of "male protagonist" here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Fred , Rick and....Ok, Ok , OK, is time for a new character , the Reverend...( who is a guy like Fred,old and fat, is that too much?)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I just have to say, the scene where Lily gets fucked by the masseuse when Nick received a bj aka 69 was GREAT. :)
I some what agree/disagree with the list though.
- Fred <3 <3 <3 PERIOD
- Squeaky bed :KEK:
- I would love to see more of Mrs. C rather then "Dom".
- A "final" job for the Bar owner aka the bike scene. HELL YEAH (y)
- Lumber boys can have great potential and the same with Mr. Annoying.
- Mike, Maybe
- Lola and Nikki. Yes please. Even though lesbian stuff ain't my biggest fave i do think that Lily could have some great fun, also a 3some ffm would be cool.
- Pool guy, that could be something fun, maybe his ex comes over and Lily spots her and tells the pool guy to have sex with her just make his ex jealous. (must be a choice and Lily is the one that is in charge)
- Castor boss (+partners etc) is also one of my fave, more to that story and maybe Lily gets to boss around the work guys on the floor even more :p
- The rest is just nah, more like fillers but some great scenes indeed.
I also do really miss Rick(1st boss) he was good breath to the game.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I just have to say, the scene where Lily gets fucked by the masseuse when Nick received a bj aka 69 was GREAT. :)
I some what agree/disagree with the list though.
- Fred <3 <3 <3 PERIOD
- Squeaky bed :KEK:
- I would love to see more of Mrs. C rather then "Dom".
- A "final" job for the Bar owner aka the bike scene. HELL YEAH (y)
- Lumber boys can have great potential and the same with Mr. Annoying.
- Mike, Maybe
- Lola and Nikki. Yes please. Even though lesbian stuff ain't my biggest fave i do think that Lily could have some great fun, also a 3some ffm would be cool.
- Pool guy, that could be something fun, maybe his ex comes over and Lily spots her and tells the pool guy to have sex with her just make his ex jealous. (must be a choice and Lily is the one that is in charge)
- Castor boss (+partners etc) is also one of my fave, more to that story and maybe Lily gets to boss around the work guys on the floor even more :p
- The rest is just nah, more like fillers but some great scenes indeed.
I also do really miss Rick(1st boss) he was good breath to the game.
Don't forget there is still Giancarlo the boutique owner, he has been waiting like forever for his chance :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Don't forget there is still Giancarlo the boutique owner, he has been waiting like forever for his chance :LOL:
Now that i remember (But that was most likely just a one time thing) Fred's friend/neighbor waited a long time too. I wonder if his arms are fixed now or if still wears the bandage :ROFLMAO:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I've been thinking since LOTV is a corruption game base on choice which is similar to other games like AEA and EL, wouldn't it be nice the Dev begin to add the non corruption ending first at certain point like maybe on day 30th or whatever as the game progressed now if non corruption choice we take doesn't take us anywhere except skipping the "good stuff" to me it become kind of boring and futile.For me at least the game has an ending even though this will be an unnecessary one.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I've been thinking since LOTV is a corruption game base on choice which is similar to other games like AEA and EL, wouldn't it be nice the Dev begin to add the non corruption ending first at certain point like maybe on day 30th or whatever as the game progressed now if non corruption choice we take doesn't take us anywhere except skipping the "good stuff" to me it become kind of boring and futile.For me at least the game has an ending even though this will be an unnecessary one.
A good point.
Some people (me included) likes to play the faithful route and see if there is something there. For Lily for instance that could mean that you keep having sex with your hubby and hubby alone. But a "quicker" finish/end could be there since they are living happily ever after. ;)

I would say though that LotV and EL are "better" on that then Anna EA. that because in AEA it seems that you just choose to see or not to see but in LotV and EL you have different outcomes. :)

But i guess and this is just my thought that devs don't have the "pure" route in mind, at least not until the game is nearly or is finish because most of us do like to see all the "naughty content" :p ;)

Reactions: fred75

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
A good point.
Some people (me included) likes to play the faithful route and see if there is something there. For Lily for instance that could mean that you keep having sex with your hubby and hubby alone. But a "quicker" finish/end could be there since they are living happily ever after. ;)

I would say though that LotV and EL are "better" on that then Anna EA. that because in AEA it seems that you just choose to see or not to see but in LotV and EL you have different outcomes. :)

But i guess and this is just my thought that devs don't have the "pure" route in mind, at least not until the game is nearly or is finish because most of us do like to see all the "naughty content" :p ;)
Currently i can only think of fleeting iris has an ending like that

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
A good point.

Is that a good game(scenes, story etc)?
I have seen the drawing/pictures on its OP but never tried it.
Me personally like that game a lot, it has many different routes and some already got ending to it.The downside is most of the time you got locked on 1 route based on your choice so multiple playthrough is required.If you don't mind a 2d cg with no animation i would say give it a try :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Latex224
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes