Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Like i said, only got through the intro scene until the 1st question "have sex" / "wait until marriage" :p
So far it looks good / downside for me at least is no full picture in window mode. So i gotta be extra careful if you know what i mean :p :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know exactly what you mean. :ROFLMAO: You need an emergency button macro tied to a function key that pops up a full screen spreadsheets (just like an old screen capture image) and stuff.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
nice you did the math on this! :ROFLMAO:
BUT we have a much higher overlap than 65% on the things that matter: Fred, Mike etc
the bottom on the part of the list is not that important to me to have in or out so not overlapping on this does not matter at least not to me.

also we did not list:
John (nick's so called "Friend") - not a big deal to me
Nathan (the neighbor) - i saw potential in this guy
Lola - I think she got potential with men as well. maybe double date with Lily
the nerds - could be interesting but too early to tell
warehouse workers could be good to develop too
Giancarlos - the boutique owner - a bit too creepy but serve(d) a purpose...
Nicole - of course
how dare you guys underestimate nicole this much.
she is the literally the devil that always keep getting lily fucked :D
if i had a favorite it would b like this

FRED
fred+nicole(threesome)on that damn bed ...i dnt wana nicole alone in scene with lily that much although i do luv lesbian
-
-
-
-
mike
zack(mike friend)
rick
BBC
bartender
lily boss(we really need any action in the office lol)
john

those are the ones i think the scene with them would b really interesting and does not have to b my fav characters
although i really do love fred and nicole as characters.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

FRED
fred+nicole(threesome)on that damn bed ...i dnt wana nicole alone in scene with lily that much although i do luv lesbian
-
-
-
-
mike
zack(mike friend)
rick
BBC
bartender
lily boss
john

those are the ones i think the scene with them would b really interesting and does not have to b my fav characters
HAHA
My real top 3 has to
1 Lily (of facking course) :love: :eek: :D
2 Fred (He is a loving stallion who "failed" to blackmail Lily) = Shower scene ;)
3 I'll just let himself do the introduction
"My name Bed, Squeaky Bed" :KEK::KEK::KEK:

So for me to be honest, the rest are just "placeholders/fillers" cuz that top 3 ladies & gentlemen is all that you "need":p:eek::love::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018

FRED
-
-
-
-
mike
zack(mike friend)
rick
BBC
bartender
john

Ahh...good ol Zack the so called Mike best friend that is jealous of him and wanna take Lily all by himself,does anybody wants to see Mike share Lily with him?I personally don't like that character too much so don't really care if he is still in or not in future updates.

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
HAHA
My real top 3 has to
1 Lily (of facking course) :love: :eek: :D
2 Fred (He is a loving stallion who "failed" to blackmail Lily) = Shower scene ;)
3 I'll just let himself do the introduction
"My name Bed, Squeaky Bed" :KEK::KEK::KEK:

So for me to be honest, the rest are just "placeholders/fillers" cuz that top 3 ladies & gentlemen is all that you "need":p:eek::love::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Trust me.. Mr. Squeaky is going to be replaced by Fred once he got paid from the project he's been worked for :ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Ahh...good ol Zack the so called Mike best friend that is jealous of him and wanna take Lily all by himself,does anybody wants to see Mike share Lily with him?
No i don't feel like Mike is the sharing type. But i felt that both of them are jealous of each other when it comes to Lily's present.

Trust me.. Mr. Squeaky is going to be replaced by Fred once he got paid from the project he's been worked for :ROFLMAO:
Don't say that :eek: Then Fred and Lily won't be "able" to keep Nick awake when they are banging, well she could always moan loud n sexy though but again that would be more risk:LOL: (I think and hope that Nick does remember his wife's moaning sound) HAHA

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Ahh...good ol Zack the so called Mike best friend that is jealous of him and wanna take Lily all by himself,does anybody wants to see Mike share Lily with him?I personally don't like that character too much so don't really care if he is still in or not in future updates.
Yeah Zach it at the bottom of the list. I mixed him up with Josh before. Ben's (the library boy) best friend is Josh. Mike's so called best "friend" is Zach - a real asshole.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
latex224 and fred75
He'll keep Mr. Squeaky, because Fred is cheap and bed is working perfectly as far as he's concerned. He can spend money on buying new underwear for Lily, maybe even something in latex latex224 ;) , something in shiny black leather :p and silk, yeah silk :love:, heck why not invest in a full outfit - diamonds works too, the way to a woman's heart :D(well at least Fred think so). Besides, the squeaky springs in the bed, makes it easier to keep great rhythm fucking Lily - something with resonance... forgot how it works, just that it works :ROFLMAO: so Fred has resonance on his side fucking Lily in Mr. Squeaky hehe :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
latex224 and fred75
He'll keep Mr. Squeaky, because Fred is cheap and bed is working perfectly as far as he's concerned. He can spend money on buying new underwear for Lily, maybe even something in latex latex224 ;) , something in shiny black leather :p and silk yeah silk :love:, heck what not invest in a full outfit - diamonds work too they way to a woman's heart :D(well at least Fred think so). besides the squeaky springs in the bed makes it easier to keep great rhythm fucking Lily - something with resonance... forgot how it works just that it works :ROFLMAO: so Fred has resonance on his side fucking Lily in Mr. Squeaky hehe :ROFLMAO:
We all know how much Fred loved Lily so to make her fell comfortable with him while banging he'll try to give her the most comfortable way he can...and hell since when Mr. Squeaky becomes such an important role?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ibizadalton

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

FRED
-
-
-
-
mike
zack(mike friend)
rick
BBC
bartender
john

some i agree on some and some not.
Fred+Nicole+Lily could eb fun but i don't feel strongly about it just more fun but not permanent thing or path...
Mike 100% agree
Zach - (friend of Mike) i do not like him at all, so i just cannot agree on him - sorry :ROFLMAO:
Rick ok
BBC started with Dominique at the granny (Mrs. Clarkson) but stopped for some reason - So agree this could be developed much more and i wodul put this higher on the list
Jack the bartender - I want to see the Lily in bike scene in that fish net outfit... so yeah got to do that
lily's boss - no man. no. :ROFLMAO:
john - not my thing

Reactions: omarsayed

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
some i agree on some and some not.
Fred+Nicole+Lily could eb fun but i don't feel strongly about it just more fun but not permanent thing or path...
Mike 100% agree
Zach - (friend of Mike) i do not like him at all, so i just cannot agree on him - sorry :ROFLMAO:
Rick ok
BBC started with Dominique at the granny (Mrs. Clarkson) but stopped for some reason - So agree this could be developed much more and i wodul put this higher on the list
Jack the bartender - I want to see the Lily in bike scene in that fish net outfit... so yeah got to do that
lily's boss - no man. no. :ROFLMAO:
john - not my thing
My personal opinions for major story plot are like this:
Fred= lover route and get the most scenes (since everybody like him so much) but lily is acting tough to admit it
Mike= more likely a romance route but won't be develop too much
Marcus/Lola= Bdsm kink route maybe and some plot including Luke since he is the business partner and seems he do like Lily
Nicole= swinger route
John= Nick's friend who will cuckcold him soon (maybe as filler for story)
Marcel= The daddy complex guy maybe will get 1 or more painting session since the pay i good
Mrs C= Introduce Lily to new fetish or further her corruption maybe??
Brianna=Nick's cheating partner sure has some plot to develop and will happen when Lily found out about them? :LOL:
The pool guy= to show Lily dominatrix side

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
latex224 and fred75
He'll keep Mr. Squeaky, because Fred is cheap and bed is working perfectly as far as he's concerned. He can spend money on buying new underwear for Lily, maybe even something in latex latex224 ;) , something in shiny black leather :p and silk, yeah silk :love:, heck why not invest in a full outfit - diamonds works too, the way to a woman's heart :D(well at least Fred think so). Besides, the squeaky springs in the bed, makes it easier to keep great rhythm fucking Lily - something with resonance... forgot how it works, just that it works :ROFLMAO: so Fred has resonance on his side fucking Lily in Mr. Squeaky hehe :ROFLMAO:
SAY WHAT!?!?!?!?! LATEX!? Have you proof? :eek: :unsure: :love: :ROFLMAO:
You are giving a young-micro dicked fan of women,girls, ladies in latex hopes here you know that?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
HAHAHA:KEK:

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I get this strong feeling that Nick has been or will be banging Nicole at the strip club. In fact, I think Nicole has low-key had her eye on Nick for a while. There was that one scene way back in the day in that bygone era shortly after J.T brought sexy back to the world, where Fred is banging Lily at his friend's house and Nick can see them banging from behind through the sliding door window. After that scene Nick travels across town to see if Lily is with Nicole because she said she would be, but she obviously is not. Then, as Nicole is standing there in her underwear at the front door, she invites Nick in for a cup of coffee knowing that they are both alone. Nick being the oblivious sort, declines and takes off to find Lily back at home assuming that they must have passed each other without realizing it. That little scene has always stuck with me as a bit of foreshadowing towards Nicole's intentions with Nick. She is a delightful little devil after all and has encouraged Lily's cheating, so it's not a stretch to think she wouldn't treat Nick any differently behind closed doors. I'm also pretty sure she mentions working at the strip club late at night when not at Rick's burger joint. I could be misremembering things, but I wouldn't be surprised if Nick and Nicole end up banging like a couple of bonobos in heat.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I get this strong feeling that Nick has been or will be banging Nicole at the strip club. In fact, I think Nicole has low-key had her eye on Nick for a while. There was that one scene way back in the day in that bygone era shortly after J.T brought sexy back to the world, where Fred is banging Lily at his friend's house and Nick can see them banging from behind through the sliding door window. After that scene Nick travels across town to see if Lily is with Nicole because she said she would be, but she obviously is not. Then, as Nicole is standing there in her underwear at the front door, she invites Nick in for a cup of coffee knowing that they are both alone. Nick being the oblivious sort, declines and takes off to find Lily back at home assuming that they must have passed each other without realizing it. That little scene has always stuck with me as a bit of foreshadowing towards Nicole's intentions with Nick. She is a delightful little devil after all and has encouraged Lily's cheating, so it's not a stretch to think she wouldn't treat Nick any differently behind closed doors. I'm also pretty sure she mentions working at the strip club late at night when not at Rick's burger joint. I could be misremembering things, but I wouldn't be surprised if Nick and Nicole end up banging like a couple of bonobos in heat.
That is a good idea/ thing that could actually have happen.
Thanks for the info :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
You are right! This is an obvious possibility that i completely missed. Now that you say it i think you are right, that's how it's gonna play out.

Or just thought about another possibility. it could be Briana at the club he ends up banging her at the club and Lily sees it... you know the web cam girl that nick cheated with at the cabin when lily came and visited them, remember...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
nah...i said many pages back that ya nicole have high chance to b in the club since i kinda remember she said before she is working at one...but no way she would b fucking nick just bec she is always in slut mod dosnt mean she would want to get lily upset...
beside that why p&p already have brianna nick cheating with..so nicole main part i think makin lily do crazy stuff..her being in the club when lily saw nick there could mean alot of bad thing for nick since she will push her to go nuts after seeing nick with some kind of stripper.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
nah...i said many pages back that ya nicole have high chance to b in the club since i kinda remember she said before she is working at one...but no way she would b fucking nick just bec she is always in slut mod dosnt mean she would want to get lily upset...
beside that way p&p already have brianna nick cheating with..so nicole main part i think makin lily do crazy stuff..her being in the club when lily saw nick there could mean alot of bad thing for nick since she will push her to go nuts after seeing nick with some kind of stripper.
Lily motto is Only i can cheat but not him:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes