Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
nah...i said many pages back that ya nicole have high chance to b in the club since i kinda remember she said before she is working at one...but no way she would b fucking nick just bec she is always in slut mod dosnt mean she would want to get lily upset...
beside that why p&p already have brianna nick cheating with..so nicole main part i think makin lily do crazy stuff..her being in the club when lily saw nick there could mean alot of bad thing for nick since she will push her to go nuts after seeing nick with some kind of stripper.
Well in either case, if Lily finds Nick at the club with either Brianna or Nicole or who ever she is going to have a serious talk with Nick. :ROFLMAO:

They agree then need to take a vacation together to patch things up. You know like restart their relationship a bit... You know they go away to some exotic place to spend some alone time together in a relaxed atmosphere, e.g. sun, beaches and nice dining etc. and that will be an excellent opportunity for Lily slip up some more :ROFLMAO:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Lily motto is Only i can cheat but not him:LOL:
what are you talking about it is not the same thing at all. Lily is doing it because Nick is not satisfying her any more i mean what should a poor unsatisfied sexually over active girl do... Nick on the other hand is clearly cheating - bad Nick
:ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Lily motto is Only i can cheat but not him:LOL:
That's what i love about this game (Anna EA too)
Back in the massage parlor Lily got so jealous of Nick cuz she saw him getting handjob/bj but on her side of that curtain she gets fucked doggy (one hot scene) and that is okey compared to a bj? HAHA :ROFLMAO:
Well in either case, if Lily finds Nick at the club with either Brianna or Nicole or who ever she is going to have a serious talk with Nick. :ROFLMAO:

They agree then need to take a vacation together to patch things up. You know like restart their relationship a bit... You know they go away to some exotic place to spend some alone time together in a relaxed atmosphere, e.g. sun, beaches and nice dining etc. and that will be an excellent opportunity for Lily slip up some more :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like a good plan, maybe even Lily gets to take Fred with them too? To "restart" there love hehe

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
what are you talking about it is not the same thing at all. Lily is doing it because Nick is not satisfying her any more i mean what should a poor unsatisfied sexually over active girl do... Nick on the other hand is clearly cheating - bad Nick
:ROFLMAO:
Sorry,my bad..all the things Lily encountered are in some "reluctant" circumtances :ROFLMAO:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Back in the massage parlor Lily got so jealous of Nick cuz she saw him getting handjob/bj but on her side of that curtain she gets fucked doggy (one hot scene) and that is okey compared to a bj? HAHA :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like a good plan, maybe even Lily gets to take Fred with them too? To "restart" there love hehe
That's some kind of revenge:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

I'm telling you the "patch up vacation" it's gonna happen...
Here they are trying so hard:
vaction 1 - Copy.jpg
vaction 2 - Copy.png

and of course here it is about to go off the rails completely... :ROFLMAO:
vaction 3 - Copy.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
o

oh boy what did i do. I mention latex and latex224 goes nuts :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah, i'm a fucking maniac when it comes to latex :p But i would be cool to see Lily in some. But i am also a big fan when it comes to stockings, body-stockings, tight clothes in particular, as long as it fits well around some juicy thighs i get breathtaking
I have always been a thigh guy believe it or not but that is where my eyes go when checking out a lady, her thighs.

I hope that P&P could fine a scene in the future to add this outfit to the game or the next project for that matter cuz in my eyes this one sexy little piece :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Oh yeah, i'm a fucking maniac when it comes to latex :p But i would be cool to see Lily in some. But i am also a big fan when it comes to stockings, body-stockings, tight clothes in particular, as long as it fits well around some juicy thighs i get breathtaking
I have always been a thigh guy believe it or not but that is where my eyes go when checking out a lady, her thighs.

I hope that P&P could fine a scene in the future to add this outfit to the game or the next project for that matter cuz in my eyes this one sexy little piece :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she is nice looking in that outfit!

I'm kind of confused about what I like most. Sometimes i definitely think i'm and ass/thighs man but then I see some tits and I am immediately converted :ROFLMAO: , so I guess i am just a curvy girl kind of man :ROFLMAO:
sexy underwear and body wear (like this one) is so, so important to show off the curves. Lily does so well in these outfits! :love:

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
she is nice looking in that outfit!

I'm kind of confused about what I like most. Sometimes i definitely think i'm and ass/thighs man but then I see some tits and I am immediately converted :ROFLMAO: , so I guess i am just a curvy girl kind of man :ROFLMAO:
sexy underwear and body wear (like this one) is so, so important to show off the curves. Lily does so well in these outfits! :love:
Oh yes, curvy ladies :love: (I love em "meaty") hihi

Reactions: Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes