Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Me personally like that game a lot, it many different routes and some already got ending to it.The downside is most of the time you got locked on 1 route based on your choice so multiple playthrough is required.If you don't mind a 2d cg with no animation i would say give it a try :)
Thanks (y)
Some games i do find very good even with no animations and i must confess, i actually love the looks of those 2d pictures on the OP.

Will give it a go. ;)

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks (y)
Some games i do find very good even with no animations and i must confess, i actually love the looks of those 2d pictures on the OP.

Will give it a go. ;)
if you need help (on the game ...), I may help you (or other players). a walkthrough is available, take advantage of, this will prevent you from falling into endless loops

• Red Heart
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
if you need help (on the game ...), I may help you (or other players). a walkthrough is available, take advantage of, this will prevent you from falling into endless loops
Thank you hun :love: I'll let you know if i need help ;)
Should i just ask on the games page or do you prefer pm's?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I would see a scene with Fred, with Lily dominant of course, give him a handjob or force him to masturbate to have this result:

L: I would like some cream in the coffee

Just an idea (and yes I haven't played version 1.4 yet, I'm waiting for 1.5 to get some nice content ^^)

• Haha

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I would see a scene with Fred, with Lily dominant of course, give him a handjob or force him to masturbate to have this result:

Just an idea (and yes I haven't played version 1.4 yet, I'm waiting for 1.5 to get some nice content ^^)
Nice idea but wouldn't it have been better since Lily is the dom that she provided the "cream" in Fred's coffe? :p :ROFLMAO:
But i like your idea though (y)

fred75

Jun 1, 2018

:unsure: I think i've seen it somewhere before...but where?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
You sure see through my mind :ROFLMAO:
hey yeah! it's true I hadn't even thought about it but if I remember correctly, in Anna the cup, well, it's her pussy lol.

There, in the case of lily it would be doing it, but literally ^^

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
well on the page, I may not be available, or do not want too much helped you instantly
Okey, thanks :)
I may not be available, or do not want too much helped you instantly
I didn't quite understand the "red" part. But i'll will try it first on my own, so don't stress ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: i didn't know you where that dirty minded too :p ;) hehe

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Okey, thanks :)

I didn't quite understand the "red" part. But i'll will try it first on my own, so don't stress ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: i didn't know you where that dirty minded too :p ;) hehe
Alt+enter

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
you're going to laugh but once I saw an amateur video, the woman made her husband cum in a small bowl and then she wip the egg whites the cum. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, ends with the off topic ^^
I hope it was only the gf that eat those eggs though :ROFLMAO: What a good girl (if she did ate it all) :ROFLMAO:
I have seen something similar just roles revers and it was the boobs, but that is a story for another day :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Thanks (y)

Will give it a go. ;)
Yeah FI is make in the same spirit as LotV but in 2D. i can really recommend it! and yeah I have been supporting them for along time so I'm biased. :ROFLMAO:
Heaven Studios (the developer), also have their shit together in terms of communicating on discord and is pretty good in delivery - all lead by my man Starke :D

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
So conclusion: Gr8Dumper and me have about 65% in common and latex224 and me have about 50% in common. But Gr8Dumper and latex224 have about 65% in common again.

the never ending circle continueso_O
nice you did the math on this! :ROFLMAO:
BUT we have a much higher overlap than 65% on the things that matter: Fred, Mike etc
the bottom on the part of the list is not that important to me to have in or out so not overlapping on this does not matter at least not to me.

also we did not list:
John (nick's so called "Friend") - not a big deal to me
Nathan (the neighbor) - i saw potential in this guy
Lola - I think she got potential with men as well. maybe double date with Lily
the nerds - could be interesting but too early to tell
warehouse workers could be good to develop too
Giancarlos - the boutique owner - a bit too creepy but serve(d) a purpose...
Nicole - of course

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah FI is make in the same spirit as LotV but in 2D. i can really recommend it! and yeah I have been supporting them for along time so I'm biased. :ROFLMAO:
Heaven Studios (the developer), also have their shit together in terms of communicating on discord and is pretty good in delivery - all lead by my man Starke :D
Like i said, only got through the intro scene until the 1st question "have sex" / "wait until marriage" :p
So far it looks good / downside for me at least is no full picture in window mode. So i gotta be extra careful if you know what i mean :p :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes