AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've started playing this for real now and there are 2 things I wanted to know.

Is it possible to change the player movespeed in RPG Maker games as a user in any simple manner, like is there a tool to do it, or would I have to modify the game files manually? I could move double the speed in Lily of the Valley without breaking a sweat.

Are there any parts of the game you would recommend checking out that are not in the walkthrough if you're into NTR/Blackmail or other dark fetishes?

I like the Rendered 3d combined with RPG Maker, most games using 3d rendering are VN. It's looking interesting so far.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
yeah the long wait is soon over. pretty sure P and P will get it out in the next few days - at the latest on Wednesday next week, come hell or high water.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
And why should one believe them?
The game is great and I can wait, but I cannot stand lies.
And FYI, I´m no leecher, rather backing them with 15$ ...
I resisted for a while to respond (because it's been said so, so, so many times already) but gave in :ROFLMAO:
I think they just have to get the release out, because there are too many pissed off high paying patrons (as you can see on their patron page) so it's gonna be tough times if they don't. Buggy or not they gotta get it out. Fix the bugs after the release and do a new release later with final bug fixes.
This is just the way I read the sentiment right now. That's why I think they'll get it done at the latest by Wednesday next week as they wrote on Patreon.

Reactions: KiresTheOne

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I resisted for a while to respond (because it's been said so, so, so many times already) but gave in :ROFLMAO:
I think they just have to get the release out, because there are too many pissed off high paying patrons (as you can see on their patron page) so it's gonna be tough times if they don't. Buggy or not they gotta get it out. Fix the bugs after the release and do a new release later with final bug fixes.
This is just the way I read the sentiment right now. That's why I think they'll get it done at the latest by Wednesday next week as they wrote on Patreon.
if you are a paying patreon who even pay quite an amount per month I would be honestly speaking quite pissed too. The difference for me here is HOW you are pissed. When ppl say they are angry and unsatisfied and salty cause they are supporting and the release gets delayed more than one time I think it’s understandable and right. But when they get rude and compare this unjustified with other games it’s superfluous and not fair at all.

I personally told that I can wait and I can easily wait till a mentioned release date normally but when the game (the second or third time?) gets delayed after some certain release spectrum (wasnt it first end of April than first week of may and now this week?) I mean I was very certain like latex224 that it gets pushed to end of this week aka this weekend. But now again? how can you be certain that it won’t get delayed again after Wednesday Gr8Dumper ? I honestly would appreciate no release dates or speculations too at this point

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
if you are a paying patreon who even pay quite an amount per month I would be honestly speaking quite pissed too. The difference for me here is HOW you are pissed. When ppl say they are angry and unsatisfied and salty cause they are supporting and the release gets delayed more than one time I think it’s understandable and right. But when they get rude and compare this unjustified with other games it’s superfluous and not fair at all.

I personally told that I can wait and I can easily wait till a mentioned release date normally but when the game (the second or third time?) gets delayed after some certain release spectrum (wasnt it first end of April than first week of may and now this week?) I mean I was very certain like latex224 that it gets pushed to end of this week aka this weekend. But now again? how can you be certain that it won’t get delayed again after Wednesday Gr8Dumper ? I honestly would appreciate no release dates or speculations too at this point
Of course I cannot be certain, but precisely because of what you wrote they can't screw up their latest estimated release date one more time, they just can't. Too many patrons who, unlike you, are at their limit of what they can accept and basically said their out if the release don't come by Wednesday this time. That matters because of Patron $$$. Wining here on F95zone does not matter because no $$$ impact...

So yeah it will be released by Wednesday - my reading of the situation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Of course I cannot be certain, but precisely because of what you wrote they can't screw up their latest estimated release date one more time, they just can't. Too many patrons who, unlike you, are at their limit of what they can accept and basically said their out if the release don't come by Wednesday this time. That matters because of Patron $$$. Wining here on F95zone does not matter because no $$$ impact...

I keep my fingers semi-crossed ;) I won't hold my breath cuz you can't really be sure if the "date" is locked, but like you said, if they delays it one more time i think too that many of there patreons will put there money elsewhere.
But my "guess" is still on the week-end until its released :p

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
For me, P / P is just a liar. He can't tell people he will release the update in a month and still promises unrealistic dates. Doing work and taking money for nothing every month is an art ...: D, but on the other hand, there are naive patreons who give him the money. So that's probably enough for him ...Cya.

S.
Don't play this game anymore and if you still have in your hd delete immediately,please

• Angry
Reactions: mihnea fotescu

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I keep my fingers semi-crossed ;) I won't hold my breath cuz you can't really be sure if the "date" is locked, but like you said, if they delays it one more time i think too that many of there patreons will put there money elsewhere.
But my "guess" is still on the week-end until its released :p
Yeah..i agree,after all the delays Dev must have answer to all his patreon and it must have been hard for them:sick:

D

Deleted member 298867

For me, P / P is just a liar. He can't tell people he will release the update in a month and still promises unrealistic dates. Doing work and taking money for nothing every month is an art ...: D, but on the other hand, there are naive patreons who give him the money. So that's probably enough for him ...Cya.

S.
yes. A fool is not a mammoth will not die out!

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

ironically the patroen is going up not down since the delays they had like 120$ up i think and reached there second goal on patreon (again)
don't get me wrong i hate delays specially when am supporting everyone does..
but my point is f95 is there main source for more patreons a lot of us keep this forum active and talk about the game and alot of ideas being shared here which bring more people to try the game and maybe support it.

i hope its coming soon even though a lot of us love the game so much..... still delays can hurt there patroen account when even there supp on patroen and here on f95 abandon them.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
ironically the patroen is going up not down since the delays they had like 120$ up i think and reached there second goal on patreon (again)
but my point is f95 is there main source for more patreons a lot of us keep this forum active and talk about the game and alot of ideas being shared here which bring more people to try the game and maybe support it.

i hope its coming soon even though a lot of us love the game so much..... still delays can hurt there patroen account when even there supp on pa
its their problem, not ours, they are losing patreons/money not us. :)
I agree..most important is how they answer to their patreon and not to us in this forum, after all they get their financial support from Patreon supporters

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

i hope its coming soon even though a lot of us love the game so much..... still delays can hurt there patroen account when even there supp on patroen and here on f95 abandon them.
I noticed that too.
My guess is that we (i.e. you and everyone else who contributes) talk about the game a lot here and that drives up interest, and now that it actually looks like it's gonna happen, a few of the people here signs up to get it immediately when P and P releases it - they are pretty good getting every release into the hands of the pledging Patrons first. So the Patreon income is up in anticipation of the imminent release. BUT just watch what happens to those numbers come June... :oops:

However, if P and P delivers a great release and patrons love it and are happy again, they may actually stay on which would be great for all of us :D

Last edited:
Reactions: fred75 and Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes