Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Oh yes, like Gr8Dumper said, we are watching over Lily's phat ass, a delicious ass hehe
We also try to help if anyone are stuck or have questions. ;)

(-Lily Squad dot com - CEO & founder) HAHA :KEK: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Just kidding ;)
hey you are a co-founder (me and rest of the team are founders too ;)) and I'm the executive chairman so I run the board :ROFLMAO:
Yeah Executive Chairman of lily squad dot come and protector of Lily's phat ass sounds great :p

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
hey you are a co-founder (me and rest of the team are founders too ;)) and I'm the executive chairman so I run the board :ROFLMAO:
Yeah Executive Chairman of lily squad dot come and protector of Lily's phat ass sounds great :p
You are co-founders, well okey maybe a little :ROFLMAO:
But it was i that wrote the "Lily squad dot com" 1st :KEK::KEK::KEK:

fred75 you are Daily Manager :LOL:;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: fred75

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
also we need someone to be:

the spiritual leader - you know like F95 zone moral and stuff ;)
the creative and artistic leader - facilitate the artistic stuff stuff (also Lily's fashion and stuff)
the marketing and communications leader - yeah P and P REALLY needs help with that :ROFLMAO: AND that's were we can help hehe

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Phew, thank God, I thought I was already excluded from Lily's fan circle:giggle::p:LOL:
No you not :) I back you up brother compared to Gr8Dumper :KEK: who are now removed as Chairman and are now Chief of "Forget-nes" HAHA :LOL::ROFLMAO:

also we need someone to be:

the spiritual leader - you know like F95 zone moral and stuff ;)
the creative and artistic leader - facilitate the artistic stuff stuff (also Lily's fashion and stuff)
the marketing and communications leader - yeah P and P REALLY needs help with that :ROFLMAO: AND that's were we can help hehe
Marketing and communication are well both Darkman and Ibiza? They share the news with us (y) :LOL:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
maybe i can also take on the spiritual leader job as a side gig. I mean I could hold sermons and stuff. I was thinking we need to have a virtual Lily temple where we could all congregate and worship the our goddess Lily. :p

hm, that idea doesn't have legs quite yet, need some more though :ROFLMAO:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
maybe i can also take on the spiritual leader job as a side gig. I mean I could hold sermons and stuff. I was thinking we need to have a virtual Lily temple where we could all congregate and worship the our goddess Lily. :p

hm, that idea doesn't have legs quite yet, need some more though :ROFLMAO:
Oh Yeah, and we already have a ready-made design for this temple ;) :LOL:
pic 6.png

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
maybe ibizadalton want to take on creative, artistic and fashion stuff too.
Yes :LOL: (y)
Shit... this joking around with "lily squad dot come" are hilarious :ROFLMAO:
Most likely we all get banned from the Lily thread here because of trying to keep the fun and chat up while we wait :ROFLMAO:

Oh Yeah, and we already have a ready-made design for this temple ;) :LOL:
View attachment 669014
Only need a bit more Lily-nes and that "bob" hair or what you wanna call it, then BOOM! :love:

Given, in how deep shit P and P is when it comes to marketing and communications, maybe we need the whole darn lily squad dot com to work on that... just saying :ROFLMAO:
Good thought:LOL: and maybe we could take care of the communication for them? They tell us what to say, we share it here and we get "paid" with the latest Alpha,Beta and Final release of each an every update. (that's our pay) :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::FacePalm:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Most likely we all get banned from the Lily thread here because of trying to keep the fun and chat up while we wait :ROFLMAO:

Only need a bit more Lily-nes and that "bob" hair or what you wanna call it, then BOOM! :love:

Good thought:LOL: and maybe we could take care of the communication for them? They tell us what to say, we share it here and we get "paid" with the latest Alpha,Beta and Final release of each an every update. (that's our pay) :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::FacePalm:
A fun talk and post is better than salty post i think :LOL:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

Honestly, I think we'd be great communicators and marketers for P and P. I mean, we cant possibly do worse that P and P is doing now :ROFLMAO:
There's only up side with Lily squad dot com tm (c) taking over the LotV communications from P and P from now on. Heck, I even do it for free... (I mean we are already here for free anyway :ROFLMAO:)

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Honestly, I think we'd be great communicators and marketers for P and P. I mean, we cant possibly do worse that P and P is doing now :ROFLMAO:
There's only up side with Lily squad dot com tm (c) taking over the LotV communications from P and P from now on. Heck, I even do it for free... (I mean we are already here for free anyway :ROFLMAO:)
Just beware of the haters :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Latex224
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes