Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Alternative temple. Lily leading the sermon. :ROFLMAO:
pic 4 - Copy.jpg

This pose if for ass and thigh worshipers - you know who you are :p

imagine yourself on the floor behind her chanting: "we're not worthy! we're not worthy!" drooling all over the place :p

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
I wonder how many guys they lost for this delay?! It's incredible how they continue with their lies. Maybe the update will be so good that people will not only forget about it, but will subscribe to PandP, but i highly doubt it. For Lily's sake and her sexy curves, I hope PandP would finish this game.

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I wonder how many guys they lost for this delay?! It's incredible how they continue with their lies. Maybe the update will be so good that people will not only forget about it, but will subscribe to PandP, but i highly doubt it. For Lily's sake and her sexy curves, I hope PandP would finish this game.
Amen

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
In the name of "Lily's sexy curves" that we all worship, we need the release now - so, so, so very badly. :p

but fret not salvation is near! I can feel it.... v1.5 is coming real soon now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

4KING

Nov 27, 2019
Oh yes, like Gr8Dumper said, we are watching over Lily's phat ass, a delicious ass hehe
We also try to help if anyone are stuck or have questions. ;)

(-Lily Squad dot com - CEO & founder) HAHA :KEK: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Just kidding ;)
i know i can can count on you guys (y);)

BTW any idea why my post has you guys as address links instead of your f95 user name's..:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
Friends if you can see they have reached the amount of $ 1,500, and it is said that they were told, when we reach this amount, we'll buy a new processor and will reduce the update in 2 or 3 months, remember? and now they have 2000 already hut that would be even faster release of an update, I would like to see how they cope at first in 3 months or 2 to start

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Friends if you can see they have reached the amount of $ 1,500, and it is said that they were told, when we reach this amount, we'll buy a new processor and will reduce the update in 2 or 3 months, remember? and now they have 2000 already hut that would be even faster release of an update, I would like to see how they cope at first in 3 months or 2 to start
That's funny :ROFLMAO:
They've been above and below that old mile stone so many time... Every time there is a release it goes above and then a few months later it goes below for years now. Funny, they should really update their goal... but not now, let's get the release out first asap.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i know i can can count on you guys (y);)

BTW any idea why my post has you guys as address links instead of your f95 user name's..:unsure:
To use our username instead of links use @ before the user name, you can try it on my name ;)

Reactions: 4KING

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Please P & P release the update soon, preferably in the next few hours :D I am getting blue balls from just waiting! I want to see Fred fuck Lily and make that pussy sore.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The Library parts of the walkthrough confuses me.

Early on you're told "if you go to the library now you'll be able to do it twice". I go early in the weekend, but there was never a time after showing the kid your breasts. Then much later you've just done a job at Castor selling 10,000 dildos and go to the library again.. but the walkthrough doesn't match what I'm seeing at all. He doesn't ask if he can help you and the book is in the wrong place. What's going on?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The Library parts of the walkthrough confuses me.

Early on you're told "if you go to the library now you'll be able to do it twice". I go early in the weekend, but there was never a time after showing the kid your breasts. Then much later you've just done a job at Castor selling 10,000 dildos and go to the library again.. but the walkthrough doesn't match what I'm seeing at all. He doesn't ask if he can help you and the book is in the wrong place. What's going on?
it's a bit tricky if i remember correctly and there might have been some bugs that has been fixed that changes the library scene triggering. Which day # does it trip up on first? since i'm waiting for the release I might was well play the parts to see if i can find what's wrong.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Day 14, 6th Scene, Castor Path, Library, 50% Stamina.
Just did the Castor job with dildos.

I have a feeling that I'm just 1 event behind, but I'm not sure. I had 40% intelligence and it got raised to 50%.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

I have a feeling that I'm just 1 event behind, but I'm not sure. I had 40% intelligence and it got raised to 50%.
Ok I'm going use one save from beginning of day 14 and play forward through these scenes and see what happens.
could also be I have high stats in my day 14 save to start with so maybe that makes a difference - I'll let you know soon...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

Ok with my day 14 save it works exactly as in the guide. after the dildo sales presentation i walk her over to the library and there is a flashing star in at the third book shelf from the left, i click on it and get don't find the book i get a choice of asking the boy, I do and then i get to choose: "give him a lesson" which I let lily do :)

i start day 14 with 50% intelligence (because of a total of 2 earlier library visits) not sure what you have. But I think you missed a library visit an earlier on day 9 i think. if you only have 40% then you are 1 library visit behind.

no problem though just keep on going to the library when you can then then more and more library boy scene will show up ;)

Reactions: AtotehZ
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes